Y39 Sorting Reactions

I see in Tim like REALLY huge Hufflepuff vibes and I really hope that he will turn out as a Hufflepuff, but I just know that I will accidentally make him as a Gryffindor cause it always happens to me when I try to make a Hufflepuff character, but I would also love to see him as a Gryffindor as it would work cute for him too, but I am ABSOLUTELY sure that he won't be a Ravenclaw or a Slytherin
I KNEW IT!!!! I KNEW THAT HE WILL BE A GRYFFINDOR WHILE I WANTED HIM AS A HUFFLEPUFF!

I am not complaining tho, it just gives me way more chances to play him as I wanted to lol, I love him ♥️

Awww yissss Ravenclaw :party:

After doing the form I'm not surprised at all. I thought there was a chance she could have leaned Slytherin, but doing the form it became pretty obvious to me pretty quickly. Now I've almost got a perfect balance of houses, yesssss............

Now to vibrate with anticipation while I wait for the hat. But after filling out the form I think he’s leaning much closer to Hufflepuff than Gryffindor but we shall see.

And yes! Loving everyone in their new colors!!

Last edited:
I'm not sure now but I'm sensing blue coming my way after doing the form just now, but it might be tricky to say that's exactly right, hopefully I'll know soon :zombie:

Does anyone else enjoy trying to predict the houses based on the sorting post and general personality? :p

I'm not sure now but I'm sensing blue coming my way after doing the form just now, but it might be tricky to say that's exactly right, hopefully I'll know soon :zombie:
Ahaha I knew it! Not sure how I feel about Ellie in blue, but can't wait to see where it takes her!

I am supporting one this year Niamh “sky”. I really don’t know where she will go because I really don’t know that much about her personality wise. She probably won’t be gryffindor. But I don’t know out of the other three.
Whilei said I wasn’t sure where she would be As I was filling out the form I thought maybe I would get blue. It seemed I was well wrong with the hat saying she had bits of red and green but going for yellow.
is it what I expected maybe. It seems yellow is where most of my people go when I am not sure.

Well, at first, I thought she could be a Gryffindor but filling out the application, I was like "mm, well, no, she's a Slytherin, cute!" I love filling out sorting applications cause then I always understand their personalities way better, but YES!! HECK YES!!!! IT'S MY SECOND SLYTHERIN!!!!

I see in Tim like REALLY huge Hufflepuff vibes and I really hope that he will turn out as a Hufflepuff, but I just know that I will accidentally make him as a Gryffindor cause it always happens to me when I try to make a Hufflepuff character.

I'm like the opposite to this. I always try for Gryffindor but get Hufflepuff instead xD

BUT OMG I'M SO HAPPY I FINALLY HAVE A GRYFFINDOR :wub: I tried so hard to not make her a puff, however there were some Hufflepuff tendencies in there I think. This is my second Gryffindor ever so I'm super excited.

Evander... He is Sofia's Mikaelson little brother, Kiara's, and the whole Easterling's clan little cousin, but I am kinda hoping for Ravenclaw, idk why, but I would love to see him as a Raven but we will see
O!M!G! I GUESSED AT LEAST ONE!!! YESSS, I ALREADY LOVE EVAN!!! SO HAPPY THAT HE IS A RAVEN ♥️

I'm completely disappointed because Robina and Gola definitely don't match Ravenclaw.

I need to sort but I don’t know what to doo!!!! literally already have the character made

Congrats on sorting everyone!
i had no idea where Finn would end up, I feel like I put a bit of everything into the form and wasn’t leaning towards a house. But Gryffindor will suit him and he’ll hopefully meet a fun group of friends to bring him out of his shell a bit!

I sorted @Thalina Holland and she can go anywhere. Her mom, Willow was a Gryffindor and her dad went to Durmstrang. Her grandmother was in Ravenclaw, her uncle Slytherin and her aunt Hufflepuff. Anything goes for Lina and I can't wait to see which house it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back