Y27 Quidditch

really, Dan?

I take no responsibility for Victoria's actions.

Sloane is so mad rn xD

hey, give the boy a chance. He scored anyways. See, if he keeps it up, he'll get a nasty jinx from Teagan though.

#everyoneiscrazyhere

Victoria Havelock said:
I take no responsibility for Victoria's actions.
Whereas I hold you fully accountable :r

Oh dear Hufflepuff :r

I don't like Ravenclaw

I'm rooting for Hufflepuff. They need some encouragement.

I agree. I wanted Huddlepuff to win...if they weren't playing against Ravenclaw :p

It's true though. You can't always control what your characters do :r

I look forward to the Y28 games when I'll hopefully have a character to participate in them.

</FONT>
Asaiah Murphy said:
I don't like Ravenclaw
<FONT font="Georgia">

Correction, You don't like a particular Ravenclaw
[/color]

I wanted Hufflepuff to win so much :cry: why

But well done Ravenclaw

Teagan Maxwell said:
Asaiah Murphy said:
I don't like Ravenclaw

Correction, You don't like a particular Ravenclaw
That is correct indeed

I decided I'll held a Beaxbatons try outs later at 4/3 CT. Opens to all year level. Sooooo anyone who has a Beaxbatons student, get them active now :) I'm also looking for a co-captain but they have to try out too. If we have enough players and I hope we have, Beaxbatons will play next IC year to whoever win the interhouse Quidditch cup (or as stated, not yet finalized). Anyways, good luck. Feel free to PM me on Peyton Baird or Skype "Texan4lif3" for any questions you have.

Teagan Maxwell said:
Beaxbatons will play next IC year to whoever win the interhouse Quidditch cup (or as stated, not yet finalized).
<i></i>
To be determined based on what I mentioned in the suggestion. :)

I got plenty to try out for Beauxbatons, but I'll settle for the fanatics of Quidditch. xD

Do you think our suggestion could work?

I pray to all the gods of every religion that Gryffindor would win tomorrow's match

Why not? She scared? :teehee:

Nope! Just want to avoid detention or getting kicked out of the team. So James better get the freaking snitch as soon as possible

Nah lol she just scared :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back