What If....?

Aluetta McKelly

OOC First Name
Cole
Okay so I've been craving a game that helps us all to get closer by asking the most ridiculous questions. So obviously you would answer whatever "if" question is asked, and then ask your own. Board rules always apply to every game, and remember that these questions shouldn't get to personal!

So I'll ask the first "If" question to get the ball rolling, and then you go ahead and answer and ask your own.

"If you were a ghost, what/who would you haunt and why?"

You, because it would be funny :r

"If you were a fish, what would you be?"

A clown fish so I could tell everyone I'm Nemo.

If you were invisible for a day. What would you do?

Eavesdrop on people's conversations :r

If you were in Game of Thrones what house would you be in?

Stark. Because :emzies:

If you had magic for a day. What would you do?

I would probably go to a hospital and heal everyone that i could with magic!

If you could have any job you want, literally any, what would it be and why?

Supreme Leader of the World, for the lols.

If you could be an animal for a day, which would you be and why.

I'd be a bird because I'd see the world from above and feel really free.

If you could perform just one spell from the Harry Potter series, which one would it be?

I would probably want to preform the Patronus charm so that I could really know what my patronus is!

If you had to pick one Harry Potter character to be stuck on an abandoned Island with for a year - who would it be?

Probably Hermione because she would have read some book on survival and she'd be pretty cool to hang out with.
If you became a billionaire , what would you do first?

Emotionally, have a small panic attack.
Financially, get a lawyer, an accountant and a tax agent!

If you had a pet cow, what sauce would you use to grill her?

-horrified noise- No sauce! Bessie is a part of the family!!

If you were asked to eat one food you don't like for ten bucks, which of the foods would you pick and why?

Avocado, because I could probably learn to deal :D (or none, because I can't spend dollars here).

If you could click your fingers and speak an entire new language, which would you choose and why?

Russian, it seems like a pretty cool language and pretty difficult to learn.

What if you could meet one person, dead or alive for 24 hours, who would you meet and what would you talk about?

Abraham Lincoln, will talk about the present U.S. He'll probably be disappointed.

What if you could build a time machine ... What year would you go back to and why?

Probably the year 2011 where my life sucked the most

What if HNZ has its own convention ... would you go?

You mean like a meet and greet? or did the site start talking to me. Because if my computer starts having a conversation with me I think i might need to go to a shrink!

What if you were suddenly turned into a color - what would it be?

Grey, because then it would match my clothes, the darkness of my soul, and my aura.

What if you could kill a fictional character from a tv show/film, who would you kill and why?

Amanda Waller from Suicide Squad. Reason? Because she is so terribly cruel and manipulative!

What if you could switch places with anyone, fictional or not, who and why?

Lydia Martin from Teen Wolf because I don't care if I'm a Banshee, I know who'll die next though. Your fate is on my hands :devious:

What if reality became a video game, what current video game would your reality be and why?

Umm, the Sims, I guess? Because things are pretty normal but changing in normal life-progressing ways pretty quickly, too.

If you were an instrument, what musical instrument would you be and why?

I'd be a harp, pretty to look hat but super heavy to carry and way to hard to learn xD

If you were told you had to pick one celebrity to play you in a movie about your life, who would you pick?

Glenn Howerton from Always Sunny

If you had to only eat one meal every day, three times a day what would you eat?

French Fries :r

----------------------

If you could bring one character to life from your favorite movie, who would it be?

Fox Robin Hood from that disney version like with the animals as the characters!

--

If you had to have one song stuck in your head forever what would you want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back