Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Ok I love this game but it can get confusing but thats why is has instructions :D
Anyway the objective of this game is simple, find out where or what the person is, here are a few examples:
I am Canada's Shoes.
I am America's pants.
People say I eat alot of Taco's
Where am I?

Ok then the next poster has to guess where you are or what you are, then start one of their own like so:
Mexico!
I am found in the kitchen.
I scream at boiling point.
I make alot of tea and coffee.
What am I?

Then someone else answers and the cycle is repeated, get it?
Anyway, you dont have to say where you really are if you dont want to, and if you are going to do a 'What am I?' you can't be human ok? :D you can be a dog, kettle, house or anything but not a human, you can even be a space alien. :D
Ok now for Rules:
1) You cannot be racist, sexist or anything close in your posts.
2) Try not to insult other countries in your posts, that is a form of racism.
3) Be as creative as you can, the whole point on the game is to make people think hard about where you are.
4) Be respectful to previous posters, dont insult them if they get the answer wrong, just correct them politely and carry on.

Anyway I will start:
I am cut off from the rest of the world.
I have a bite at the bottom of me.
I have unique and dangerous animals near me.
Where am I?

...Australia...

Where am I?

My National Anthem is not used in the Commonwealth games this year.
I am known as the 'Mother country'
I currently have a Queen on the throne.

Correct :p

England... :D

What am I?

I travel the stars.
People say Im green.
I travel in something that starts with 'U'

Correct!

Marty the Martian :p Nah its a space alien ^_^

What am I?

I have four legs :r
I am owned, but still wild :lol:
I can run fast when I need too :woot:
I was a form of Transportation before they invented cars ;)

Horse!

Only one color, but not one size,
Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies,
Present in sun, but not in rain,
Doing no harm, and feeling no pain.

What am I?

Shadow!

I have a long neck
I'm named after a bird
I feed on cargo of ships
I'm not alive
What am I?

A Crane!

Foward I am heavy, backwards i am not.
What am I?

Correct!

Ton!

My life can be measured in hours,
I serve by being devoured.
Thin, I am quick
Fat, I am slow
Wind is my foe.
What am I?

candle

I am a way of navigating before GPS
I am made by friction or electricity
enclosed in a dome, drowned in water
surrounded my marks numbers and two arrows.
I am half red and half black or white

(sorry it doesn't rhyme)

A Compass ?

My voice is tender, my waist is slender and I'm often invited to play. Yet wherever I go I must take my bow or else I have nothing to say.
What am I?

Correct!

A violin?

I am an insect,
and the first half of my name reveals another insect
Some famous musicians had a name similar to mine.
What am I?

Allysha Winters said:

Technically, Wouldn't the answer to that be Great Britain/ The United Kingdom And not just England.

My reasoning being:
Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland also all have a queen.
The "mother country" is the British Empire is Great Britain. Hence the British empire thing
As for the national anthem, Well God Save the Queen is the official National Anthem For the UK and
other previously British colonies. And While Scotland and I think Wales have there own national
anthems, God Save the Queen is still used at the common wealth games. (I'm almost positive about
that)
I'm sorry, I don't mean to rain on anyones parade. But It's not just England which fit all of these.

I'll go now.

Stefan Archer said:
Allysha Winters said:

Technically, Wouldn't the answer to that be Great Britain/ The United Kingdom And not just England.

My reasoning being:
The "mother country" is the British Empire is Great Britain. Hence the British empire thing
As for the national anthem, Well God Save the Queen is the official National Anthem For the UK and
other previously British colonies. And While Scotland and I think Wales have there own national
anthems, God Save the Queen is still used at the common wealth games. (I'm almost positive about
that)
I'm sorry, I don't mean to rain on anyones parade. But It's not just England which fit all of these.

I'll go now.
Yes that would be correct if God save the queen were being played at the commonwealth games. I said that the anthem is not being played at the games. The other countries do have their own anthems and they are being played at the commonwealth games.. England is not playing god save the queen , but rather Jerusalem, and that is why the answer is England. But yes otherwise you would be correct. :)

Anyway-
Is the answer Beetle?

Though I exist alone, there are often many of us interconnected like the threads of a web. If I am worn, there is an expression that indicates you should not leave me. A man with a name meaning something like 'knowledgeable one' once said that I was number four of a certain set, & had less than ten folds. What am I?
(Oooh tricky tricky :p I learnt this one last week, hehe)

Shiloh Denton said:
Stefan Archer said:
Allysha Winters said:

My reasoning being:
that)

I'll go now.
Yes that would be correct if God save the queen were being played at the commonwealth games. I said that the anthem is not being played at the games. The other countries do have their own anthems and they are being played at the commonwealth games.. England is not playing god save the queen , but rather Jerusalem, and that is why the answer is England. But yes otherwise you would be correct. :)

Anyway-
Is the answer Beetle?

Though I exist alone, there are often many of us interconnected like the threads of a web. If I am worn, there is an expression that indicates you should not leave me. A man with a name meaning something like 'knowledgeable one' once said that I was number four of a certain set, & had less than ten folds. What am I?
(Oooh tricky tricky :p I learnt this one last week, hehe)

Oh, that actually makes sense. I was a little unclear on the anthem
issue, but it was just on the news. So I realise that in fact it wasn't played
for England because it's the anthem for the UK.
My bad. Sorry
I'll really go now.

IM just gonnw post this again, incase...

Is the answer Beetle?

(Oooh tricky tricky I learnt this one last week, hehe)

A path?

I do not hold the desert, only a sample. My innards descend ever so slowly.... But in time I am turned over to begin again. What am I?

Hourglass

I can sizzle like bacon,
I am made with an egg,
I have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg,
I peel layers like onions, but still remain whole,
I can be long, like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole,

a snake

How many times can you subtract the number 5 from 25? (think about it, it's not what you think)

Normally I would say five but beacuse of what you said, Im going to try once?

Although I may have eyes, I cannot see.
At one time there was a dearth of me in Ireland,
& people went hungry. What am I?

Ummm Potatos? :unsure:

I never see my identical,
I can be one of several colours,
In my center I have a black hole,
I grow weak as I age.

What am I?

An eye.

What goes around the world,
But stays in the corner?

A postage stamp! ^_^

My first three letters is a word which means disencumber. I am a mystery. What am I?

A Riddle :lol:

I am a word that means both pleasing and obsolete.
My last three letters are very cold!
What am I?

Nice

I contain six letters, minus one and you got twelve. What am I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back