Wanting Quick Fire Threads

Hello I would enjoy Avery and Seamus hanging out possibly đź‘€

Could do some hangs. Could do some forest walking. Could do...quidditch things.
I love when they stoically hang out. Could do some forest stuff rather than quidditch? I'm happy to start this, unless you have a deep desire to?

I love when they stoically hang out. Could do some forest stuff rather than quidditch? I'm happy to start this, unless you have a deep desire to?
Yessss I'm happy with that! And I definitely don't mind if you start, I'm impartial

I am slow and terrible at quick fire threads and I know I owe you stuff from my PD but could have an awkward interaction with Aine and either Callie or more likely Gregory? Maybe he's up late and she's flaunting her prefect authority to be like "what are you doing" and extremely blunt to the point of possibly intimidating him without intending to. :r

Ahem.

Friday/Elodie.
Zerrin/Fraser
Gregory/Zerrin
Seamus/Hamish

I am slow and terrible at quick fire threads and I know I owe you stuff from my PD but could have an awkward interaction with Aine and either Callie or more likely Gregory? Maybe he's up late and she's flaunting her prefect authority to be like "what are you doing" and extremely blunt to the point of possibly intimidating him without intending to. :r
Hmmmm, i'd be happy with either, but let's go Gregory. Just to make sure his year is still not perfect. Shall I start it?

Ahem.

Friday/Elodie.
Zerrin/Fraser
Gregory/Zerrin
Seamus/Hamish
Seamus and Hamish is on my list for this week. We can do some Zerrin/Fraser depending on quidditch stuff.

So Friday/Elodie and Gregory/Zerrin, yes to both. Do you wanna start one and I'll start the other?

Sure! Would Gregory approach Zerrin or is Zerrin still chasing him down for attention?

Sure! Would Gregory approach Zerrin or is Zerrin still chasing him down for attention?
I could see Gregory approaching Zerrin if it was in the arts room? He feels safe there and safe + zerrin = would approach

I could see Gregory approaching Zerrin if it was in the arts room? He feels safe there and safe + zerrin = would approach
sure! I'll start Gregory and Zerrin then and you can start the other one

Realizing I probably shouldn't just react and should give you an actual answer: yes please if you wouldn't mind starting it? Probably makes more sense for you to start that one :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back