Would you rather....?

Pink, Black would stain.

Would you rather have two feet of snow or a massive flood? O.O

Never drink again, because you can get water/ liquid from food!

This one's a three option one
Would you rather:
-Jump into a bunch of nettles/prickles for $5
-Swallow a live frog for $20
or
-Spend the night in a haunted house for $50
?

Spend the night in a haunted house for a night.......

Would you rather be stuck on a desert island with the person you hate for a week or be in a car crash (I know weird options)

Be stuck on a desert island with people I hate for a week. Hey, it's only a week, and if they are very evil, there's always the hitting them with a coconut option.....

Care about horoscopes and star signs, i do it anyway.
Would you rather find $100 and not be allowed to keep it, or find $20 and be allowed to keep it?

$20.

Would you rather go on a zipline or bungee jump off a tall bridge?

20 euro and be allowed to keep it

Would you rather, eat a hundred grams of chocolate, until you feel really, really, really sick or choke on candyfloss and have to go to hospital for weeks on end.

A hundred grams of chocolate.

Would you rather eat pizza or spaghetti/pasta?

Share laptop.

Would you rather eat a pb and j sandwich or a nutella sandwich?

Neither, I'm allergic to nuts!

Would you rather have to kiss your enemy or beat up your best friend?

Kiss my enemy. (Jojo, would never forgive me)

Would you rather tell everyone in the world, including the person you like, who you like
or, be in a house fire.

Option a. It'll change.

Would you rather take hip-hop lessons or ballet lessons?

Intense. Freeze. I cannot stand the heat :erm:
Would you rather always be tired, or always be hungry?

always tired, I usually am anyway.

Would you rather have to walk around all day with toilet paper on your shoe, or sit on a whoopee cushion that makes the biggest fart sound EVER in your school assembly?

Walk around with toilet paper

(Your right Sara (Maia) i would never forgive you)

Would you rather sing a wrong note in a choir on TV or faint on TV? (I have had experences with singing the wrong note)

wrong note, not many people would be able to figure out its me cause i never get solos so everyone else will be singing too!

Would you rather only have chinese food to eat for the rest of your life or live on an island with the one person you can't stand for a month?

Chinese food. I mean, it's not a specific meal, you ca get chicken and then rice.

Would you rather.... see a rainbow or a shooting star?

OOH! Tricky! I really love seeing rainbows, but I've never seen a shooting star!
So, I think I'd choose shooting star!
Would you rather have Luna as one of your best friends, or Hedwig as your pet? (Nothing against Hedwig, It's just Luna's awesome so I'd rather have her as my friend.)

I'd pick Luna because she is really nice and IRISH

Would you rather get a pig or a cow for Christmas? (Very random I know!!)

Definitely a cow.
I drink milk allll the timmeee. @_@ :p

Would you rather have to stand on your head for five hours, or eat monkey brains? :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back