Well hello there. . .

Bella Matthias

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Bella had applied her make-up perfectly. She dressed to impress, and there was a certain boy she was aiming it to. Bella didn't care if he had a girlfriend. Although the rumor had now gone around that they were apparently engaged. But Bella still didn't care. She made her way down to the gardens, hoping to find Xavier Littlefield around. She had first spotted him in class, and since then, she had her heart set on him.
Bella looked around the Lawn, hoping to find her crush. Somewhere, in the distance, she spotted him. Fixing her hair, and smoothing her dress, Bella made her way towards him.
As she approached him, she put on her best smile. Catching his eye, she grinned even wider.
"Hello, my name is Bella. I've seen you around, and just wanted to introduce myself." She held out her hand, in hopes that he would take it.

As Xavier was walking around the great lawn, he was with Eleona, talking about school stuff and other things when he heard someone behind him saying hi to him. "Well hello there. Do I know you Ms. Bella? You've seen me around but I certainly haven't seen you." said Xavier with a smile. Xavier started to straighten his hair, shirt, his pants as well seeing as he had a very pretty girl in front of him.

Bella smiled flirtatiously.
"Please, just call me Bella. And, you haven't seen me around? Am I that forgettable?" Bella pouted jokingly. She smiled as she noticed him straightening himself up. She usually had that type of effect on boys. She glanced at the girl that was standing by him, and smirked. Turning slightly, as to block her out of the conversation, Bella focused her attention on Xavier.
"I'm in Slytherin too. A first year to be exact. My surname is White, my dad is a very successful businessman." Bella explained. "But, tell me about yourself!"

"Alright, Bella it is then." said Xavier. "To be honest, I haven't really paid attention to many people, just to those I regularly talk to, between friends, classes, homework, I barely have time to breath." said Xavier with a laugh. "Yea, I noticed you were a Slytherin from your robes. Say hello to your father for me, my dad is a businessman as well." said Xavier. "What would you like to know about me?" said Xavier with a smile.

Bella smiled as he laughed.
"Oh your dad is also a business man? That's pretty cool." She giggled. She flipped her hair and thought.
"Hmmm. What's your favourite thing to do? And your least favourite?" She asked.

"Yea, my dad does business plus he is a dentist. He has his own practice." said Xavier. "Well, my favorite things to do are Quidditch, Muggle sports, reading, writing, you know, the usual stuff." said Xavier waving his thumbs. "For my least favorite, well, getting into an argument really, I dislike that." said Xavier. Xavier was actually finding this girl rather interesting.

Eleona yawned and walked over to the Great Lawn and saw Xavier and another girl. She sighed and played with her newly short hair, then wondered if she could put it in a ponytail. When this was attempted it failed, and Eleona left it down. Silently, she crept up to the pair, then snuck behind Xavier.
"Boo!" She said, just to see if she could get him back for when he scared her.

Xavier was putting a knot with his shoe laces because his laces had opened again when he heard a 'Boo' behind him. He rose up and looked back to see who it was and saw Eleona. "You actually would have gotten me if I didn't know that you were coming my way." said Xavier with a smile. Xavier gave a kiss to Eleona and said, "Hey, I'd like you to meet a friend of mine Eleona, this is Bella White. Bella, this is Eleona." said Xavier with a smile.

Eleona sighed and hung her head, "Why can't I scare you?!" She popped up and smiled at the girl, "Hi Bella. Nice to meet you." Eleona outstretched her hand and waited for her to shake it. Inside she was a little intimidated, this girl was beautiful. But, she just grinned it off and decided to get to know her.

Bella nodded and smiled as she listened to Xavier explain about himself.
As Xavier bent down to tie his shoe laces, she spotted a girl sneaking up on them. She narrowed her eyes, and folded her arms across her chest. The girl jumped out and shouted boo. Bella raised an eyebrow. However, when Xavier kissed her, she scowled, quietly to herself so neither of them heard or saw her.
She looked the girl up and down briefly, while Xavier introduced her as Eleona. Eleona held out her hand to Bella, waiting for her to shake it. Bella sighed inwardly, and unfolded her arms from her chest. She grasped the girl's hand, only for a second, then took it back. "Yeah. Pleasure." She replied to Eleona. She turned back to Xavier.
"So writing? That's pretty cool. What type of stuff do you write?" Bella asked.

"Because I can always sense you around Eleona." said Xavier with a laugh. He then turned to Bella and said, "Well, I do different kinds of writing. I write research articles, information essays, and such." said Xavier with a smile. "What do you like to do?" said Xavier questioning Bella.

Bella returned Xavier's smile with a flirtatious one.
"Well, I like to read as well, but my favourite thing to do it definitely dancing." She replied to Xavier. "Mainly ballroom dancing. Have you ever done it before?"

Xavier knew that Bella was getting more flirty with him, but it really didn't bother him. "I've done it a couple of ballroom dancing, slow motion stuff I think right", said Xavier with a smile. Xavier really thought this girl was quite interesting seeing as she had a lot of different interests.

Bella smiled.
"Yeah, slow moving stuff." She giggled. "I can always teach you how, if you like?" She grinned, moving her hand, briefly touching his hand.

Eleona shifted and somewhat growled at the fact that she was so close to him. But she did trust Xavier, and she couldn't be a hypocrite. Eleona looked around and tried to find the nearest thing as an excuse to leave. Luckily she still had her dance bag with her, and after all she didn't even look that good today, Eleona thought something up. She gave a fake smile, "Well I promised someone I would go help her with her dancing... So I guess I'll just have to go now... Eheheh..." She turned around and realized she was wearing absolutely nothing that would make it easy to dance, but Xavier was a boy, so he probably wouldn't notice.

Xavier was getting a little worried about Bella being very close to him, and the last thing he needed was Eleona being mad at him because he did inappropriate with another girl. "Well, I'm not really into that stuff, if I'm in the mood, I'd do it, but right now isn't the best time." said Xavier with a nervous smile. Xavier then saw Eleona saying that she had a dance lesson with one of her friends, so Xavier said, "Alright Eleona, I'll see you later. Love you." keeping in mind that he fully trusted Eleona and that she would break his trust whether she was hanging out with a guy or a girl. Xavier them turned around and looked at Bella looking directly at his face, little bit of sweat started to come down from his hair and thought in his mind, "Man, what am I gonna do now." nervously.

"That's completely understandable." Bella replied, quite sincerely.
Bella grinned as Eleona made up some excuse to leave. She noticed that she wasn't wearing anything that would be suitable to dance in.
"I hope you'll be changing er. . . Eleona right? Because, that really doesn't look like something comfortable to be dancing in." She commented. She smirked, and turned back and looked at Xavier.
"So Xavier. You enjoying Hogwarts so far?" She smiled.

Eleona cringed when Bella noticed her outfit, "Uh... Yeah I am changing... All of my stuff is in my bag." She turned around and smiled, "It was nice meeting you Bella... Maybe we'll see each other around."
The girl turned around and grinned at Xavier, "And Xavier don't worry it's with a girl." She went on point and then gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Love you too." Eleona gave a nod as a goodbye to Bella, then hurried off.

Xavier gave a smile to Bella when she said she would understand everything, which gave Xavier a little bit room to relax with. Xavier then noticed Bella commenting on Eleona, how her clothes weren't proper right now for dancing, which Xavier looked towards the sky, sighed and rolled his eyes. He then thought in his mind, Girls will be girls, man I get tired of this sometimes. Xavier was having a good time at Hogwarts so far, although he had already made an enemy, good points were that he had made many good friends, gotten a fiancee and what not. "I'm liking Hogwarts so far, how about you?' said Xavier with a smile.

Xavier then noticed Eleona coming back to comment on what Bella said to her, then just hoped that there won't be any girl fight or something with the way both were looking at each other. Xavier took a step back and looked at both just to make sure that if a fight were to break out, he would be able to stop it. Xavier was quite happy with Eleona's response to Bella's comment and said 'it was nice meeting you Bella', which brought a smile on Xavier's face. Xavier wasn't worried about Eleona because he trusted her, so he said, "Don't worry about it, just go and have fun and then tell me later on how it went." He then smile at Eleona when she gave him a kiss on the cheek and the said Love you.

Bella ignored Eleona's goodbye. However, she did scowl and roll her eyes as Xavier and her said goodbye.
Xavier asked Bella the same question back. She thought about her stay so far. She hadn't made any enemies, but she also hadn't made many friends. Life hadn't been that exciting for her at Hogwarts. . .yet.
"Well, it's been okay, nothing I can complain about really." Bella replied. "I suppose nothing really interesting has happened for me yet." She explained. Bella smiled though, knowing that her crush on Xavier may bring her some excitement.

Xavier looked at Bella as if she was ignoring him and Eleona as they were saying goodbye, which kind of made Xavier mad, because his belief was that you should always respect someone, no matter if you like them or dislike them. Xavier was then thinking about what had happened earlier between him and Kai, but that was all in the past now for Xavier, he wanted to concentrate in the future, and to have a good future no matter how his past was. "That's good to hear that you haven't gotten anything to complain about, and don't take yourself into that position either because it's not fun." said Xavier from experience because of his problems with Kai. "Why haven't you made any friends Bella?" said Xavier questioning Bella. It was interesting for Xavier because of Bella's character and the kind of person she was that she wouldn't really have any friends, but then again, there is always friends for all kinds of people. After all, alike attract alike, and that's how Xavier had his friends.

When Xavier first came to Hogwarts, he was a kid with a bad attitude, hated a lot of his fellow students and professors, but he then changed once he had met Eleona, she was responsible for his attitude changing and for changing his life. "Well Bella, have you met anyone that you could spend a lot of time with? Maybe a crush or a boyfriend perhaps?" said Xavier. He thought that as attractive and how Bella's attitude was, she would have surely found someone by now.

Bella hadn't really met any people that she liked. She thought about her meeting with Hayley Huberta, and how irritating Hayley was. Unfortunately, Hayley was in Slytherin as well, which made Bella hate being in the common room. Hardly being in the common room left Bella with not a lot of choices of friends. Bella was very picky about who she wanted to be friends with, and had learnt how to be content on her own. She was quickly learning that it wasn't much fun at Hogwarts though.
"Well, I suppose it's because I'm hardly in the Common Room. I'm always somewhere else in the castle, and I don't make many friends that way. I'm kind of okay with it, but it can get a little bit boring." Bella explained to Xavier.
Xavier then asked if Bella had a crush or a boyfriend that she would like to spend time with. Bella blushed slightly, her beautiful smile growing across her face.
"Well, yes. There is this one boy that I fancy. I am quite certain we would work well together." She smiled at Xavier. "I'm not sure, but I think you may know who I am speaking of."

Xavier wasn't surprised to hear from Bella that she never spent much time in the common room. Xavier knew that it was in the nature of most slytherin students to nose around other parts of Hogwarts and spend less time in their own common room where they should be spending more time because it's one area where they can relax. Xavier spent good amount of time in slytherin's common room studying and just relaxing because it was one place where he knew he couldn't be disturbed by anyone, not that he was having trouble with anyone or anything. "It's the reason why you don't try to make friends that you stay bored all the time." said Xavier from experience. Xavier was once in her position in the past because of how his attitude was. Not many people before would get near Xavier because of his cocky attitude and his picking on other people, but that changed after he met Eleona, whom as from Hufflepuff. "Maybe you should try to make friends from other houses? I mean I have friends who are from other houses such as from Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor." said Xavier with a smile. Xavier did have friends from other houses, especially Eleona, whom was from Hufflepuff, it wasn't all that bad for Xavier. Most slytherin students didn't care of having friends from other houses and would prefer to keep in amongst their own house, but Xavier wasn't like that at all.

Xavier then saw a blush on Bella's face when he asked her if she had a boyfriend or not. Xavier had a feeling that Bella had a crush on him, but didn't want to reveal anything. For one, Xavier already had a fiancee he was very happy with and whom he loved a lot, so he wasn't in any position to think about another girl. "So, who is this boy you are interested in? Have I met him?" said Xavier trying to act dumb because he didn't want to put himself in that position. Xavier was happy with Bella being his friend, but he couldn't have her more than just a friend because of his engagement with Eleona.

Bella sighed as Xavier suggested making friends from other houses. Bella just didn't think that she would click with any of them. Their personalities were different, and Bella wanted friends who were similar to her. Bella also wanted a friend from Slytherin. One where she can sit in the common room or her dorm with, and have fun. She didn't want to be held back by house separation.
"Well, most of their personalities will clash with mine." Bella said, and flipped her hair again. She smiled at Xavier. "Although, I didn't seem to have a problem becoming friends with you."
Xavier asked if he knew the boy she was interested in. She giggled quietly.
"Yes, I'm pretty sure you know him very well." Bella replied, and battered her perfectly mascaraed eyelashes. Bella really wanted to let him know that she liked him, but she thought she might have some fun first.

Xavier looked at Bella in a confused way when she said that most of their personalities would clash with her's. From Xavier's own perspective and experience, he had no problems becoming friend's with students from other houses, even his fiancee was from another house. To Xavier, house didn't make much of a difference, he just looked at the kind of people that he would connect with and would become friends with them. Xavier thought in his mind, 'now that I think of it, a lot of my friends are from other houses, I really don't have friends from Slytherin, aside from one enemy who is in Slytherin named Kai, but never mind him.' Xavier was surprised at how Bella just said that statement. Xavier got the feeling that she never really tried connecting with other students from other houses, that's what Xavier could conclude with. "Have you tried talking to students from other houses without showing a superior attitude? I know how slytherin students are and how their attitudes are. But did you just sit down to think about it for even one second that if you altered yourself a little bit, you may find someone or find lots of friends. Changing myself a little bit worked for me, and trust me, rather than trying to change others, it's easier to change yourself first." said Xavier with a smile.

Xavier saw Bella giggling a little bit after he had asked her if he had met the boy or not. Xavier had a feeling that was pointing towards him, but he didn't want to make it obvious. "Is this boy you like in slytherin or in another house? If he is in another house, there is your big break for having friends in other houses." said Xavier with a laugh. Xavier found this girl very interesting, but going back to Eleona, he thought about her first over his own needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back