Y38 Ilvermorny Practice S1

Jacinta failed to hit anyone still.

Micha sighed. He was expecting practice to be a little more exciting but he had already been hit twice so maybe he should be content to just wait for the snitch to show itself.

Lucas flew across the field, distracted, and threw the quaffle. His aim was off, and Yoo caught it. He winced, feeling bad that he'd thrown the ball as hard as he could.

If Lucas wasn't on the complete opposite side of the pitch, Adam would have commented loudly on his failure to get past a literal twelve year old. Instead, he waited for the chasers to head back his way.

A lot of bludgers had been hit, and Jacinta herself had been slugged with one, though it seemed she was the only beater not to have been able to smack any herself. It was definitely frustrating, but she focused on the fact she was new, and only an alternate.

Not seeing the other chasers close, Lucas caught the quaffle, keeping an eye on where the other two might be.

Micha scratched the back of his head and wondered if there was something he was missing because he couldn’t see any sign of the snitch anywhere.

Lucas swung back around, throwing the quaffle as hard as he could past Adam.

After Lucas scored, Abigail grabbed the quaffle and flew to the other side of the pitch with it.

Lucas followed after the other chaser, considering how he could improve his game against Adam.

Catching up with a passing bludger, AJ tried to hit it towards Eli. The angle was off however, and the bludger spun off unexpectedly, knocking into @Abigail Martin instead.

Hope: I
Micah: II
Adam: I
AJ: I
Eli: I
Lucas: I
Hyun: I
Yoo: I
Abigail: II
Jacinta: I

Hope went on with her search. But ofcourse no sign. She tried to be an bit hopefull but she had to accept she was worthless.

AJ felt like their new teammates were holding their own alright, but he still felt bad hitting them when they were so young. Turning his broom, he moved to check Hope was okay before looking for another bludger.

Abigail yelped when she was hit by the bludger, cursing under her breath as she dropped the quaffle.

Lucas caught the quaffle as she dropped it, looking to her and wordlessly offering it back. @Abigail Martin

After following Hope for a bit, AJ peeled off, trying to take a swing at a bludger as he passed, though his bat whiffed, nearly causing AJ to lose his balance on his broom.

Eli watched the practice for a moment, glad with how it was going.

Abigail took the quaffle as Lucas offered it to her, then proceeded to the hoops. But she failed to score, to her frustration.

Lucas caught the quaffle as it was thrown in, looking around to see if Hyun was near as he started to loop around again.

Micha could feel boredom starting to settle in and he found himself whistling while he waited for the snitch.

Not seeing Hyun, Lucas made his way back to Adam, throwing the quaffle as hard as he could and frowning a little when Adam caught it.

Jacinta needed to up her game, but any bludger she managed to hit flew past where she'd aimed instead.

Adam tossed the quaffle back into play, making a shooing motion toward Lucas.

Micha resumed making laps around the pitch looking for the snitch.

AJ stretched out his arm, hoping no one had spotted his complete miss on that bludger before settling back on his broom to keep flying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back