Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Aubrey
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pine Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Gryffindor,Practice
Nikko was a little feeling their lose against Slytherin extra hard as he got ready for the days practice. He had really wanted to have a good season and maybe even win the cup. It had been a long shot from the start and he was feeling a little silly for even thinking they could pull it off. They had so many new members of the team and they still needed a lot of work and hopefully he could help with that before he graduated. He grabbed with whistle around his neck and blew on it to get everyone's attention. "Hope everyone had a good break, but now it's time to get back to work." Nikko said with a grin and he could feel the sun beating down on them. "We still have a very important game against Ravenclaw coming up and we need to be ready." he added. "So today I'd like the chasers to work together and alternate which goals you're scoring at. Work on passing and communicating. Beaters and seekers you know what to do." Nikko explained before turning to Ronald. "And I'll take the north hoop and you go south." With all the instructions out of the way, he blew the whistle again and gestured for the team to get into the air as he let the snitch and bludgers go.

OOCOut of Character:
Hello and welcome back! Practice starts now! No arrivals needed, just jump into it.

Also I'm not going to bother keeping track of bludger hits so beaters go wild. If you know your character has been hit three times feel free to RP them taking a water break and getting back to practice if you'd like.
If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message :)

Last edited:
Elara had had a pretty eventful break and was super excited to get back to school. As she made her way onto the pitch, she pushed her braids back took off on the broom, looking for the snitch.

Nikko kicked into the air quickly and took up his position in front of the north hoops. He watched the rest of the team as they went on their way.

Isaiah hopped onto his broom and looked for the first bludger to hit.

Aurora flew up into the air and immediately began looking out for bludgers.

Flynn yawned as he wandered onto the pitch before grabbing his broom and wordlessly hopping into the air.

Isaiah hit the first bludger he spotted and watched it sail right for @Flynn North.

(idk what happened but mine says Isaiah was succesful & failed at the same time so let me know if it says something different for you guys so I can edit accordingly lol)

Isaiah hit the first bludger he spotted and watched it sail right for @Flynn North.

(idk what happened but mine says Isaiah was succesful & failed at the same time so let me know if it says something different for you guys so I can edit accordingly lol)
((mine says failed))

Soren made it to practice, shooting into the air and grabbing the quaffle, starting for the hoops.

(Mine says failed and then sucessful so that's a thing)

Flynn was barely in the air for five seconds before a bludger was coming right for him. He barely managed to swerve, the bludger still managing to graze against his leg. "Can you lay off for five seconds? Jeez."

Nikko watched as Soren grabbed the quaffle first and winced as Flynn got hit almost right away.

(I also see both results so go ahead and count it)

Zay shrugged at Flynn's response. "Just doing my job, bro." He called back before flying after another bludger and giving it a whack. It didn't go in the direction he had planned but ended up sailing towards @Soren Gates instead.

Aurora was surprised at how quickly Isaiah managed to hit something and was a little disappointed in her lack of ability to do so too, but this was just the beginning there would be more time in this practice to do well.

Nikko let out a breath as Isaiah managed to land another successful hit. If only he could keep it up for the game.

Flynn just offered a huff, glaring at the younger boy when his back was turned for just a moment before he turned and set off on his search.

Isaiah flew after another bludger.

Flynn countinued to fly around as he looked.

Flynn just kept looking for the snitch.

Zay looked for another bludger to hit.

The search continued as Flynn flew around.

Zay hit a bludger but it didn’t come near anyone.

Aurora was following the chasers, feeling like she was protecting them and it helped that when a bludger came towards them she was able to hit it and it soared away actually hitting the captain.
@Nikko Blackwood

Soren yelped when he was hit, the pain distracting enough that he completely missed his shot. He grumbled, rubbing his side, and tried to breathe through the hit.

Isaiah chased after another bludger.

Flynn looked a little lower, just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back