What did you get for christmas?!

Arielle Lemaire

Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust.
For christmas i got a notebook with my name on it. Original much? :p . And a black jacket that resembled the one Gerard Way wore in the "Welcome to the black parade" Music video. Im obsessed with the jacket. Its my new favourite thing to wear! What did everybody get for christmas this year? :)

I got a laptop and im on it now. I got a new lock for my door and i got a new pair of converse sneakers :p You didnt! That jacket sounds awesome! Im gonna go play the sims now

A ticket to Katy Perry's concert in May :woot: :woot:
A Bible with letters in it (because I lost my one in Samoa)
Getting a camera tomorrow!
And some moneyyyy ^_^

I got $50 from my super cool uncle :wub:
A kitty mug :p problem book :D Wii Games! :woot: necklace, earrings, bracelet, anklet, phone and some other stuff :r
(come from massive family)

I gooot an iPod Touch, an iPod Dock, $40 worth of iTunes gift cards, some new shoes ( :wub: ), a $50 gift card for Target and whatnot, and a new USB. ( =)) ). ^_^ And some books! :woot: .. Oh and chocolate. ^_^

I got a laptop (Which I'm on now) the DVD Eclipse,a CD Glee Christmas songs,a scarf and hat a voucher (Boots) and a board game!!!!!!

I got a voice-activated Harry Potter wand, Harry Potter book of behind the scenes prop thing :p , a colour-changing lightbulb and HP7 Part 1 Wii game :D My Life Is Epic.

I got some books, clothes, and an iPhone 4! ^_^

i got money from aunt and uncle along with bath and body works basket! pj bottoms i picked out, gift card from dad which my mom has already lost on me. storage baskets for college, scrapbooking supplies (which i'm not into anymore) sewing kits for when i go to college. money from mom to save up for a laptop, which i would have prefered the actual thing but money is good too. :p

I got:
A Laptop
iTunes Giftcard
A giiiaaaant Harry Potter Potter
Hoodies from American Eagle and Aeropostale
Perfume from Aerie
Aerie Cable Knit Slippers - sooo comfy
Soundtrack and Movie poster for Burlesque
Body Jewelry
Harvest Moon Ds Game
Kingdom Hearts socks! ♥
And stuff for my kitty, dunno if that is considered to be gifts for me or not. xD

I got Gossip Girl Season 3, Greek Season 1, Misfits Season 1, Lost Season 2, One Tree Hill Season 1, Chuck Season 1
Friday the 13th, A Notebook for writing movies and such inside, A rubber duck (tartan design), Straightners and a few
articles of clothes.

I received:
A lava lamp, DVD player with VCR, a sweater, a silver necklace with a star charm, earmuffs with skulls on them, a keychain picture holder ( o_O ), large dinner, money, and more stuff coming on the way. xD

Jessye is not counting the stuff I got for her. :r

I didn't expect anything cause my family more for the kids holiday, but I did get a few ^_^ items
-Baking Pan Sets
-Pots and Pan Set
-Utensils Set
-HP5 :p
-Money
-a few items of clothes
-and a few gift cards, can never go wrong with that :p

Hadan Johnson said:
I received:
A lava lamp, DVD player with VCR, a sweater, a silver necklace with a star charm, earmuffs with skulls on them, a keychain picture holder ( o_O ), large dinner, money, and more stuff coming on the way. xD

Jessye is not counting the stuff I got for her. :r
Well I don't know what those gifts are so I cannot include them, :tut:

I got..

Moneys so i can go shopping buy loads of new clothes ;D
Chocolate
A new diary
Black Wooly hat (that i :wub:)
Pens
Piggybank that looks like a cupcake
Make-up
Various Vouchers
N00 Hoody with name on (but hasnt arrived yet :( )
Notebooks
And a purse ;D

I got:

Some clothing
Money ^_^
Guitar Hero and Atari Classics for the DS
A book by one of my fave authors
A laptop lap holder
Boots
A new wallet
Supernatural Poster :woot:
and candy from my siblings :wub:

Sounds like everybody got some awesome stuff. Im pretty jealous. xD
I also got:
A black dress.
Black stockings.
DANGERDAYS.
A new pair of Black flats.​

I love christmas.

Justin Cliffeton said:
I gooot an iPod Touch, an iPod Dock, $40 worth of iTunes gift cards, some new shoes ( :wub: ), a $50 gift card for Target and whatnot, and a new USB. ( =)) ). ^_^ And some books! :woot: .. Oh and chocolate. ^_^
I hate you Zach.

WELLLLLLLLLLLL :erm: I GOT A HAMSTER HATCH SO NOW I CAN GET HAMSTERS AND THEY CAN RUN AROUND THE HOUSE AND LIVE IN MY HAIR.

zombie_hamsters1.jpg

Honestly, the best gifts I received were an awesome fleece blanket, a down comforter, and some pretty shawls and scarves. ^_^

If that means I'm becoming old (at 18,) then so be it. :p

I eventually got "The Tales Of Beedle the Bard" for Christmas!! It just took me less than an hour to finish reading it -- it's addictive!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back