Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
@Liusaidh Fergusson vs @Ronald Lazarao

If Angel was smart, he would have saved his energy and not agreed to proctor this year. But he had never really been that smart. He just hoped no one got too seriously maimed or injured in any of his matches, especially not in the first round. Once the two competitors seemed ready, Angel directed them up to their places at opposite ends of the platforms before address them and the crowd. "Welcome to your first round of duelling, let's have a nice clean duel today. The victor will be able to continue on to the rest of the tournament, and the loser will sadly be eliminated. When you're ready, please bow to your opponent and begin!" He said with a flourish, letting the students get started.
The duel begins now. You have 24 hours to post, or face disqualification. Ensure that you use the spell list for guidance on age-appropriate spells, and read over the dueling rules and points system. If you are knocked out or otherwise disarmed/incapacitated, or if you run out of points, you will lose and the duel will end. Have fun!
As an added note: Spectators are allowed to post in this topic once per competitors post, but are forbidden from directly interfering with the duels.

Code:
[b]Current Points:[/b] 150
[hr][/hr]RP content[hr][/hr][b]Action(s) Taken:[/b]
[b]Point Changes:[/b]
[b]Points Remaining:[/b]

Current Points: 150

Liusaidh was so ready to fight. The first person she was fighting was not someone she knew but he was a teacher's pet. She bow and smirked at him before pointing her wand quickly casting, "Rictusempra,"
Action(s) Taken: cast spell
Point Changes: -5
Points Remaining: 145

Ronald miss this chamber and now he back and fight against their batchmates, the person that his first opponent is a Slytherin girl, and we bow to each other her opponent cast a spell its to late to block her spell and I'm feel laughing, and then point my wand to my opponent and cast "Stupefy" wish that Slytherin opponent hit of his spell.

Action(s) Taken: Cast Spell & Hit Spell
Point Changes: -5, + 15
Points Remaining: 160

Current Points: 145

Liusaidh giggled gleefully as the other boy was hit with her spell. She was always amused by such things, he then threw back a stunning spell and she laughed louder at her. "Boring!" She declared. "Furnunculus,"
Action(s) Taken: cast spell twice, spell successful
Point Changes: -10, -20
Points Remaining: 115

Current Points: 160

Ronald hear what slytherin girl said to him, he is not affected at all because he don't know her, So Ronald focused to this battle he blocked her spell and try to disarm her wand "Expelliarmus" with a poker face smile to her opponent.

Action(s) Taken: Cast Spell 2x
Point Changes: -10
Points Remaining: 150

Last edited:
Current Points: 115

Liusaidh giggled lightly as she blocked his spell, "Boring," she repeated again before she then cast a quick slug vomiting curse.
Action(s) Taken: cast spell twice
Points Remaining: 105

Ronald said to himself that the Slytherin girl was so angry with me but he doesn't care, he blocked the spell and cast "Petrificus Totalus" and wish to Petrifies her body and their feeling a little bit.

Points Remaining: 140

Current Points: 105

Liusaidh didn't understand why this boy was only picking spells that would end the duel, she couldn't understand why someone wouldn't just want to have fun. it was a duel! She blocked his spell and then threw back a slug vomiting curse.
Action(s) Taken: cast spell twice
Points Remaining: 95

Current Points: 140

Ronald, use the spell that need to end up the duel because the girl was the first to give him, some bad comment, so to finish this duel Ronald think that if he wins as fast as he can, it will give him energy to the next round, If the Slytherin girl is good to him, then he will be a playful duel, so Ronald blocked his spell and cast summoning charm "Accio" Slytherin girl wand, Ronald said to her opponent.

Points Remaining: 130

Last edited:
Current Points: 95

Liusaidh was a little surprised when he tried to summon something, but given that he'd been non-specific about it, when she felt a little tug in her wand she just gripped tighter, frowning at him before just casually throwing back, "Stupefy,"
Action(s) Taken: cast spell once
Point Changes: -5
Points Remaining: 90

OOCOut of Character:
Let me know if this is wrong or she should've done a spell or something, happy to change this

Current Points: 130

Ronald amazed that the willpower of the Slytherin girl strong to grab his wand tighter to his Accio spell, when he heard that her opponent cast me a stunning spell, I'm blocked her spell and cast it back to my opponent if I'm lucky to aim her chest and Ronald said to her opponent "Stupefy".

Points Remaining: 120

Current Points: 90

Liusaidh dodged out of the way of his spell and sent another slug vomiting spell. Just thinking that would be great fun seeing him vomit up slugs
Action(s) Taken: cast spell, dodged
Point Changes: -15
Points Remaining: 75

Current Points: 120

Ronald blocked her spell one disgusting spell he ever know also, he try his luck again to cast the disarming spell once again "Expelliarmus" Ronald wish that spell will hit her.

Points Remaining: 110

OOCOut of Character:
Due to time running out, Liusaidh Fergusson has been declared the winner via RNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back