y41 Semester 2 Arts Club Meeting: The Gallery

Cas eventually made his way over to his young friend, looking to her work before he smiled at Linden. "Marnie," He corrected immediately, turning his eyes to her and her company. "And... Valeria, right?" He asked, thinking that she was on a Quidditch team. He looked to the first year and smiled. "Lins right though, this is great Marnie, I can tell you put a lot of hard work into this. I'm proud of you," He beamed at her, trying to be encouraging. She was a sweet kid. @Marnie Frogg @Valeria Iglesias @Linden Cullen

semester ended but I'm replying anyway anarchy

"Or something," Sawyer said lightly when one of the younger Ravenclaws, Weston, joined him. "I'm a much better pianist than artist, trust me, no one wants to see me with a paintbrush," he said with a mock shudder, letting his finger stray to a sharp key for a little discordant emphasis. "You didn't want to play anything? You're a guitarist right?" Sawyer felt like half the musicians in the club were guitarists, not that he was going to complain about it, he rather liked playing along with guitars.

Speaking of which, he glanced over when Sky joined them, leaning back on the piano bench to see her before shrugging. "Knock yourself out," he said, slowing down his playing a little so they could get the key and tempo. @Weston Stirling @Niamh Eriksen @Eugene Nestor

Marnie had done a loop of some of the paintings, rounding back to the quilt just in time to bump into an older Ravenclaw along with Casper and Linden Cullen. "Marnie, with an N, and yeah thanks or well I made some of it I had my friends help me with a lot of it before I stitched them all together see I put their names down here we all sat around the student lounge and knitted the squares together they did pretty good since they were beginners not to say I'm not a beginner too but I've had a bit more practice than them since you know they had JUST started and all actually look there's one of them HEY YUELIA!" Marnie said, pointing to the plaque by the quilt before spotting Yuelia waving and trying to beckon her over.

She was pointedly aware of Casper's presence, and his praise, feeling her face turn bright red as she made a flustered noise, waving more dramatically back to Yuelia as a distraction from how fast her heart was beating. @Valeria Iglesias @Casper Beckett @Linden Cullen @Yuelia Rossingol

((replying to threads super late like a cool kid))

Yuelia didn't get why Marnie seemed so flustered. Perhaps the older boys talking to her was intimidating, she supposed. Not that Yuelia was going to offer much in the way of protection - she was small and frail, but Marnie had been nice to her so she figured it was best to actually go up to her and see what was going on. "Hi, Marnie," she greeted, with a small smile. "Are you alright?" Marnie looked to be bright red. She wondered if one of the boys had said something mean to her. That would be awful. "Ah...the quilt looks...very nice." It wasn't exactly pretty but it was bright and unique and seemed fitting for the creator. "Thank you...for teaching me to knit."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back