OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
As I'm sure many of you have been wondering, where have the Weekly Updates gone to? Due to my long absence, Nick and Linda did not only their jobs but mine as well. They're super troopers. :hug:

Without further adeu, we bring you the WU. ^_^

Brightstone Weekend

Brightstone opened its doors to students today. Enjoy shopping, meeting up with friends. Just remember, don't take candy from strangers or get arrested. We will leave you to rot. :r:

Electives

It's that time of year again. Electives! 2nd Years, check out the info your HoH's sent your way about your choices. Remember to choose wisely. You don't want to be the only one out of your graduating class flipping dragon burgers or shining Death Eater shoes.

R.I.P. Kandyland

In a brutal takeover, Kandyland and it's citizens were thoroughly crushed by the evil overlord who only goes by Nicktator. If you see this man, assume the fetal position and hope he doesn't eat you. Farwell sweet Land of Kandy. You will not be missed.

Quidditch

After much planning, HNZ had it's first Quidditch matches of the year, thanks to the organization of house Captains. Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw 100-30, win went to Ravenclaw, game officiated by none other than Slytherin HoH, Professor Manteia. Gryffindor vs. Hufflpuffs 60-0, win went to Gryffindor, game also officiated by Professor Manteia. ^_^ Thank you Professor, for your hard work. :D

Applications

A few applications have been reworked with some special coding. ^_^ Click on the links below to check them out.
Apply for Special Traits
Pureblood App
Pureblood Rules

Writing Competition #3

Rev up your creative engine and enter an original poem into the competition. The winner will receive
2d1kzd4.gif
username icon for one whole week. ^_^

HNZ Graduating Class 2023 Video
EDIT: Thank you Linda, for pointing out Joyce's very touching video she made for the very first ever graduating class on Hogwarts New Zealand. Joyce, thank you! You obviously put time and thought into this project.

Hope you don't mind me adding this here but just saw it in GD and thought Joyce did a mega awesome job and if it's left all alone in GD not everyone will get to see it, so from our Joyce to the graduating class of 2023

HNZ GRADUATING CLASS 2023

Wow. That's amazing. How did I not see this previously? :glare:

It is amazing. ;'( I honestly teared up watching it. Thank you again Joyce! :hug:

Oh my gosh! That video made me pour with tears ;'( Thank you Joyce, hope to see more in the future ^_^ <33

That was one of the coolest things I have ever seen! When I watched it, I cried. Thank you so much!!! :)

*takes tissue from tony*

Thank you SO much Joyce. That actually made me cry. I had tears pouring down my face. I'm very sentimental.

And thank you so much to the admins and everyone else that have made this site great. It has been a good part of my life for two years, and I hope it will be for years more.

Okay well that video totally made me all wishy washy. I sat there for a good 5 minutes trying to not cry and failed miserably!! That was an awesome video!!

Thanks guys, I was thinking making another for the next batch of graduates.
And next time i will add group pic banners, thanks again for the comments.

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back