Wandering

Tala threw his hands in the air "What is it...Make fun of Tala day?" He said pouting slightly, looking at all three of them. "I knew I should have stayed in the tower today." he tried to hide his smile.

Taylor giggled. "Personally there is no fun in being completely civillized." Thinking about how badly she wanted to go sky diving. She let another laugh escape her.

" 'Atta girl," he said to Taylor with a twinkle in his grey eyes. He laughed lightly and punched Tala on the arm. "No need to feel upset, your time will come," he teased. He actually considered Tala a cool person and hoped he could handle all the abuse with a playful manner.

Tala snorted "And when it does, you'll know too" He said pretending to threaten Knight after he punched him. He liked Knight, thought he was a cool guy to hang with. And the girls weren't bad either.

Taylor looked at Tala seriously. "Just be thankful its not throw things at Tala day. Ive experienced that and believe me it isnt pleasant." She laughed at the memory of her childhood and her friends idea of a joke. Personally Taylor loved a joke, it was highly annoying when people took things too seriously, thankfully the three 1st years she was with all knew how to value a good laugh.

Tala laughed at the two girls, playfully mind you. "Been there done that...and recently. Remember....Paint balloons" he smiled again at the girls. Then he pouted when he heard Arianna's comment. "Hey! I'll have you know I am made of tough stuff"

"Oh I remember quite specifically," Scorpius said with a smirk. "I was one of the few to throw one at you," he said rather smug. He laughed, knowing Tala had gotten him good a few times with his paint balloons.

Taylor laughed, not maliciously, picturing Tala being flattened by a suit of armor. "Try being bombared with erasers, pencils, every classroom item you can think of." She giggled. "Although when the scissors became involved, thats when they took it too far." She finished with a smirk.

Taylor laughed. "No, no. Im much too fast for them to actually hit me with them. All a bit of fun." She smiled.

Tala feeling very childish, poked his tongue out at Knight before laughing at his own stupidity. Getting tired of standing he sat where he was standing and rested is head on his hand, looking up at the three of them.

Taylor shook her head at Tala. "How very immature, coming from a big tough boy such as yourself." Poking her own tounge out at the now sitting boy.

Tala snorted with laughter. "I'm only 11....I'm allowed to act that way" He said in his defense. His gaze settled on Arianna when she sat next to him. His blue eyes watching her every move.

Taylor laughed. "Nah, just harmless fun. We all ran outside into the sprinklers after. Those were the days." She joked.

[I'm about to go to bed so this shall be my last post of the night, sorry guys. :) ]

Scorpius listened to Taylor's story as his mouth dropped only slightly. "Wow, you must be one tough cookie," he said to her with a playful smile. "Can't imagine how you'd get your revenge on someone who does that to you," he said mischievously while ruffling his hair.

"I love runing in sprinklers, especially when you're in your school uniform, and it gets soaked."
She saw Tala watching her closely, and deliberatly stared back.

Taylor's eyes lit up with Scorpius's remark. "Oh i have my ways." She smirked as an eyebrow raised. Before Scorpius put his hands to his hair yet again. She almost shouted at him to stop doing that. It was driving her insane.

<<NIGHT KNIGHT.. tehehe>>

<<Tala, Arianna, wanna RP somewhere else, so we dont clog up the thread so Knight has no idea whats going on.">>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back