Wereclown in Town

Because Brandon is deadset on getting rid of someone who hasn't been challenged (someone is bound to have said something by now), then I'll have to change my vote to Brandon.
Just for being so set on wanting the seer to reveal themselves, and as you said, a clown would see me as a threat, and you kind of seem like I pose one.

Otherwise, we might want to reconsider our strategy. The clowns might just be jumping on the bandwagon here without any reason, then picking off the ones that could figure out their tactic.

Vote Changed: James Killian

But Kaitlyn knows she's the fortune teller now because of a proven wrong reveal. She wouldn't really pose a threat as far as I can tell because she can never truely believe what she is told by Cyndi at night.

The answer me this if you were a wereclown what reason would you have to leave the fortune teller in the game?

James Killian said:
The answer me this if you were a wereclown what reason would you have to leave the fortune teller in the game?
I wouldn't unless I was certain they were a fortune teller. Then I wouldn't worry cause there is a 1/10 chance they'd get me at night. The fortune teller would never know if her/his visions were true.

I'm voting to lynch Brandon, just from reading I'm very confused as to the point he's trying to get at. Which leads me believe he's doing anything he can to turn the attention away from him.

Vote Noted: James Killian

I change my vote to lynch Myself, James Killian

Okay that makes six votes against me which I am okay with at this point in time. For the real performers and workers out there. I am a carnival worker, or daredevil I won't know for sure till I am dead or exiled. With that said I am not sure who the were clowns are at this point in time. Logic tells me that if someone claiming to be a fortune teller, a rather risky roll, that as a wereclown they would be my first pick. While they get random roles there is still a higher chance they could be right through the process of elimination of the remains roles. The seer is smart to not reveal themselves but should be checking those who are doing The accusing one by one. My gut tells me at this point that kaitlyn is a wereclown I am about 70 percent on that. My next guess would be Wren louis as Kelsey sort of led this witch hunt. Lastly I am leaning towards Pat, no other reason than a feeling at this point. If I do not make through the day than there is a good chance I won't make it through the night either. So this is my last gambit to convince you of my innocence and if I am found guilty it gives you some food for thought.

I sincerely don't think it's Brandon, but to be honest I don't know who or what to believe anymore! D:

Bandwagon time: I vote to lynch James Killian.

Please specify when you're changing your vote as opposed to voting for the first time.

Jumping in after Cyndis counted votes, tsk :tut:

It is my first game so it has been a blast. No hurt feelings here.

As the carnival gathered, some folks tried to make sense of what was going on. Why were they still losing members and getting no closer to finding a Wereclown? It simply didn’t make sense to anyone! The carnival members began to throw names out, some familiar, people who had been targeted in the past, while others were fresh, new targets of the group’s ire. Some members of the group stood firm in their votes while others flip-flopped, unsure of who to accuse of being a Wereclown. With the numbers growing dangerously low among the innocents, this was an important decision; a turning point, perhaps. After receiving some votes, James Killian stood up, offering to sacrifice himself if others thought him guilty of being a Wereclown. With a shrug, the carnival members decided to give him what he wanted. James Killian, a Carnival Worker was shoved towards the dunk tank and the carnival members took turns dunking him again and again until he surfaced no more.

It is NIGHT.

As dawn arrived, none of the carnival members were feeling particularly cheery. They’d lost far too many friends and hadn’t captured a single Wereclown, but they were determined to save HNZ’s birthday (and themselves, of course. ;) ). As they stepped out of their trailers, the carnival members quickly spotted the Wereclown’s latest victim. It was Matthew Cosgrove, the Fire Eater who was dead on the ground, his body impaled by three of the torches that he used to eat fire.

It is DAY.

The people that Dan voted for has been Brandon, Kaitlyn and Sammy. I don't think that's helpful at all.

True, he was the perfect lowkey-esk player who jumped in on the bandwagon enough to keep under the rader.

Looking back I think Jessye has the same sorta traits. So I vote to lynch Jessye for now.

Vote Noted: Rosalina Starling

I feel like we should have found at least one Wereclown by now. :erm:

I'm still not sold on Kaitlyn, and I'm suss on Jessye, but other than that I don't really have suspicions on a lot of people

Yass, this is very disappointing :( Okay, I guess if Jessye is the only suspect now I'll vote to lynch her, unless she has something to say otherwise.

I said I'd say sorry if Brandon wasn't a wereclown, and I'm damned sorry, now. Come on, there are three. Holy cow, we should've gotten at least one by now D: This has thrown my suspicions completely out of whack, 'cause I had this theory about Sammy and Brandon, but it turns out it wasn't correct. Or at least my theory about Brandon wasn't correct.

Jessye has been quiet, but I've never put much stock in voting for quiet people because so many people are busy and just forget to play. My last go-to was Sammy, so I'll vote to lynch Sammy this round. If I'm wrong or she gets axed by the clowns, I seriously do not know where to go from there.

Vote Noted: Merrill Piper

For now, I vote to lynch Sammy as well.
And, could someone be so nice and give us a list of who's next?

Vote Noted: Merrill Piper

Professor Kalif Styx said:
And, could someone be so nice and give us a list of who's next?
wat

Why, so you know who to kill next? :glare:</COLOR>
[ol]
[li] Esme Lancaster
[li]<COLOR color="midnightblue">Professor Wren Louise</LI>
[li]Merrill Piper
[li]Professor Kalif Styx
[li]Marisol Woods
[li]Rosalina Starling
[li]Professor Justin Cliffeton
[li]Samuel Phillips
[li] Riley Sparkles
[li]Zara Cohen-Knight
[li] Sara Moon
[li]Patricia Styx
<LI>[li] Kate Moon-Archer
[/li][/ol]

Okay so we really haven't had much to go on this game, and everyone is throwing names around willynilly. Were being more efficient at killing ourselves then the wolves are. I can tell you I am not the wereclown. I don't want to die today so I am going to vote to lynch Jessye.

Esme Lancaster said:
Why, so you know who to kill next? :glare:</COLOR></FONT>
[ol]
[li] Esme Lancaster
[li]<COLOR color="midnightblue">Professor Wren Louise</LI>
[li]Merrill Piper
[li]Professor Kalif Styx
[li]Marisol Woods
[li]Rosalina Starling
[li]Professor Justin Cliffeton
[li]Samuel Phillips
[li] Riley Sparkles
[li]Zara Cohen-Knight
[li] Sara Moon
[li]Patricia Styx
<LI>[li] Kate Moon-Archer
[/li][/ol]
<FONT font="Times">Cause my role of seeing random people can kill people.
Well, if people are paranoid, I suppose. xD

But out of these, we need to kind of spot who uses the PM system during the night phase, if need be. Not too reliable but it might help?

The people I have seen using the PM system at night has been Jessye, Jesse and Sammy. But yeah, not sure how reliable that is.

It would be better to look at who has been active/online, but not participating in this conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back