• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

where she went

Professor Selene Le Fey

Twin, Seer, Runes 3-4
 
Messages
1,634
OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Poppy
Wand
Bloodwood 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Age
31 (31/12/2035)
Hello all.
I may have been away for a bit. as i lost my muse. but well they don't call this place crackwarts for nothing. I have been lurking for a little while again and thought i would try and come back for a bit, I am not going to be anywhere near as active as i was in the past. mainly keeping to adult characters. and not huge plots. I am mainly thinking about lever, Tara, and leigh. however if anyone has plots for my other accounts i am open to discussions.
also please say hello to selene, levers daughter. I thought i should mark the occasion with a new account. and here she is. isn't she a cutie.

Mia
 
Welcome back! She is a cutie! ^_^
 
Welcome back! :hug:
​
 
Welcome back :wub:

I missed you so much :hug:
​
 
Welcome back, Mia!! :hug:
 
Welcomes, welcomes~ :D
 
Back
Top