Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Sitting under a tree she doesn't know what kind, Teagan enjoyed a bit of spring breeze before the weather turns to a hot hell once summer breaks through. Summer just indicates that school break is upon them, the Ravenclaw rather stay in the castle than go home. This year was suppose to be celebrated in the State rather than in Northern Ireland. It was either to piss off her aunt Ainslee or just the centuries tradition wasted because of the new era. Either way, she doesn't want to celebrate it with her family this year. On her lap is a bulk signed and printed paper with the Countess of Brickwood water seal and a fountain pen on her right hand.

Debating whether to send a letter back home telling them that she's not going home or simply ignore them and stay. The decision is one heck of a torture for Teagan and while making those decisions, she's waiting for someone as well. Last year was almost a good school year for her, although not winning any Quidditch award, it was still good. Though, an unexpected occurrence happened by the end of semester two, a very unknown magazine, except to the people of Hogwarts, was published. Foul things were written on it and one particular name she knows was there. Teagan doesn't know the person that well but judging first without knowing what's the truth simply surprise her.

Going outside was a great idea for today. The blonde had not very much to do, although studying was a good idea, but Evelyn decided not to do her best for Herbology she just didn't cared and it was the dumbest lesson ever. She could not imagine that anybody would want to work with plants in the future, they were dirty and dangerous. So the plan for today was to walk a bit around the Hogwarts Garden. She was here by herself, and that was not something that she preffered. Evelyn liked to be with friends, but whenever she did a round in the garden she always knew somebody that was there. She was happy with the social contacts she had right now, because her dad always said that the more contacts you had the better, because perhaps one day you will need them. The blonde just wanted to climb up high the social ladder, and by meeting Noah that went very fast right now. She really liked Noah he was just as Lucas a friendly boy and different than the others.

The blonde stopped before a tree so that she could check her face into her tiny mirror, that she took out of her book. Evelyn looked at it and smiled to her mirror, she was very vain about her looks. So when she saw that her lipstick wasn't perfect as she wanted she took it out of her bag and put the lipstick on her lips again.
'' Perfect again.'' she said to herself. The blonde put everything in her bag again and walked a bit further. She saw a girl sitting by a tree and decided to rest by the tree next to the girl. The blonde took out a little blanket from her bag, because she had everything with her to avoid getting dirty. She so the out the blanket on the ground and went sitting on it.

Teagan opted to write to her parents than making them panic. Though, she would love to make her mother panic just to annoy her but then again, Her Ladyship wouldn't let her play Quidditch anymore if she did. Thus, writing a long detailed letter would be a great idea. Upon starting her letter, another person decided to join her, Teagan would have ignore the person if it isn't for curiosity. She looked up on her right and suddenly recognized the person. The girl she met last year and her face was also on that magazine. "Hey, aren't you that girl on that magazine? I'm sorry, I forgot your name but that face is really recognizable." She asked, who couldn't forget the faces from that magazine? Teagan, at least, took home some to let her family know what childish play is going on at this school and they're not happy about it. Specially the Marchioness.

Teagan remember her mother's face when she found out about that magazine, they weren't that known in New Zealand but Europe is vastly large where they're very known. And her on the magazine will be a huge scandal. Looking at the girl beside her, Teagan studied her. She's pretty but too much make up The Countess thought but shrugged. "Do you think everything on that magazine was true? I mean, about you?" Teagan didn't stop herself from asking that question. She doesn't want to judge but the article seems to be absolutely true.

When Evelyn was going outside she always enjoyed the fresh air. She liked to be inside of the castle, althought it wasn't as clean as she wanted things to be. But to take some fresh air was always good and it was nice to be outside, because Evelyn was so busy with the subjects in this first semester. Because of that she didn't really enjoyed them a lot, she had to do more so she could get a nice grade for her exams. When she heard a voice from the girl that sat next to her she looked at her. The girl's face looked familliar, like she had met her or saw her before. But Evelyn didn't really exactly knew her name, but she wasn't good with names so that made sense. The girl talked about a magazine and Evelyn didn't really understood her directly. '' Magazine? Which one? I'm Evelyn, and I hear that a lot.'' she smiled at the girl. It was nice that people knew her and when she thought about it she got a idea. '' Oh you mean that Rumour has it Magazine? But I was also in Hogwarts Monthly.'' Evelyn saw the two pieces about her and she loved it, it didn't really matter that that rumour was not very nicely. Her name was in there and in the Hogwarts Monthly she was one of the best dressed couples at the Yule Ball. '' What was your name? I forgot.'' Evelyn asked the girl friendly.

When the girl asked if the thing on the magazine was true, Evelyn frowned for a second. '' Well I don't really know and don't care. I love make-up so I don't see it as a bad thing. What did you make of it?'' They were just rumours and Evelyn didn't really knew who writed it and if things were true. She didn't really cared, she knew how things were and she wasn't so quickly sad by something that someone else said about her.

Teagan nodded slightly, yes, she both read the normal magazine and the made up one. She was thankful the young Ravenclaw wasn't on the bad one, she's not into popularity because she's already is in the muggle world. Some people might not agree to her terms as a young countess but she still managed to keep everything under her leash with, of course, the help of her loving aunt. "The name's Teagan. You might have heard my name before." She wasn't going to remind her about last year's Quidditch game, it was so popular that until now it was still the talk of the town.

She chuckled when Evelyn said that she liked make up and doesn't care about the rumors. Too narcissistic for my taste Teagan thought to herself but she'll keep that for now. The girl has no idea what it meant. Placing her writing materials beside her on the bench, Teagan crossed her legs together. "You have no idea what it meant, am I right?" She asked but continued anyway to answer her own question. "It means people think you're a two-sided face b*tch. You look innocent on the outside but has another motive on the inside." It was a little bit harsh of her to say that but it was her own opinion. Evelyn doesn't have to take her word for it. Yes, she doesn't know all about her but she can tell, the young does love make-up. "And FYI, if you want to look more innocent ..." Teagan trailed off while pointing on Evelyn's face. "... start to light up your make-up. It'll work for the boys." It's what her mother recommend to her or rather, to her make-up artist on very special events. Royals, nobilities or aristocrats tend to look nice in front of people and camera.

Evelyn wasn't a big quidditch follower, she enjoyed the game while Gryffindor played and liked to cheer for them. But it wasn't her favorite thing to look at or do. So when Teagan mentioned that perhaps she might have heard her name before Evelyn looked a bit suprised. '' Nice to meet you Teagan, I remember your face from once. But that's all.'' She smiled to the girl. Teagan was older than she was she could tell, she didn't exactly knew how old she was but she looked older than twelve. '' Which year and house are you in Teagan?'' The blonde asked out of curiousity. She wasn't in Gryffindor for sure, because Evelyn was good with faces, not with names but she could tell who was in her house or not.

While listening to what Teagan said it made her feeling a bit irritated. She spoke like Evelyn was some kind of dumb blonde, she was used to it because lots of people especially adults talked to her like that. She had to think about her mother who spoke like her the exact same way. '' I know what it meant, I'm not stupid. But I just don't care that much. They talk about me so I must be spectacular. I'm more focussed on the Hogwarts Monthly where I was one of the best dressed couples, as a first year already.'' Evelyn was very proud of it and she couldn't wait to show her dad when she read it. He was proud but he really wanted to know more about Lucas, he thought that Evelyn would attend the ball with a girl not already with a boy. But Evelyn couldn't help it she saw Lucas as one of her best friends, and that was all of it. Evelyn didn't exactly knew what to think of Teagan right now, she was straight to the point and that was something that Evelyn liked but the way she said it wasn't how she wanted it to see. '' I'm happy with my looks, but thanks.'' Evelyn put a smile on, she wanted to get to know people more and that Rumour has it was just something stupid. But it didn't bother her as much, she learned from her dad that those things and people that writed it were just jealous. The blonde decided to turn her body more to were Teagan sat and looked at the girl.

"Ravenclaw third year." Teagan informed the other blonde. The increase of confident in Evelyn was strong as Teagan listen to her on how she was okay about the gossips and her being best dressed at the Yuleball last year. Her smile was still plastered on her lips. Teagan was half impress on her and half can't believe how narcissistic she was. "You're very confident and very onto yourself. I wish you look like me, so, you can stand in for me in events I don't like to attend. You know high ranking people tends to be private sometimes." The blonde Ravenclaw joked half heartedly. It was no secret she was tired of her duties but at the same time she has to make a face for her family.

"You look fine actually. Lovely. Well maintained. Came from a rich family, right?" It was easy for Teagan to know the kids from Hogwarts that came from a good family. Like have-a-lot-of-money family and Evelyn seems to be one of those kids.

Evelyn didn't really had a opinion from which house the girl could be, but it wasn't Gryffindor for sure. When Teagan said she was a third year Ravenclaw she nodded at her. Ravenclaw a house full of smart people Evelyn had heard, but nobody was the same ofcourse. Evelyn tried to hide her first impressions, but it was difficult because she could be judgemental. The blonde always looked at how somebody was dressed or how their looks appeared. But in her time at Hogwarts she learned already so much about that her opinion wasn't always right. Evelyn had to think about what the girl said to her, she first didn't really understand what the girl said, it was really weird. Stand in for events? What was this girl? Evelyn didn't liked to be told what to do, but she saw that the girl was joking so she put a smile on. She was also interested about what Teagan said. '' I'm confident, because I've been raised to be like that. And I just feel that way.'' Evelyn looked at Teagan and had the feeling that Teagan wasn't insecure as well. '' What do you mean, with events you have to attend?'' The blonde was curious, she loved to be in the presence of important people, or with a good status. It was always good for her social contacts, just as her father always told. He worked at the Norwegian Ministry of Magic and in his career he had met a lot of people. Evelyn really wanted to follow his footsteps.

When Teagan told her that she looked fine and asked if she came from a rich family, the blonde laughed. '' Thanks Teagan, you do too. That's right my mom and dad are from Denmark, the Manning family is one of the wealthiest families there. But for my fathers work we moved to New Zealand.'' Evelyn lived for a long time in New Zealand, so the language was not really a issue. She did spoke Danish with her parents often and her family. '' Are you born in New Zealand?'' The blonde asked out of curiosity .

Teagan nodded interestingly at Evelyn, she was now very curious about her. Teagan was raised to be everything, hell, she was raised to be the next Queen Catherine of United Kingdom. Her mother in particular seems to like power and fame, yet she's still an Auror at MACUSA. When Evelyn got caught on, she explained, "Events ... Like, attending Princess Charlotte's birthday or her children even King George's parties. Oh! and attend Polo matches, my family has been supporting this University, so, I do have to make an appearance once in a while. I mean being a Countess isn't so bad, you just really can't have a life sometimes." She sigh popping her lips. Though, being on top has its perks, you have the upper hand and nobody can say no. She was right, Teagan really could tell good high-end people to nobody. The Ravenclaw is now thinking if she should dab her knowledge into divination but everyone thinks the subject is crap trash.

"Ooohhh, Denmark. I don't remember if I have been there for official business or pleasure whichever those royal bloods are awesome sweet people." Now that she's thinking her trip back then, it was for pleasure, it was probably an advance birthday get away from her father. "New Zealand? Oh, no. My status isn't even recognized here. I was born in North Carolina but I was raised in Northern Ireland then in York." Teagan chuckled lightly. New Zealand might be part of the sovereign but there are limitations to her Earldom. "Say, may I ask what's your father's work? Your family seems very interesting." Of course, she likes gossips from people like Evelyn. The blonde Ravenclaw wonders who runs RHI?

Evelyn wasn't really sure what she thought about Teagan. She was interesting, because she acted that way. But when she explained what she did and who she was Evelyn frowned for a moment, not really expecting this. It wasn't like this girl was the queen of everything, perhaps she thought so, but it was really interesting to meet a countess. '' That sounds awesome, I would love to go to those things. You could wear amazing dresses all the time. '' Evelyn thought about it and it would be very good for herself to get seen with Teagan. She did a very good job already, she met the son of the Minister of Magic, Noah Kingsley and now a Countess. Titles were interesting, but if the people weren't that wasn't so much fun. Evelyn just wanted to become famous and she wasn't desperate with it, but she loved the thought and she wanted to make that dream come through. And to make that social contacts were her dad always spoke about, was a good way to start. But less than this talk of titles and stuff Teagan seemed like a interesting friend and Evelyn liked to have as much friends as possible.

A smile appeared on Evelyn's face when Teagan spoke good about Denmark. '' I've met the royal family of Denmark a few times. My aunt is a fashion designer with her own brand and she designs for them and a lot of more. '' Evelyn liked her aunt very much, she shared the passion for fashion and learned a lot from her aunt. She didn't saw them much because they were living in Great-Brittain right now, only in vacations she often saw them. Evelyn listened when Teagan said where she was from. The blonde tossed her long blonde hair to the back and looked at Teagan. '' Thanks, ofcourse you can ask I'm very open. '' she said with a lovely smile. '' Well my father is Head of Department of Law and International Affairs at the Norwegian Ministry of Magic, so he has to travel a lot that's why we moved.'' Evelyn always loved to talk about her dad, he was the one person she loved the most next to Espen. Because well her mother wasn't very lovely. '' I also have a twin-brother named Espen, he is sorted in Slytherin.''Evelyn was wondering if Teagan had any siblings but she guessed that the answer was no. But still she could be wrong, it just seemed that way
'' Do you have any siblings?'' Evelyn was wondering if a girl like Teagan had ever been bothered by gossips, Noah had told her that he and his family were involved with them all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back