Y30 Sorting and Transfers

I'm pleased with Winnie being in Ravenclaw, I think it suits her really well! Did not have any house in mind when filling out the form but as I wrote more for it I sort of felt she would be more Ravenclaw over anything else :D

Now this means that the majority of my students have been Ravenclaws =))

Yeah ma gurls turned up exactly as I secretly hoped for! I love the result it suits them perfectly! Got my second Ravenclaw next to Beaubelle so really happy! And Gryffindor is really the winner for me (got five now!?!)

GRYFFINDOR!!! :emzies:

Jacob wanted Slytherin because his brother is there and he'd at least be close to his brother, but he didn't have any real investment. I can't wait to RP Professor Kingsley's reaction when the Start of Year Feast opens.

The majority of my students have been Gryffindors with this sorting (4!).

I'm pleased with both of my characters ending up in the houses I wanted them to be in, thanks Hat

I got another HUFFLEPUFF! Represent!! xD

Honestly I wasn't sure when filling out the form for her and I never pick a preference for my characters I'd rather them go where they belong. But after discussion with another rper this afternoon we started plotted what could happen if Marlowe was a Puff and she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, makes life so much fun, plus let's be honest she's a little weird but will make a great friend for anyone, perfect Hufflepuff.

Seems like I have two new students this year. I wonder how I keep up with all these personalities. :D :D

My six were sorted and quite pleased with the results. Though, I am missing one house and it is killing me, but I think I will live. Never had 3 Ravenclaws at once. It is pretty neat.

Addison Thoreau: I figured she would have been a Hufflepuff. She is perfect for the house, but a bit far from the kitchens. Her attitude and willing to do anything for everyone, yes, she is the prime example for Hufflepuff.
Cayleigh Baros: I was not really expecting Slytherin for Cayleigh. I did think she would be a Gryffindor. But, her ambition is definitely there. I can see Slytherin shaping her into a very interesting girl.
Brayden Zhefarovich: I was actually hoping for Gryffindor for him, but I can definitely see Brayden a Slytherin as well. Brayden is really fun, and I have a lot of ideas for him. I hope he is happy there.
Coleman Baros: Coleman, I was hoping for Ravenclaw, but I actually had no idea for him. I thought he would have been a great eagle or badger, but I do like him in blue. As long as he was away from Cayleigh, that was good enough for him.
Violeta Finch: I really wanted Ravenclaw for her, because I felt it suited her more than any other house. I could have seen her in Slytherin as well, but Ravenclaw is definitely the best for her.
Stefan Kyle: Stefan was a toss up, since I did not know what house he would have gone in. Stefan is more of a loner, but he is quiet and loyal. He's not the friendliest, but he is also not mean or rude. Just...dismissive. I am excited for this new Kyle either way.

Sloane Stark said:
Sloane Stark said:
I'm sorting like... 5 or 6 lmao.

Aleksandra Kaster, Cailin Smith, Baltair Smith, Euthalia Vetrova, Eutropia Vetrov.

They are all very different people, it will be funny to see how they end up.
Eutropia Vetrov I'm not too surprised by this placement, I wasn't sure where he would go, but I can see why Hufflepuff was the placement. He's patient, tolerant and fair, probably his most telling qualities, but he's also erudite and dedicated. He has a thirst for knowledge, yes, but he does not go to seek it like he might were he a ravenclaw. He prefers to have the information come to him, rather than to go looking for it.

Euthalia Vetrova I will admit to at first being confused by this placement, "she's not a Gryffindor, no way!" but then I thought about it. Euthalia doesn't care about most things, in fact she is very likely to be completely disinterested in anyone and anything around her, because she's self absorbed. Now mostly I think of this as a very outspoken and loud trait, until I realised that it can also be a more quiet trait. She has the potential for loyalty, but other things can easily get in the way. She has no specific family loyalties at all and no respect for tradition either. She doesn't necessarily agree with most rules and is happy to break them if it works in her favour. As always, the sorting hat amazes me by figuring these things out before I do. Well done Sorting Hat!
Baltair Smith: I wasn't really sure with Baltair to be honest. I was thinking Hufflepuff for a while, but I can certainly see why he would be in Ravenclaw, he is seeking himself. He is looking for his place in the world and he'll step on people if it means he can find it. Culture and History are important for him, but not like in a Slytherin and he doesn't so much respect magic as want to use it to further is own purposes. He's nervous in large crowds and he doesn't want to stand out, but he's intelligent and witty and knows how to use his brain. This is the best place for him!

Aleksandra Kaster: Really not surprised with this one, I knew she'd be a Gryffindor for all the same reasons most of her family was. She's courageous, excitable and energetic, she is self-absorbed and hot headed. She can easily be callous if she's not careful and she doesn't take sh*t from anyone. She's the first to jump on a bandwagon, but also the first to jump off. She likes to think she is a leader, but isn't really clear headed enough to be. She's ruled by her emotions and significantly more illogical than her Ravenclaw brother.

I'm really quite shocked to see Taerin in blue xD While I can see it being good for her, I do still think she had more Slytherin traits xd

I've not had a female Ravenclaw though for a very long time, plus now her brother is no longer the odd one out ;)

Lol @ Kaitlyn I was genuinely confused for a moment because I thought Violeta was Cyndi's character.

And I thought she's too bitter to be a Hufflepuff o_O happy with it though :D

I'm so happy Elsa got Ravenclaw -Contains an excited squee- :wub: =))

Surprised and not so surprised. Despite more or less wanting Gryffindor or Ravenclaw at first, once I wrote and posted his sorting there was an underbelly feeling that called to me that he was going to end up in Slytherin. Everything happens for a reason! ;)

I feel like I rushed Maude a little bit. But I did it on my laptop, I was trying to aim for Slytherin but oh well. =))

She probably takes after her mum anyways.

Maude Crow said:
I feel like I rushed Maude a little bit. But I did it on my laptop, I was trying to aim for Slytherin but oh well. =))

I also had a Slytherin accidently-turned Ravenclaw =))

Let me know if you want to plot :r

Luewann MacEachern said:
Maude Crow said:

I also had a Slytherin accidently-turned Ravenclaw =))

Let me know if you want to plot :r
I don't know how to sort anymore xD

Of course! :D

Sloane Stark said:
Sloane Stark said:
Sloane Stark said:
I'm sorting like... 5 or 6 lmao.

Aleksandra Kaster, Cailin Smith, Baltair Smith, Euthalia Vetrova, Eutropia Vetrov.

They are all very different people, it will be funny to see how they end up.
Eutropia Vetrov I'm not too surprised by this placement, I wasn't sure where he would go, but I can see why Hufflepuff was the placement. He's patient, tolerant and fair, probably his most telling qualities, but he's also erudite and dedicated. He has a thirst for knowledge, yes, but he does not go to seek it like he might were he a ravenclaw. He prefers to have the information come to him, rather than to go looking for it.

Euthalia Vetrova I will admit to at first being confused by this placement, "she's not a Gryffindor, no way!" but then I thought about it. Euthalia doesn't care about most things, in fact she is very likely to be completely disinterested in anyone and anything around her, because she's self absorbed. Now mostly I think of this as a very outspoken and loud trait, until I realised that it can also be a more quiet trait. She has the potential for loyalty, but other things can easily get in the way. She has no specific family loyalties at all and no respect for tradition either. She doesn't necessarily agree with most rules and is happy to break them if it works in her favour. As always, the sorting hat amazes me by figuring these things out before I do. Well done Sorting Hat!
Baltair Smith: I wasn't really sure with Baltair to be honest. I was thinking Hufflepuff for a while, but I can certainly see why he would be in Ravenclaw, he is seeking himself. He is looking for his place in the world and he'll step on people if it means he can find it. Culture and History are important for him, but not like in a Slytherin and he doesn't so much respect magic as want to use it to further is own purposes. He's nervous in large crowds and he doesn't want to stand out, but he's intelligent and witty and knows how to use his brain. This is the best place for him!

Aleksandra Kaster: Really not surprised with this one, I knew she'd be a Gryffindor for all the same reasons most of her family was. She's courageous, excitable and energetic, she is self-absorbed and hot headed. She can easily be callous if she's not careful and she doesn't take sh*t from anyone. She's the first to jump on a bandwagon, but also the first to jump off. She likes to think she is a leader, but isn't really clear headed enough to be. She's ruled by her emotions and significantly more illogical than her Ravenclaw brother.
Why do I always do this??

Cailin Smith: I'm not surprised by her sorting at all. I could have seen her in Ravenclaw but she was pretty adamant not to be placed there so I think Slytherin is a good fit in that regard. She's not really the type who would do well when put in situations she doesn't agree with after all.

Cordelia Dragonova: I pretty much knew where she was going from day one. Shame she's not with her sister, she'd have liked that. Though I doubt Elia would say the same :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back