Well hello there. . .

((OOC: Xavier hearing Bella's thoughts is supposed to be optional. lol Its something that only Xavier can take advantage of. xD ))

As Bella pulled back, she said that this wasn't insane at all and that she knew she was really happy. "Yea, I know I can hear your thoughts, but words from mouth hold more than just thoughts." said Xavier while laughing. "I think we've had enough for one day." said Xavier. Hamza pulled Bella off of him and he sat up starting to worry about what Eleona would think if she found out. Just thinking about what Eleona might do if she were to find out about this. Xavier now started to regret what he did with Bella and started to step back a few steps. "What have I just done?" said Xavier in a quite tone.

[OCC: Fair enough :D]

Bella grinned as Xavier said that words hold more. "Well then, I am incredibly happy." She replied, intertwining her fingers with his.
Bella pouted teasingly as Xavier said that they had had enough for one day. She moved aside, smiling from the inside out. This was more like it. She thought. Bella was beaming with what had just happened. However, her smile faltered as Xavier took a few steps back from her, muttering to himself. She stood up, and took a few steps towards him.
"What's wrong Xav?" She asked curiously.

Xavier was happy to hear that Bella was happy, but it just didn't seem right for him to be doing this with Bella. He got the feeling that he just now had betrayed Eleona, which he promised he would never do. Xavier got the feeling in his mind now that he would never be able to forgive himself. Xavier stepped back a few feet away from Bella. "I don't know what I've done. I never should have done this, I've ruined my relationship with Eleona, god, please help me." said Xavier while slamming his both hands on the ground. "What have I done?" said Xavier. All of a sudden, large burst of sparks started to come out of Xavier's body, his eyes turning red, and a few tears coming down his face. "I should have never done this. What was I thinking?" said Xavier in a very deep tone.

Bella took a few steps back from Xavier, in fright. She had never witnessed anything like this before. Her eyes started to well up with tears as she saw how upset Xavier was. She hardly wanted this reaction after she kissed someone. As the bursts of sparks came out of his body, Bella uttered a little cry. To admit to herself, she was pretty scared.
"Xavier I'm sorry." She said in tears. "She doesn't have to know Xavier, it's okay."
She kept her distance, but stared at Xavier, in hopes that he would calm down.

Xavier was trying to control himself, he was fighting himself on the inside. On one half of Xavier, he was glad that he had did what he did with Bella and liked her, but the other half was was against it because of Xavier's relationship with Eleona. Xavier stood up and started to scream out even more and all of sudden crouched and then stood up fast. Xavier heard Bella saying she was sorry and all of sudden, all of the sparks started to disappear, Xavier's eyes turned back to normal and he was then standing looking at Bella. He fixed his shirt, his coat and his hair. He started to walk up to Bella like he was a cool boy and seeing that she was very scared at what she just saw. "I..I'm sorry you had to see that, but that was all me, not you. That happens sometimes when there is a lot of confusion inside me and for me to take it all out." said Xavier putting his arms around Bella. "I'm sorry for this, it won't happen again." said Xavier with a smile. "Now wipe those tears off." said Xavier. "Look, we can't be more than best friends right now, but we get to know each other more." said Xavier.

Bella watched Xavier as he struggled to regain his composure. Tears still falling down her face, Bella watched as Xavier's sparks disappeared and he stood up. He turned to her, fixing himself, and started to walk towards her. Bella portrayed a worried look on her face. Xavier apologized and put his arm around Bella. She smiled sadly back at him as he told her to wipe her tears off. As she was wiping them away, he explained that they couldn't be more than best friends. She sighed, but finally accepted it.
"Okay Xav. Just friends." She replied. She moved away from him, and sat on the ground again. If they were just going to be friends, then Bella didn't want to be too physically close to him.
"So. What else should I know about you?" She asked.

i fail... wrong account.

Xavier was thinking about Eleona now, how she would feel for what had happened between him and Bella. Xavier put all of his worries aside and saw Bella sitting down on the group in sad face because Xavier couldn't be more than just friends with her. "Not just friends, your gonna be my BEST friend." said Xavier with a smile. "If me and Eleona ever break up, your the next person I'm coming to Bella." said Xavier while moving in closer to Bella. He noticed that she was trying to keep some distance between him and herself, but that wasn't needed. "Bella, we can't kiss, that's it.. We can be close to each other, help each other out and what not. We just can't do anything that would pass the best friend level." said Xavier looking at Bella's face.

Xavier the thought about the question that Bella had asked him, if there was anything else she should know about me. Xavier thought for a second and really nothing came to his mind. "I really don't know, you can ask me questions if you want." said Xavier with a smile.

[OOC: Haha, I knew you were going to do that xD]

Bella slightly grinned as Xavier said that she was the next person for Xavier, but only if him and Eleona broke up. Inside, she didn't like the idea. She didn't want to be a back up, or someone there just in case. Of course, Bella would wait as long as she could for Xavier, but it was hard for her, that Xavier wouldn't just choose her. She sighed as he told her that they can be close. Bella needed to learn some self control before they could be close again.
"Of course I want to be close to you, and we can totally help each other out. But did you not just see what happened when we got too close? It's not that easy for me." She sighed.

Xavier offered her an answer to any question. She really couldn't think of any.
"Okay, we'll start off with the basics then. What's your favourite type of food?" She asked, laughing.

((OOC: lol, nice. xD ))

Xavier was surprised when Bella pointed out that when she got too close to him, what had just happened would happen again. "Yea... I'll help you control yourself." said Xavier. Xavier then noticed that Bella was still holding the ball in her hand. "You see that ball you have? Whenever you want to get too close to me, imagine that ball being me and share all of your thoughts with it, and I'll know exactly when to help you control yourself." said Xavier with a smile.

Xavier started to laugh when Bella started off with the most basic question. "Ok... so you wanted to date me, but you don't know what I like to eat?" said Xavier while laughing. "Well, I like muggle foods, like Pizza, taco bell, subway and what not." said Xavier with a smile.

Bella nodded her head as Xavier told her what to do with the ball. So she moved closer to him, and smiled at him. "Thanks Xavier. You're doing so much for me, I really appreciate it."
She laughed when he replied. "Well, how am I supposed to know?" She said. Bella had heard of pizza before, but not of the others; she was confused.
"Um, what's taco bell, and er, a subway?" She asked curiously. They sounded like weird names for foods. Bella had only had home made food, having usually being at home; and having a house elf do the cooking. She had learnt a lot of cooking from her house elf, and had attempted to make her own lunches, which, she was proud to admit, had been done successfully.

"Look Bella, I know your disappointed that we can't be together, but we don't know that for sure and we can't give up that easily. Who knows, maybe if me and Eleona break up one day, we can be together, but until that day, we both have to wait." said Hamza with a smile. Hamza really wanted Bella to be happy and for her to stay good friends with him. Hamza started to laugh when Bella said how was she supposed to know about him. "Well, you wanted to date me, you were supposed to know almost everything about me." said Hamza with a laugh. Hamza look at Bella as curiously since she didn't know what Taco bell and Subway were. "They are fast food restaurants, and they are awesome." said Hamza with a laugh. "I also cook myself sometimes, or at least use to when my parent's weren't home. My mom taught me how to cook and I can cook pretty much anything." said Hamza with a smile.

Bella smiled back at Xavier as he explained about them being together. She nodded her head, willing to wait for him. Bella laughed back at Xavier as he told her she's supposed to know everything about him. "So not true. We date to get to know each other as well, it's not all about hooking up Xavier." She said with a laugh.
She nodded understanding what a fast food restaurant was. "Well, maybe you're going to have to take me there sometime then." She replied with a smile. "Yes, I've learnt to cook myself as well. I'm pretty good at it, if I may say so myself." She added proudly.

(( OOC: Holy poop, I used Hamza's name in my last post instead of Xaiver. xD ))

"It is true. I mean, when you start liking a guy, do girls only look at how cute to guy is or do they know nothing about the guy?" said Xavier with a laugh. Xavier believed that a girl should know everything about a guy before she start dating him, so that no problem occur. "I don't mind taking you to a fast food restaurant sometime, but then again, your gonna have to come with me to the muggle world to get some of that type of food." said Xavier with a smile. "Oh yea? Well then, your gonna have to show me how good you can cook in the kitchen here at Hogwarts then huh?" said Xavier while hitting his shoulder against Bella's shoulder.

[OOC: Haha! I didn't even notice :lol: ]

Bella laughed at Xavier. "Some girls only notice looks. I suppose that's what I first noticed about you. But as we have hung out, and gotten to know each other, my like for you has grown." She admitted, unashamedly. Bella didn't think that anyone could know everything about a person. People are so mysterious, and so many people have a mask that they hide behind. How can anyone know exactly how someone is? She thought to herself. She nodded at Xavier as he told her that they would have to go into the Muggle world. It was exciting for her, as she rarely ventured out of the Wizarding world. "I'm excited for it." She told Xavier.
She laughed as Xavier hit his shoulder against hers. She hit him back while saying, "Oh I will. You just wait, you will be amazed." She grinned at him.

Xavier was little puzzled when Bella said that her life for him was grown. "Do you mind elaborating on what you mean by your like for me has grown? I know what you mean, but I want you to tell me in-depth." said Xavier questioning Bella. He was interested in hearing what Bella had to say, since she did have a huge crush on him. "It's good that your excited, but have you seen the money that muggles use? Your gonna need that money." said Xavier with a laugh. Xavier couldn't wait until Bella would cook something for him. Speaking of food, Xavier was hungry all of a sudden while grabbing his stomach. "Man, all of this talk about food is making me really hungry." said Xavier. "I can't wait." said Xavier with a smile.

Bella smiled as Xavier asked her how her like has grown. "Well. . ." She started. "I like that you're so powerful. I mean, being able to do this. . ." She motioned at the ball. "That's incredible. I like that you are so caring. I mean, you have been so nice to me. I like that you want to spend time with me, and want to get to know me." She smiled at him.
Bella groaned when he mentioned muggle money. Of course, she had plenty of wizarding money, but that was all. "Well, how do we go about getting muggle money?" She asked curiously. Bella laughed as Xavier said he was hungry. "Well, I'm sure it's close to dinner about now. Want to head back?" She asked politely.

"Well, I am powerful, but not near as much as I want to be." said Xavier looking towards his hands. "There are so many more powerful people out there, I need to be the best and I WILL be the best." said Xavier looking towards the sky. Xavier was determined that he would be the best that the Magical world had ever seen and will prove to everyone. Xavier didn't have a lust for power, but his drive to be the most powerful is what drove him. "I'm not the only one that can do the blue orb. Hamza, along with his family, as well as my family and only a few other people know the secret to doing this." said Xavier with a smile.

"I'm glad you like that we are spending time together." said Xavier. Xavier knew that he had to keep a little bit control over Bella so that he wouldn't let things get out of control again. "Muggle money? Getting it is very easy. I'll probably get some money from my relatives back in the muggle world." said Xavier. "Well, I'm not THAT hungry, we can leave in a little bit." said Xavier grabbing his stomach.

Bella grinned as Xavier said that he will be the best. She looked curiously at him when he said that he wasn't the only one who could do it.
"Well, what's the secret then?" She asked, grinningly. Bella was surprised that it was a secret. It made it sound like anyone could get it; and in that case, Bella wanted it too. "And who is Hamza?" She asked politely.
"Well, what about if I wanted muggle money, but don't have any muggle relatives?" Bella asked. "I wouldn't want you to pay for it all. . ." She grinned sheepishly. She laughed when he said that he wasn't that hungry.

"Well, the secret is supposed to be a secret." said Xavier with a laugh. Xavier couldn't tell the secret to anyone because when he learned it, he took an oath that he would not teach it to anyone without first getting an answer from the people above him, meaning his parents. "It's something I can't teach, I have to get permission to teach to someone else." said Xavier. Xavier was surprised that Bella had not heard of Hamza. "Hamza is a kind of brother to me, we are very close, can talk telepathically, share thoughts to each other. Our families are greatly close." said Xavier with a smile.

"Well, I don't have a problem getting muggle money." said Xavier. Xavier didn't want Bella to think that she had to pay for anything. "Don't worry, you won't have to pay for anything, I'll take care of it all." said Xavier with a smile.

Bella pouted teasingly when Xavier said it was a secret. But she nodded understandingly when he said he had to get permission. "Well what are you waiting for then? Go get permission." Bella grinned. Bella nodded again as she was listening to Xavier talk about Hamza. She wished that she had that type of friend. And she loved the idea of talking telepathically - it was amazing. "Wow Xavier, that is really awesome. I'm going to have to meet him sometime. Is he in Slytherin, like you?" She asked.
Bella smiled sweetly at Xavier as he said she doesn't have to worry about paying. Bella really liked that Xavier was able to pay, and that he was also willing to.
"Thank-you, that's very kind." She said.

"It can take anywhere from months to years to get permission." said Xavier. "It's not something that I can do, you will have to meet my elders, they will put you through a series of test and see if you are worthy of carrying this gift, and then a decision will come." said Xavier. It wasn't easy for Xavier to learn it himself, it took him years to master it. As harmless as it may seem, it really wasn't. "Are you up for the challenge then?" said Xavier with a laugh.

"Yea, he's a great guy. No, he's not in Slytherin, rather he is in Hufflepuff, go figure." said Xavier with a small chuckle. Speaking of Hamza, Xavier was starting to miss him, so he started to send out a few messages telepathically to talk to Hamza, and he responded saying he was studying. "Yea, I just talked to Hamza telepathically and he's studying right now." said Hamza. "No, it's not a problem, friends help out friends in tight spots." said Xavier while winking at Bella.

Bella groaned listening to what Xavier was saying. She wished it was something simple and easy, but, alas, it required a lot of work. She grinned cheekily at Xavier. "Definitely not up for the challenge." She laughed. "What a load of work!"
Bella nodded as Xavier said Hamza was in Hufflepuff. She rolled her eyes, still not wanting to leave the boundaries of Slytherin. Bella watched Xavier as he sat in silence for a moment, until he said that he had just spoken to Hamza. She raised her eyebrows, impressed. "Wow, that it so cool! Was this one of the things that you had to learn as well? Or can I get it with out any hard work?" Bella asked sincerely.

"Why not? I thought you were the type of person that didn't give up so easily." said Xavier. "Your not giving up on me so easily now are you?" said Xavier laughing. Xavier had talked to Hamza because he was concerned since he had not met him in a while. "Well, it's something that only two people that are beyond close have. You have to have your body, mind and spirit connected for you to be able to do this." said Xavier with a smile. Xavier remembered the day Hamza and him first tried out the technique after lots of practice, and it was successful. "It wasn't easy for me, but it sure was easy for Hamza to master. So I guess it depends from person to person really." said Xavier with a smile.

Bella laughed at Xavier. "Well, I don't give up easily on things that are worth fighting for. And you are worth fighting for." She smiled at him. She nodded, understanding what Xavier was talking about with Hamza. "Why wasn't it easy for you?" Bella laughed at him. "I wonder how long it would take for me to get it." She pondered.

[OOC: Wow, I don't know what happened, just had nothing to say. . .haha sorry!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back