Wereclown in Town

Did any one hear the James like whispering? No one? Good. Because the dead can't talk..... :r

At this point in the game there is just a lot of accusations going around, and we're running blind. I don't entire believe that Jesse is the wereclown, but I don't have many theories about the rest so from a lack of other options I'm just going to vote to kill Sammy.
There is no valid reason other than my number generator picked you.

Vote Noted: Merrill Piper

I don't have a clue so I'm gonna joinvthe mob mentality and vote to lynch Sammy.

Vote Noted: Merrill Piper

Fawn Barrow - 2
Professor Wren Louise - 1
Riley Sparkles - 1
Merrill Piper - 2

Got a tie so far. I'm not 100% about anyone so I'm going to leave my vote for now. Anyone have anything else to go on?

I have no idea at this point so i'm going to have to go random.

I live at number 15 so I vote to lynch Zara Cohen Night.

Vote Noted: Zara Cohen -Knight

Going off of tradition, I asked my girlfriend to pick a number. She said 15 so I vote to lynch Zara :p

Vote Noted: Zara Cohen-Knight

Fawn Barrow - 2
Riley Sparkles - 1
Merrill Piper - 2
Zara Cohen-Knight - 2

Guys, for real?

These ties though.
I got my boyfriend to choose a number from 1 to 3 based on those in the list, and 1 was chosen, so for now I vote to lynch Fawn Barrow

Vote Noted: Fawn Barrow

I feel like it's still to early to really pin point anyone yet. So I had my sister pick a number through 21. She chose 18, so I'm choosing to lynch Kate Moon-Archer.

Vote Noted: Kate Moon-Archer

I think it's too early to point any fingers yet so I just asked my two friends here and they picked number 17 so I vote to lynch Patricia Styx.

Vote Noted: Patricia Styx

Fawn Barrow - 4
Riley Sparkles - 1
Merrill Piper - 2
Zara Cohen-Knight - 2
Kate Moon-Archer - 1
Patricia Styx - 1 :cry:

I'm honestly not sure if I want to vote in this round because I think it might be pretty obvious who is going to get lynched and I dun wanna point fingers without knowing anything for sure.

Still in mourning over the loss of their friend, the carnival members struggled to comprehend what had taken place. The day was nearing its end when they began to try to narrow down their suspicions, and one person's name rose to the top. Picking up the darts that were used in the balloon dart game that she typically manned, the carnival members chased her out, throwing them at her and catching her again and again. Alas, Fawn Barrow, a Carnival Worker didn't make it very far, dead just outside the main gates.

It is NIGHT.

It was with great trepidation that the carnival members greeted the dawn. No one wanted to step out of their trailers, but they knew that they had to. The members had failed to find any of the Wereclowns the day before, and they knew what that meant for today. Everyone had heard the gruesome stories. They didn't have to search for a body this time and there were no screams, only whimpers. Laying smack in the middle of their trailers, in the dirt out front, was a very dead Monty Pendleton, a Carnival Worker, 'HA HA HA' written out with churros at his feet.

It is DAY.

Welp, I saw that Jessye was the wereclown, but I saw Monty as a strongman.
Pretty sure that I'm not the seer at this point, but I honestly don't have any idea who it could be.

Do not forget the daredevil who is seen as a wereclown.

True. It's hard to tell because we clearly know Kaitlyn is just the Fortune Teller because she saw Monty as the strongman. But there's still a chance she's seen the correct role :erm:

When did you find out Jessye was a wereclown? Why didn't you tell us then?

With 21 players to this game. 11 players were assigned special roles, one for each of the unique roles and three for the wereclowns. The other ten players were assigned carnival worker roles with no abilities. Out of the 19 remaining characters. 2 were workers while 1 was a special role. That leaves the remaining roles if my math and understanding of this game is correct, in the spoiler below. If we trust Kaitlyn and assume she is being honest about her "visions" then the evidence would suggest that she is possibly the fortune teller. We know based on this information that Monty was not the strong man so that role is incorrect leaving the other prediction in limbo. Jessye could be a wereclown, a daredevil, or none of the above. It is a tricky tricky thing. Maybe to early yet to cast a solid vote. We all must be careful, though, if ever the vote is tied we will automatically loose the sword-swallower. I am also curious if the fire-eater's apprentices, the lovers, can be wereclowns as well or maybe one or the other.Or are they no longer counted as Carnival workers?
3- Wereclowns
1- Seer
0- Strongman
1- Master of Ceremonies
1- Daredevil
1- Sword Swallower
1- Knife Thrower
1- Fireeater
1- Fortuneteller
8- Carnival workers
(2 players are lovers/apprentices)

[ol]
[li] Esme Lancaster </LI>
[li]Madeline Walden
[li]Professor Wren Louise
[li]Merrill Piper
[li]Matthew Cosgrove
[li]Professor Kalif Styx
[li]James Adams -Strongman-Dead
[li]Fawn Barrow -Carnival Worker - Dead
[li]Marisol Woods
[li]Rosalina Starling
[li]Professor Justin Cliffeton
[li]Samuel Phillips
[li] Riley Sparkles
[li]James killian
[li]Zara Cohen-Knight
[li] Sara Moon
[li]Patricia Styx
[li] Kate Moon-Archer
[li] Stefan Archer
[li]Professor Sloane Stark
<LI>[li]Professor Monty Pendleton- Carnival Worker-Dead
[/li][/ol]

Patricia Styx said:
True. It's hard to tell because we clearly know Kaitlyn is just the Fortune Teller
Do we, though?
The Fortune Teller/Seer seem like one of the easiest roles for a Wereclown to work with, as its hard for either to determine what their actual role is, and to determine who the other person could be, especially as so early into the game. No one wants to out their roles, more so now that there isn't a protector in the game. I know when I was a Seer, I only outed myself once I had seen Donna as a guardian.
So, it is just as easy for Kaitlyn to attempt to claim the role of Fortune Teller, and make the other two believe they're both the seer themselves. It isn't safe for anyone to speak up about their abilities so early in the game, so it's possible for the claim of Fortune Teller to go unchallenged until later in the game, which by then might be too late. In the mean time, a real Fortune Teller will be taking their predictions as fact.

Just something to consider. When I play Werewolf games online, one of my tactics is to claim a role I know has a sort of "twin" role, as it's easier to convince people, and I find it odd that Kaitlyn is only now telling us she saw Claire as a strongman now that she's dead, of all the people to have looked at. It could be a bluff where, both Kaitlyn and Jessye are legitimately wereclowns, and they've fabricated this situation for their benefit.

I'm not going to lay my vote on it yet, until it's been discussed, or someone else comes out with any evidence or theories, but I'm not so easily believing Kaitlyn at this point.

I agree with Jesse. However, I also think that Kaitlyn would be crazy to try this so early in the game, especially given the fact that we're just as likely to flip the tables and lynch her if we suspect anything. I mean I know that it can get pretty desperate, but when you think about it, maybe it's really as innocent as it seems?

I just don't take any seer or fortune teller at face value, especially not the seer because they can see legit roles and still be fooled with characters like the Daredevil (viewed as a wereclown, even to seers).

Personally, I believe Kaitlyn, because knowing you're a Fortune Teller essentially makes you a Carnival Worker when the roles you see can't be trusted. It's no good to anyone.​
<i>
</i>

Okay so, ya'll above have made valid points, but I'm going to be blunt here here and say that my first instinct after reading Sloane's post just now told me that she's trying to cover up for Kaitlyn. It could just be how I read it but regardless it sounds suspicious and that all I have to go on right now. For that reason I will jump the gun early by choosing to vote for Sloane Stark.

Vote Noted: Sloane Stark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back