Weredeer of Santa's Village

Generator says Patricia Styx was naughty,

Vote Received: Patricia Styx

Throwing darts at a board, and well, I believe that Ryuuji Tsukino was/is Naughty.

Vote Received: Ryuuji Tsukino

Ok, I could be wrong because I may have missed a vote, but I think we have a three way tie on who is naughty. :erm:

What happens then? Is it a random draw to decide who will die?
I fear that might benefit the deer more than the village since noone is arguing any votes.

There are two, cause we have a ghost of Christmas past.

I'm just an elf and I really don't want to get kicked out of the game early again :(

I'm just going to leave it at that because so many people read into someone pleading innocent as being guilty blah blah blah so whatever xD

Random draw? Can someone please explain what happens then? xD

I only got to play long during Valentines and there was nothing like that.. :p

Pretty much what a lot of us do for the first round or so. The names are put into a random generator and the one to come up first most is the one that is lynched.

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Ok, I could be wrong because I may have missed a vote, but I think we have a three way tie on who is naughty. :erm:

What happens then? Is it a random draw to decide who will die?
I fear that might benefit the deer more than the village since noone is arguing any votes.
Yes, random draw between the people tied.
Kiera Potter said:
Are there two deer in this game or just one?
Two weredeer! :o

The village was rightly alarmed by the fate that had come to one of their comrades and they took much of their work day aside just to try to sort out what had gone horribly wrong the night before. Which one of them was so very, very, naughty? They just couldn't fathom anybody specific who would want to do this to their fellow elves - or to Christmas! - but, ultimately, they had to take some action to try to save Christmas and get back on their gift-making schedule.
Drawing cinnamon sticks to decide which of the three most-likely suspects would be forced to leave Santa's Village forever (the shortest stick goes), it was ultimately decided that Arianna Nightray was naughty and had to leave town. Arianna, as it happened, was a weredeer! One down, one to go - perhaps there was some magic in Christmas, afterall.

It is night.

The elves of Santa's Village slept soundly, with visions of happy little boys and girls on Christmas morning, fresh off their successful day of finding the naughty elf in their number. Unfortunately for them, another weredeer lurked in the night and when they woke in the morning they found the home of Professor Cyndi Weasley trampled to bits - with no trace of the elf inside. Cyndi was the town's Head Elf.

It is day.

Wooo, one weredeer down on the first go :frantics:

So I think because Kait and myself voted for Arianna then we shouldn't be considered as the other weredeer because it doesn't make sense to vote for our comrade.

For now I'm going to vote for Stefan Archer because Cyndi voted for them and now she's dead...that's all I got xD

Vote Received: Stefan Archer

Obviously, I am not a weredeer as I voted for Arianna as did Pat.

Yesterday, Riley Sparkles voted with Arianna against me. Since Arianna was in fact a wolf, I am suspicious of Riley because she voted with her.

I'm holding my vote until there is more discussion.

Yay go team!

I wasn't voting with her, it was a randomizor lol. I think if I were the weredeer, I would have not voted with the other one because it would be a bit of a giveaway, I guess it was just bad luck for me that it happened to be with her.
I agree with Pat's comment, but I'm not gonna vote for anyone just yet

For lack of a better theory at the moment,I'm going to say that I think Stefan Archer is naughty. Cyndi voted that way yesterday and was hacked off the same night. It's better than trying to do another random vote. Still very unsure. :erm:

My internet connection's been pretty bad this past few days so I am not really sure yet about who to vote for.

I think I'm going to hold off on my vote for now, there isn't really enough to warrant a vote for anyone.

I'll just go with Stefan Archer as naughty for the reasons above. There isn't much else to go on. :erm:

I can assure you folks that I'm not the weredeer left. I've no clue whom it could be, although it would be pretty stupid of me, if I was the wolf to go for the only person who voted for me in the first round. That's pretty much like a beacon, and know that when it comes to killing folk I'm not that obvious.

That being said, I am not the weredeer, and to somewhat prove it I nominate myself, Stefan Archer as naughty.

Well if you are an elf why vote for yourself? You're giving the weredeer an advantage with less of us o_O

I think Emzies nominating herself makes me more confused as to who it could be haha :erm:

Either way, if way things are going the way they are Emzies is getting lynched tonight but if she's innocent she could easily of given an opinion that could get us off her scent so to speak.

With little to go on but the previous day's events and, and the sudden loss of their head elf rattling the remaining members of the village, some elves decided not to participate in exiling one of their number while those who did (to save Christmas, of course!) all banded together to be rid of one individual in particular. Showing just how very nice she was, indeed, this villager even chose herself to be exiled from the town. Unfortunately, Stefan Archer was Mrs. Clause and may no longer return to Santa's Village.

Without a head elf to keep the elves on schedule and no Mrs. Clause to keep the holiday spirit alive, it wasn't looking good for Christmas at all.

It is night.

The elves of Santa's village woke to a disturbing site: a elf-sized hole in the otherwise pristine snow, with Patricia Styx flat on the bottom. It seemed a flying weredeer decided it'd be best not to have such a proactive elf working against it.

It is day.

I'm going to go ahead and say that Professor Takuya Blaze is naughty.

My reasoning I have the role of Santa Claus and I saw that he was naughty. We didn't have enough players to have Jack Frost character too, so I don't believe that I am seeing the incorrect role either.

Vote Received: Professor Takuya Blaze

Users who are viewing this thread

Back