Wereclown in Town

KR - I'd argue that they're a step above a Carnival Worker - You still have a chance of seeing a legitimate role, and if someone outs themselves as a role that aligns with what you've seen, chances are you can trust that.
Teigan - The game is also about taking risks and doing what you can to win. It might be a risky move, but it could have worked very well in her favour. I'm still suspicious, and I guess if you're eager to defend her, as Annaleise put, you're a little bit suspicious too.
Still, I don't want to cast a vote yet.

So wait... Will the seer know they are the seer or do they just get sent roles?

The Seer and the Fortune Teller are both told they're Seers, and each night they ask to see a certain person's role.

Okay, thanks, I just wanted to clarify. :D I'm not really sure who to vote for yet so I'm going to wait but I can sorta see what Anna is talking about. It's a little strange that Sloane hadn't posted in the game before and then comes in to defend Kaitlyn, right?

Eh, y'all believe what you want. Just saying what I saw, but I honestly don't want to vote Jessye cause then I'd be wrong (considering that I was wrong before ugh).
I'm waiting before casting my vote. So far, too many are deemed suspicious. xD

That was not my first post. I didn't vote last time, but I did post so you have no logical founding there. I also wasn't defending Kailtyn, I was just laying my thoughts out there. But as she said, I can't tell you what to think, I was collecting my thoughts in a forum where you can all see it. Still, for now I am withholding my vote, j have some thinking to do.

Ooops lolz! I just missed it!

No Worries! I just didn't want you finding me suspicious xD

Should we be finding you suspicious? :glare: Ugghhhhh I don't know who the clowns are D: This is so frustrating.

That's the pain of the beginning of the game, we don't have any leads and potentially waste people with helpful abilities. :doh:

While I'm not convinced by what Kaitlyn's claiming, Jesse's right so early in the game there is very little that we know and it is just guess work, so my gut instinct is always to mistrust those who seem to just jump on the bandwagon of others towards a certain vote, specifically because it can look like their augmenting those votes to divert away from folk voting for a wolf.
So for that reason and after looking back, I vote to lynch Zach.

Vote Noted: Justin Cliffeton

Well if gut instincts is all I can use to cast a vote still with then I must vote sloane stark. He reason is that there is no real logical reason to withhold a vote, someone must be voted out everyday and while that may ruffle a few feathers it is the name of the game. Now this vote could change if new evidence is brought to light or someone else gives me a reason to feel differently.

Vote Noted: Sloane Stark

Of course there's reason to withhold a vote? :lol:
If there's little evidence, not everyone is going to want to vote and be one of the people who lynched an innocent.
But I suppose currently there's been a tie between Teigan and Zach, and as we don't have evidence at all, you're just breaking that tie. I'd vote Zach to tie them again and leave it to fate, but both are just as likely to be wolves.

When someone stepped up with information immediately, the carnival members were unsure what to think. With no clear way to know what to make of the information, the members turned their attention to each other once more, though many remained silent, unwilling to give their opinion on who they suspected just yet. The small consensus was this: Sloane was guilty…of something and needed to be taken care of. The carnival’s members grabbed her, forcing her to perform one last time before they killed her off. The performance didn’t last long. Being so nervous, Sloane’s hand missed and flames quickly engulfed her. That wasn’t all, however. Madeline moved quickly, trying to help her as the rest of the carnival’s members rushed away, sure that the Wereclown had finished herself off and removing their guilt from having to kill her. When the flames had died down just before dusk, and the smoke cleared, the pair - Sloane Stark, Carnival Worker, and Madeline Walden, Carnival Worker, the fire eating apprentices – were clearly not Wereclowns though they were clearly dead. The carnival’s members rushed to their trailers, knowing that they were in for another long night.

It is NIGHT.

The carnival's members reluctantly left their trailers the following morning expecting to see the carnage inflicted by the Wereclowns. There was nothing...and everyone hesitantly stepped into their booths and into position, wondering if the Wereclowns had decided to move on. That was not the case. As the cotton candy machine was turned on, an odd noise caused everyone to turn their heads. Wrapped in all of the pink fluff was none other than a dead Stefan Archer, a Carnival Worker. Turning off the machine, everyone took a deep breath and gathered, hoping to rid themselves of a Wereclown on this day.

It is DAY.

Is it bad that now I low-key want cotton candy?

We are losing rather quickly to these were clowns. Okay so if the wereclowns knew that Kaitlyn is the fortune teller then why not eliminate that player before it posed any real threat. There is a chance that the fortune teller could/has been right so far? So I am curious as to what Kaitlyn has to say on the role she could have received/seen.
3- Wereclowns
1- Seer
0- Strongman
1- Master of Ceremonies
1- Daredevil
1- Sword Swallower
1- Knife Thrower
1- Fireeater
1- Fortuneteller
5- Carnival workers
(2 players are lovers/apprentices)

[ol]
[li] Esme Lancaster </LI>
[li]Madeline Walden-Carnival worker/fireeater-Dead
[li]Professor Wren Louise
[li]Merrill Piper
[li]Matthew Cosgrove
[li]Professor Kalif Styx
[li]James Adams -Strongman-Dead
[li]Fawn Barrow -Carnival Worker - Dead
[li]Marisol Woods
[li]Rosalina Starling
[li]Professor Justin Cliffeton
[li]Samuel Phillips
[li] Riley Sparkles
[li]James killian
[li]Zara Cohen-Knight
[li] Sara Moon
[li]Patricia Styx
[li] Kate Moon-Archer
[li] Stefan Archer- Carnival Worker-Dead
[li]Professor Sloane Stark- Carnival Worker/Fireeater -Dead
<LI>[li]Professor Monty Pendleton- Carnival Worker-Dead
[/li][/ol]

I don't know why but my gut is suspicious of Kaitlyn, so in hopes this doesn't get me killed I vote to lynch Kaitlyn

Vote Noted: Kalif Styx

I just randomly picked and so I'm voting for James Killian to be lynched because I literally have no clue what's going on! Why are we all dying?!

Vote Noted: James Killian

There are worse ways to go than death by cotton candy (Candy floss :r ) I'm gonna back Donna's gut and vote to lynch Kaitlyn.

Vote Noted: Kalif Styx

2- Kaitlyn
1- James Killian

I am still holding on my vote. I imagine we could very easily solve this mystery if the seer or another fortune teller revealed their vote. I think my gut is leaning towards Jesse. The reason being is that Jesse was a suspect from the start and so far Jesse remains while others have been exiled or killed, all innocent carnival workers.

Because I see random roles, I don't really pose a real threat. There is a good of a chance of us lynching a wereclown opposed to me seeing one as a wereclown. The probability that I would see one as the real thing is very slim.
So, getting rid of me is a dire mistake and only a loss. :tut:

Might be something a desperate were clown would say, though, hey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back