What are you watching?

Just finished Gravity Falls, it was great fun

I'm watching Fresh Prince of Bel-Air! I had just finished Good Luck Charlie a couple of weeks ago! I'm also watching K.C Undercover haha I have been procrasinating with watching shows instead of doing school work... smh lol

When I have time, I've been slowly working through Fargo, now in the third season. It's so well-written and I'm amazed at the characters and how well they capture the local small-town culture (I live in the state where most of the show is set.)

I really don't have time most days, though. Getting through a short episode of Anthony Bourdain- No Reservations is a treat over dinner.

I'll be done with grad school responsibilities as of tomorrow (woohoo!) and I have a list of shows on my to-watch list:
  • Schitt's Creek because you all keep singing its praises
  • Hannibal
  • Umbrella Academy Season 2
  • Over the Garden Wall

I'm currently watching WandaVision! (It's getting more and more interesting every episode) and I'm currently rewatching Julie and The Phantoms because it like one of my favourite shoes lol!

I just watch the French Netflix show Lupin which was really good. You have to lean in a bit but it's well made, good french, good lead. Good fun.

I've been watching Raising Dion.

I'm currently watching "Beetlejuice".

I've been watching His Dark Materials. It's really good. Definitely better than The Golden Compass was. Good casting choices, too. I've only just started, so a few episodes in, but the plot is rich and vibrant. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for some fantasy to disappear into.

I'm watching this French series called Lupin, and I'm obsessed.

I'm currently watching WandaVision! (It's getting more and more interesting every episode) and I'm currently rewatching Julie and The Phantoms because it like one of my favourite shoes lol!
What do you think of WandaVision, Maria?

I've been binging She-Ra and the Princesses of Power since yesterday. Not usually into animated shows, but I highly recommend if you haven't seen it.

As I've been on a serious Potter kick lately, I'm watching "Sorceror's Stone" at the moment.

One Piece, Season 1- Episode 6. I AM SO TIRED OF SAD DOG STORIES!

I'm currently rewatching boy meets world! hehe and now watching the falcon and the winter soldier weekly hehe!

What do you think of WandaVision, Maria?
Sorry for the VERY late reply! but i really enjoyed the show! Its a wee bit slow at the beginning but builds up over the course of the show! i think the episodes got better and better each time but the season finale was a small disappointment, but i still enjoyed it thought hehe

I'm watching an episode of Mr. Kate on YouTube. They do home and room renovations but I find it more millenial-esque than some of the other home renovation shows.

I'm watching an episode of Mr. Kate on YouTube. They do home and room renovations but I find it more millenial-esque than some of the other home renovation shows.
Ahh, i used to watch them all the time! hehe

At the moment, I've been going through the Boy Meets World and Girl Meets World binge, hehe! I've lost count of how many times I've watched the shows now haha! I'm also watching The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, but that's going to end this week, sadly :(

Ahh, i used to watch them all the time! hehe

At the moment, I've been going through the Boy Meets World and Girl Meets World binge, hehe! I've lost count of how many times I've watched the shows now haha! I'm also watching The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, but that's going to end this week, sadly :(

I really enjoy what they can do with so little! I also really want one of their couches :r

I love both those shows (hence Adorah's P:cool:. Boy Meets World is so nostalgic for me. I'm currently watching Chopped as I catch up on rose posts.

I'm currently rewatching Friends for like the millionth time lol! Excited for the reunion episode this week!

Season 3 Wearing All Your Clothes GIF by Friends

My partner, my sisters, and I just finished watching Love, Victor. Such a good show.

The Goldbergs! (Also watching Supernatural!)

Degrassi: Next Class (This is my first time watching it!!!)

Also, when seeing Eric and Kasim's play-bys, I only see them as Eric and Kasim, NO ONE ELSE HAHA =))

bumping because I enjoy resurrecting threads and I'm lonely

I convinced my boyfriend we should do things together again so we're finally catching up on Stranger Things. I have a love/hate relationship with the show - loved Season 1, we ragequit mid season 2 cringing over teen interpersonal drama and I can't remember why we stopped mid-season 3. Really enjoying season 4 though they've thrown subtlety out the window with the writing it feels like and I still say if the show had been 1 self contained season I would've been perfectly satisfied with it.

I also never have the attention span for watching things so I have to give it props for keeping me interested :r i have to be doing something at the same time thanks ADHD brain goblins

Last edited:
I have now finished season four of Stranger Things and I enjoyed it but boy was it about as subtle as a brick :r like "we're going to blatantly have characters speak to reinforce the metaphor we have been showing just in case you didn't get it." Apart from that, keen to see season 5 when it drops. Even though I might roll my eyes a bit.

Just finished 'For All Mankind' boy, season finales are a whirlwind of surprises

Users who are viewing this thread

Back