Weredeer of Santa's Village

Interesting. So, if we can get Professor Takuya Blaze out, then either we have a weredeer, or a next target. :r
I'll vote with Santa Claus, and believe Professor Takuya Blaze is naughty.

Vote Received: Professor Takuya Blaze

Whoa, guys, just hold up!
I'm just a normal elf! If I wasn't, wouldn't I have tried to get rid of someone during these sessions? I held off because I didn't want to see innocent blood spilled for no good reason! You need to trust that I'm just one of you!

I could very easily be the Grinch, and I would see myself as a normal villager and you would think I was naughty!

I vote for Professor Takuya Blaze as well.

I don't know if Jessye is the Santa Claus or not, but we should know if she is telling the truth after Zach's role is revealed.

True, you do have the point that you could be the Grinch since I only see whether someone is naughty or nice and not their specific role. But I saw you as naughty, so yeah.

However, you refraining for voting is also suspicious because it could easily just be you trying to keep the attention off of yourself and onto those actually voting.

If I was going to try and keep the attention off of myself, would it not make more sense to actually vote? Doing something so silly as not voting is more likely to draw attention to myself.

I beg of you to rethink is, we need to work together to defeat these deer!

I disagree Zach, a lot of times the were thing tries to stay off the radar so people don't get suspicious. Which means I'm also suspicious of Raze, but right now I think Professor Takuya Blaze is naughty

(I'm assuming this is a vote. Not sure, but I'll count it.)

Operating under orders claimed to be from Santa himself, the elves exiled Professor Takuya Blaze who they were sure must be naughty. Unfortunately for them, Professor Takuya Blaze was quite nice at heart. Either Santa wasn't omniscient, or they were getting bad orders. Either case didn't bode well for the elves as they went back to sleep - another day without accomplishing anything at all, another day closer to a Christmas that might never come.

It is night!

(Apologies, all! Caught up in the busy-ness of being home with family. This day phase might last 48 hours just to weather the holidays, too.)

Inspecting the new day's damage, the town was dismayed to discover that Hadan Hensel, an elf was missing - the latest victim of the weredeer.

It is day.

This day phase will definitely close by 7PM (eastern) tonight (about 10 hours from this post).
If I receive no votes, a random user of those remaining alive will be exiled:[ul][li]Riley Sparkles</LI>
[li]Alyssa Chevalier
[li]Kiera Potter
<LI>[li]Ryuuji Tsukino[/li][/ul]

Last time, when I saw Zach as being naughty, apparently he was the Grinch. So he was seen as naughty, but not the one we were looking for. Sorry Zach! However, I also saw Riley Sparkles as being naughty too. Since the Grinch is gone and I don't think there's anyone else to see as naughty, I'm going to go ahead and say that Riley Sparkles is Naughty.

Finally stepping in to act, Santa proclaimed that Riley Sparkles was indeed naught and exiled her from Santa's Village.

Christmas was saved!

Hadan Hensel is a villager (DEAD)
Patricia Styx is a villager (DEAD)
Riley Sparkles is a weredeer (DEAD)
Alyssa Chevalier is santa
Stefan Archer is Mrs. Clause (DEAD)
Professor Cyndi Kingsley is a Head Elf (DEAD)
Arianna Nightray is a weredeer (DEAD)
Kiera Potter is a villager
Professor Takuya Blaze is the grinch (DEAD)
Ryuuji Tsukino is the ghost of Christmas Past
Matilda Undersee is a villager (DEAD)

Haha oh dear! I'm pretty proud of myself though I usually get killed off pretty early :p well done guys!

I knew Donna was naughty. It just seemed fitting for her. :r

Alyssa Chevalier said:
I'm just glad I was right the second time. xD Poor Zach. :erm:
Anyways, awesome game guys! ^_^
I thought it was pretty brave of you to out that you were Santa Claus. I thought you were going to be a goner for sure. :p I'm glad everyone else believed you. :)

I wasn't sure who to kill next, Jessye or Kaka, should've been Jessye :glare:

You should have voted in the last day phase - could have made it a tie and possibly survived it, Donna. :p

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Alyssa Chevalier said:
I'm just glad I was right the second time. xD Poor Zach. :erm:
Anyways, awesome game guys! ^_^
I thought it was pretty brave of you to out that you were Santa Claus. I thought you were going to be a goner for sure. :p I'm glad everyone else believed you. :)
To be honest, I thought I was a goner too. xD
<i></i><i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back