Well, this place looks nice!

Mai Torrance

OOC First Name
Shai
Why heloo there, I am Shai a 21 year old witch. How do you do? I'm not an experienced role player but I want to have some fun. I came across this place a while back and have received Sorting notifications for I dunno how long. Never tried it out though, so here I am :)

Hey Shai! Welcome to HNZ!

Feel free to PM literally anyone and everyone if you need help with something or are confused or generally just want to chat! :) As always we are here to role-play as well and giving you advice on characters and such too! I'm Clara by the way ^_^ :hug:

Hello Shai! ^_^
It's awesome to heard that you've decided to check us out and say hello! You can call me Tenilee, and I've been roleplaying for a couple f years now. Anyway, I hope you stick around and that I'll be seeing a lot more of you! Here are the Site Docs so if can take a little peak if you haven't already. Over here is the Portal for all those important links you might need to lurk about and see who's doing what! it'll also link you to all the important things, like the news and whatnot. If you need any help getting started, you can always contact the Site Staff! as they're all very friendly and happy to help, or you can PM me if you like, and I'll do my best.

Hope to see you around, and I wish you all the fun possible!
Tenilee :hug:

Nice to meet you, Tenilee. Thanks for the links.

(Omg I like your gif. I think I saw that Graham Norton episode. Funny show :L)

Hi Shai! My name is Jamie and welcome! For me some things are also very new still, but you will get the hang of it eventually. I hope you have a great time and if you want to RP with me you can PM me for sure! :D

Welcome to HNZ Shai! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ^_^
Donna

Hiya Shai! It's great to have you here! :hug: As already stated you are welcome to PM me if you need any help (or just fancy an RP!)

See you around, I hope! :party: :claire:

Welcome to HNZ Shai!

Welcome Shai! Sorting is open for about a week more. I hope you'll sort someone. Enjoy the site!

Hi Shai! Welcome to HNZ~ :party:

Welcome to HNZ! :hug:
Hope to see you around the board!

Hello there Shay~ :D

Welcome! I'm Tee ^.^ If you ever wanna chat or rp or anything, feel free to PM. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back