Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
The Winter Olympics are upon us!

Though Curling has already started, the Opening Ceremony is only starting Friday!
Is anyone going to watch the ceremony and the games? What event are you most excited for?
I don't usually get too into the Games, but it is fun to watch!

There's a South Korean guy at my work, he said we all had to watch it to show our national pride for SK, i told him I dont even have national pride for my own country, he said we all had to watch it or he wouldn't help us fix computer issues any more, so I guess im watching it xD

I won't be in South Korea for study abroad until AFTER the Olympics, so I'm pretty excited to be watching them.

I am not rooting for any country but it has always been interesting to watch the games unfold. I have Asian students, though. So I am sure they will keep asking me which team is better if they know that I watch the games. XD

Yep, I'll be watching. I always love the opening and closing ceremonies.

I enjoy watching most of the events, especially snowboarding. After having tried to ski once, I have hella respect for people who can do that and people who don't even need poles and lose a ski. xD

It's on super late/early here, so I haven't had many occasions to watch it, but I did catch some women's hockey, which was really fun.

I love watching it especially ice skating, both speed and figure skating. It's just really fun to see how good my country is doing it in one sport in the rest we fail or don't even compete haha ^_^

I watched the opening ceremony. I get more eager to watch the Summer Olympics, but the Winter Games haven't been bad at all. I seriously admire those who ski in such conditions.

Unfortunately things like ice skating where my country competes shows during night time here so I am always sleeping when the fun sports show xD But they should show it during the day as well, however I haven't seen it yet.

Okay so I don't know if there is such a thing as spoilers in this topic, but anyway...
MY BOY YUZURU WON GOLD!!! FIRST MALE FIGURE SKATER TO WIN GOLD IN SIMULTANEOUS OLYMPICS[note]Since **** Button in 48 and 52[note] IM A PROUD MUMMA BEAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back