Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ecosexual
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
(Open when Marijke posts with Chloe)
Rose hated the rose giving events, but since it was a big thing at the school and she couldn't sulk over every little thing Rose decided to embrace the event. A little wicker basket hung around her right arm and Edgar was casually chilling around her hip. The macrame holder Ana had made was great and Edgar her little succulent could be carried without having to use her hands.

The next name on the list was Chloe Thomspon and Rose only knew she was a Gryffindor Prefect. And thus Rose, her basket and Edgar were waiting patiently outside the common room. She had asked another Gryffindor to ask if Chloe was around and now it was time to wait. Already holding the red rose that was written for Chloe.

Since she was already so close to her dorm Chloë had been putting the roses she had received so far safely in her dorm so she wouldn't be able to mess up and lose one of them. As she walked down the stairs back into the common room she noticed another student coming her way, mentioning something about a girl delivering roses outside of the common room. "Hi." Chloë greeted the younger girl when she noticed her as she stepped out of the common room, shooting her a smile. "Cool plant."

She didn't have to wait long and soon she looked at Chloe. ''Hello'' Rose greeted the girl back. She handed over the rose and smiled. ''Thanks'' Most people already knew she was the plant lady that carried a plant with her. She didn't care as much it was just who she was. ''There's so many roses left to do'' Then Rose waited for Chloe to read her rose.

My pétïté crépé,
Glad to know I've got the hottest, smartest, coolest girl in school.
love you - Sully
PS. I didn't know where to put the lil line things on the letters in French so I just guessed :p

Chloë happily took the rose from the younger girl when she offered it to her, smiling at her for a second before focussing her attention on the note. Whilst she loved watching other people react to their notes it always felt a bit strange to now she was being watched when she read hers. She couldn't help but to fondly grin at the note though, letting out a soft laugh at the terrible attempt to write french. Chloë looked back up at the girl who had mentioned something about having a lot of roses left. "Do you know everyone on your list?" She asked, almost naturally turning into her 'I'm here to help'-mode. "Same though, I've still got like six left." She chuckled.

Rose looked at the list and she had indeed spotted a couple of names she wasn't familiar with. Although Rose had gathered a nice group of friends around her, she was still pretty awkward at most times. ''I have no clue who Jerica Ashley is or Elara Chatelain'' Rose said questioningly probably butchering both names. ''I didn't realize how heavy roses get if you have to carry a bunch of them for a while'' Rose said to the older girl.

Chloë nodded when Rose mentioned two people on her list she wasn't able to match a face to. "Well they're both gryffindors, for a start. I don't think I saw either of them in there though otherwise I could've gotten them for you." She answered, nodding towards the door that lead to their common room. She knew who Jarica was and she knew her cousin was friends with Elara, but she wasn't exactly sure how to best describe them to the girl. "I reckon that'll get easier every year, when you grow older." Chloë smiled. She definitely remembered getting tired of hauling around the roses when she was younger, but she didn't seem to be having too much trouble with it this year. It was either that, or her arms were just used to heavier work which might just be one of the perks of being a chaser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back