What is your Patronus?

Brian Getathorn XIX

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
A dove and a deer/stag :D

Your patronus is a deer. You are an open, honest sort of person. You can be very brave given the nessecary circumstances!

Your Patronus is the Eagle! The eagle is a symbol of spirituality, courage and protection. He will protect you with his sharp talons.
That your Patronus is an eagle says that you are very concerned with the spiritual things of life. You are also a brave person who would go out of your way to protect those you love. A small amount of fear is healthy, however; keep that in mind and you will be an amazing witch or wizard!
Close or ESC Key
What is Your Patronus? Version 1
Your Result

Lily got a Lion and then a Stag.

I love how the second one had the favorite color question and allowed you to pick sparkley! I love things that sparkle! :p

Shane Stark said:
Sophia got a deer and a badger. What the heck?

Shane got a horse and an eagle.
I can see the part of her that might be like a deer. :D

I got a Barn owl for the first one and a Stag for the second website.

I think I'd choose the Barn owl.

First one, I got a dove.

Second one, I got a horse.

Bruin is a fox or a coyote...I always figured him for something a little bigger, but I suppose the sneaky, clever thing works ;)

First one;

Your patronus is a dove. Associated with purity of heart and peace it reflects some of your best qualities.

Second one;
Your Patronus is the Badger! The badger is a symbol of aggressiveness, passion and drive. He is also the mascot for Hufflepuff. As your Patronus, the Badger will bite and claw to protect you. Congratulations!
That your Patronus is a badger says that you are very driven in whatever you do. When you enjoy something, you go at it with all of your heart. Unfortunately, you also tend to be aggressive, and this can lead to a bossy attitude. Try to keep that aggression in check, and you'll be a wonderful witch or wizard!

I think I'll actually use the Badger when I'm filling in Gabriella's character development, I never imagined her with a badger patronus, but the description sounds a lot like her ^_^

An eagle and a coyote.

I never thought of alex being a coyote thought. Interesting.

dog and wolf,
simmilar in looks and genetics, different in personality. i think that the wolf would fit better

Taylor got:

A fox

And

A Badger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back