Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Wand: 10¾, Rosewand, unicorn hair
At some point, the blush had strayed from his company of today, whose composition changed slightly from time to time. Someone joined, someone left. It seemed like an eternity had passed since Ajax and Chloe had met at the party. The girl still couldn't forget that they both spoke French near her and that was strange. She sometimes felt like a third roll. Today the girl had gone to the arts room and had picked up a guitar to sing a new song. Song Andy Started playing guitar song and singing to and later she writed the words notebook.

Chloë had decided that after finally locating the conglomerated arts room, today she would actually see if she could use it to practice dancing a little more. It had been a while since she had done any form of dancing and she was starting to miss it. She didn't want to outgrow or outlearn her skills and flexibility. She could hear sounds coming from the room when she had reached the door and carefully opened the door to find somebody else already there. Chloë didn't want to disturb so she quietly entered, waiting untill the other girl seemed to be done. "Hi Andy!" She happily smiled, making her way further into the room and looking around curiously before turning back to the other girl. "That was awesome! You're really good." She complimented the other girl. They had met at the Halloween feast and the gryffindor had taken a liking to the girl. She seemed like someone that would be good to have as a friend, so she was happy to run into the hufflepuff again.

''Hey, Chloe! Nice to see you!'' Andy finished song and looked the girl with a smile. She was happy see here and little talk with her. ''Thanks! I always wanted start singing after when finished my shcool, but my dad says no and he thinking i need work Minestry of magic. .'' She say her with a little sad voice becouse she know how was her dad and she know he want best of her.

Chloë was glad that Andrea was okay with her coming into the room. She had felt a bit bad after the halloween feast, so it was a good thing to see the other girl again. "You should definitely do something with it!" She smiled, encouraging her. "At least keep playing as long as you're at school." She continued. She couldn't tell her what she needed to do after graduation, but luckily that was still a long time away. "We're still here for like five more years, so maybe your dad will change his mind?" Chloë offered. Ofcourse she hadn't met Andy's father so she didn't know what he was like, which made it a bit of a long stretch. Nevertheless she believed they should be able to do what they wanted. Her parents were on board with her idea of the future and even if they weren't she knew they wouldn't try to get her to do something she doesn't like.

''I think to, that! How was your day? Enyoi leason?'' Andy change a little bit subject and she was happy see Chloe here. ''That sond a realy good idea and i can play here. What is your hoby? You know mine!'' Andy asked here about her hobby and she wanted know. She know Chloe have a good languages. ''Time go so fast and we next year would be Tree yers. I hope so!''Hufflepuff girl smiled to hear.

The subject change didn't go unnoticed to Chloë, so she just went along with it. "It was fine, not much special." She answered. She hadn't done anything in particular that day that was worth noting anyway. "Yeah! That's what the room is for anyways right?" She shuckled when Andy said she would definitely keep on playing. Good on her. "I'm a dancer." The gryffindor smiled happily when asked about her own hobbies. "Although it has been a while since I actually did anything. I mostly did ballet." She continued excitedly. Even if attending hogwarts had held back her dancing a little, she still got way too excited about even mentioning it. "Right? TIme flies out here!" She agreed with the hufflepuff. "But at least there's still plenty of fun stuff to come."

Yes, leason was a little bit hurder. She was every night read something about jynx. "Definetly!" This year she was a little sad becouse Ryn didn't get to Hogwarts and he stayed to Ilvermony shcool. "Mayby you can show me, what you dance? And i play for you a song. " She have one idea and she was thinking about Chloe would be like that. "Ballet? I always see ballet on tv our know Beuxbatons shcool learn ballet but i'm not sure" Andy was think thaught and say for her but she still be for shore thaf."You have a good point" Andy smiled.

Chloë thought about Andy's offer for a second. She'd love to show the girl something, but she hadn't really gotten any practice in a long time. She didn't want to just start moving around and improvise if she hadn't moved in that way for as long as she had. "I'd love to, but I haven't really gotten any practice lately." She softly smiled. "But I was going to start practising again, so I can definitely show you a bit later on in the school year?" She asked, hoping the other girl wouldn't mind that she didn't have any routine ready that she could show her. She also made a mental note to talk to her parents about starting lessons again, if only during her breaks from school. "Yeah, I believe they do." Chloë nodded along with Andy. She had heard her brother talk about a lot of options they had at the other school so she figured they might as well have dance classes.

"Sure, you dont need a rush!" Andy never wanted rush other. But she was happy talk better with her and she was alredy forgot how rude was talk Franch in Jule ball when she was a third wave. "Sure! I will be remember that." Andy smiled her. Girl started playing the new song but she was not singing.

"Cool! I'll make sure to show you something when I've got a bit more practice in." Chloë smiled brightly at the hufflepuff girl, glad the other girl didn't mind that she didn't want to show her something right here right now. She was glad that she had bumped into Andy after the halloween feast and liked hanging out with her so far. Chloë sat down when Andy started to play another song, focussing herself on the music. She clapped her hands together and smiled when the girl finished the song. "That was so good as well!" The gryffindor happily encouraged her. "When did you start learning music?"

''Great. i will later you know about this. Mayby you later wanna go and drink some butterbier? She always liked this drink and drink was sweat and she loved later good mood. Andy wanted walk a little more shcool grounds but she never wanted go drink butterbier alone. ''Thanks, i'm happy you like.'' She smiled the girl. '' I started when i was 10 years with my brother and he teach me ply the guitar. And i later understand, i got a talent. '' She smiled.

Chloë nodded when Andy sort of invited her to hang out another time and go get a butterbeer or something. "Yeah, that sounds fun!" She smiled at the other girl. "Maybe we could hang out during the break? I'm a bit busy with the exams coming up." She asked, wondering if Andy was already thinking about the exams as well. She knew plenty of kids weren't worrying yet, but she needed to do good so she really wanted to start studying on time. "That's cool." Chloë replied when Andy told her about her brother teaching her how to play. "Does your brother go to school here as well?"

"Sure no problem! I love study exam and that is easy to me!" She know about some people have bad learning to exam and she always have a good grade becouse she later wanted be a good singer and trip around the world. "My brother going Drumstrang shcool. He wanted go this year Hogwarts but he didn't get it. " Andy smiled to Chloe she seems good person and Andrea started again playing guitar. "I can wait Jule ball and i hoped Aiden say yes, going with me!" She smiled the girl and hoped Aiden would be go.

"Cool! You should be able to do well then." Chloë smiled at the hufflepuff. She never had too much trouble with their exams so far either and she wondered whether it would stay that way. It was nice to know that Andy seemed confident in herself as well though. "There's always next year." She shrugged when the girl told her her brother hadn't been allowed to transfer to Hogwarts. "And Durmstrang isn't bad either. My brother goes to Beauxbatons." She continued, feeling like it would be nice to let Andy know she knew what it was like to not be at the same school as her brother. "Ooh, did you ask him already? Or are you going to?" She asked curiously when the hufflepuff mentioned something about the yule ball. She didn't think she knew a kid named Aiden but Andy seemed excited about wanting to go with him.

She agree with Chloe words. Andy played guitar but sometimes she need some advance for Ajax. She was woried somtimes missed things ups. "So cool learned Beuxbatons shcool. What a year is? Andy asked Chloe and she finaly wanted ask her and hoped she would be help her. "What you do? If you somtimes missed up things? I'm not sure enymore if i'm a good friend to Ajax" She made lot of mistake last year and she wanted be better friend to him and she know this year eould be go dance with somoune else but she felt a little gilty. "I will ask him today!" Andy answered to her.

So far Chloë liked hanging out with Andy, the other girl was easy to talk to and she enjoyed the conversation they were having. "He's in his sixth year, so he's almost done." Chloë smiled. He still had a year and a half to go but she was already excited to attend his graduation. If she'd be able to, at least, but she sure hoped she would. "How old is your brother?" She then asked as Andy didn't tell her that yet. "What? Why not? What happened?" Chloë asked her as she knitted her brows. "I'm sure if something happened we can work it out!" She was sure Andy was a great friend to him and couldn't possibly imagine in what way she could've messed that up. The girl sounded sad about it though so naturally she wanted to help her out. "Ooh, that's exciting!" She smiled when the hufflepuff told her she'd ask the boy to the yule ball today. "You have to let me know what he said after!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back