Woah there.

Raffael Fox

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Hello lovely HNZers! :hug:
I'm not sure if you even remember me. I hardly remember myself being on this site. :frantics:
I've been lurking for a few days and I wanna make a return if you will all have me. :lol:
It really has been too long and I have missed it and you guys way too much. Here is the part where I complain about RL, but really, you've heard it all before. :tut:
I am so sorry to all those people I left plots hanging with! I hate myself a little bit for doing that to you guys :unsure: but I wanna get back into this world, with just a few characters at least.
:hug:

Hi Taylor! Welcome again!
And I'm Arty. I think we've roleplayed with one another before. You being on Jade Whittle and me on Benjamin Chase. Do you remember? xD

Oh yay!! Welcome back! ^_^

Raffael Fox said:
I do not have a Jade Whittle character, there must be another Taylor on HNZ now. :lol: But it's nice to meet you anyway Arty! ^_^
Oopsies. :shy: People with the same names need to have numbers!

Hi Taylor, I don't think we have ever met, but that's cool. We love new members. Even if they are returning from an absence :frantics: Welcome back :D

Taylor! :o

Welcome back!!! :hug: :D

Alexis! :hug:
Donna! :hug: Congrats on making global mod! :woot: I have missed a lot it seems.

Haha, I can be Taylor #1 then. :cool:

Hello new people! :hug:
Cyndi! :hug:

To be able to glomp attack again. It's just so wonderful. :r

Welcome back, Taylor! :D

Hey Taylor!!

Welcome back! Emzies here, may remember me.
It is very great to have you back!

Welcome back, Taylor! :hug:

I do hope you remember me. :r
Anyways, welcome back Taylor! :hug:

Oh Kovu! I remember him hehe! And thanks! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back