Well hello there. . .

((OOC: Sorry Donna, I don't have much motivation for Xavier right now. :( Eleona is inactive and I'm getting tired of that... ))

Xavier was glad to hear that Bella wasn't the type of person who would give up so easily. Although he was confused when she said that he was worth fighting for. "I'm glad you don't like to give up easily" Xavier too a small pause and said, "But I'm worth fighting for?" Xavier gave a puzzled look to Bella. "Well, learning it wasn't too easy for me because it was hard to concentrate at first. Learning to requires a lot of concentration, which I lacked at first, but then I got the hang of it." said Xavier with a smile. "Well, if you can concentrate a lot, then learning it would be easier for you." said Xavier.

[OOC: That's okay I understand. I feel like this topic is moving nowhere fast as well haha, so I think we should finish it soon. Yes? ]

Bella nodded as Xavier seemed confused. "Of course you are Xavier. I like you, and you are someone worth liking. If that makes sense." She smiled at him. Bella laughed at Xavier when he said that he lacked in concentration at first. Bella hardly found herself lacking in concentration; whenever she was going for something, it would be on her mind a lot of the time. As she thought that, Xavier mentioned that it would be easier for her if she could concentrate. She giggled quietly to herself. "I think I would be able to succeed in it easily then." She grinned at him. She took a content sigh, and stretched, her stomach rumbling.

((OOC: Do you want to RP somewhere else? or? ))

Xavier started to chuckle a little bit when Bella said that he was someone worth liking, it made Xavier feel all the better. "I really appreciate you saying that Bella, you don't know how much it means to me." said Xavier pinching Bella's cheeks. "Well, it might be easy for you, but we'll see in time." said Xavier.

[OOC: Yeah, how about the Halloween feast? Or somewhere else, haha, I don't mind. Any plot ideas for them?]

Bella giggled and knocked Xavier's hands away as he started to pinch her cheeks. "Ouch, that hurts." She laughed. She leaned over, and started to pinch his cheeks back. "How do you like it hmm?" She joked. Bella smiled as he said that it might be easy for her. She nodded her head, confident that she will learn how to do it, just to impress Xavier.

((OOC: I'm actually just thinking about having Xavier move on from Eleona, seeing as she's not active... Yea, Bella and Xavier can meet up at the feast. ))

"Hurts? Come on, I thought you were a strong girl." said Xavier teasing Bella. Bella then reached over to inch him on the cheek, her cold hands felt good on Xavier's cheeks, and he didn't feel any pain. "That felt good actually. You cold hands were just what I needed." said Xavier with a chuckle.

[OOC: Yus :woot: ]

Bella laughed as Xavier teased her. "I am strong!" She exclaimed. She lifted up her arms to show her 'muscles'. "See? I have huge muscles." She laughed. Bella lifted an eyebrow. "Why do you need my cold hands?" She asked curiously, with a smile on her face. "And it was supposed to hurt you!" She laughed again.

((OOC: When you get back from Uni or whenever you have time, can you setup the thread please? Thanks :wub: ))

"You are strong? That's not what I see." said Xavier teasing Bella. Xavier then noticed Bella lift up her arm and to show off her muscle. Xavier examined closely and noticed a big blob of squishy goo. "Hmm, so that's what you call muscles huh? Take a look at my guns." said Xavier revealing his muscles. "I need your cold hands because my face was hot." said Xavier while laughing. "You can try to hurt me, but it won't work." said Xavier with a chuckle.

[OCC: Yupp ^_^ A big blob of squishy goo?! Boy are you lucky Bella doesn't know what you think!]

Bella gasped in mock horror when Xavier said that strong was not what he saw. She then laughed as he exposed his 'guns'. "Nope, I'm sorry, but my muscles are way bigger than yours. I can definitely take you down!" She exclaimed with a cheeky smile. She smiled when he said his face was hot. Bella thought to herself Yes it is. . . Her eyes widened for a second, hoping he hadn't heard what she thought. While the ball was a precious gift, it could get her into some trouble with Xavier if he read her every thought.
Bella jokingly glared at Xavier. "I will, one day, hit you, and it will hurt. I hereby vow to make sure this day comes." She grinned at him.

((OOC: LOL. Well, I can be a little over the edge on some things. lol ))

Xavier started to chuckle when Bella said that she had more muscles than him and she could take him down easier. "Alright, you win." said Xavier with a smile. Xavier didn't really care if he lost or won, he just wanted everyone around him happy, which brought happiness to him. "So you think my face is hot huh?" said Xavier laughing hard. "That's good to know." said Xavier pinching Bella's cheeks again. "You can try if you want, even kill me if you want, but I'll be back as a Ghost." said Xavier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back