Wandering

Taylor shook her head and laughed, her eyes closing in the process. Looking back at Knight with her head still bowed she replied. "I love flying, i cant wait to properly learn, ive only been once." Smiling at the memory. "You missing home yet, or are you glad to be away?" Taylor enquired, thinking about her family.

Scorpius looked at her as she laughed, thinking it was cute. He was shocked at what he thought and thought to himself, I'm going girl crazy. "I have only flown a couple of times as well, but I love it. I want to try out for the Quidditch team," he said smiling. He didn't know if he was good enough to make it but he definitely had the passion. He thought of his home back in Ireland and said, "Yeah I miss it, but I think I'm liking it here more and more each day," he said with a warm smile and a twinkle in his eyes.

Taylor nodded in agreement. "I definatly want to try out for the Quidditch team, once i learn of course." She chuckled. "Yeah me too, i dont really like being away from my family, but Hogwarts is starting to feel like home. Especially with all the fantastic people around." She winked extremely obviously, with a nudge to Scorpius's arm. A smirk playing on her lips.

"Then I look forward to a little competition," Scorpius said winking back as they talked about Quidditch. "I know what you mean about missing your family, but fantastic people make it so much better," he said putting an emphasis on the word fantastic. "So you think I'm fantastic eh?" he said jokingly with a devilish grin.

Taylor laughed. Was she blushing? "Well." She said jokingly. "Your getting there, but i wouldnt flatter yourself." She grinned. "And are you mocking my use of the word fantastic Mr. Ravenclaw?" She teased, her grin still in place.

"So I'm not fantastic?" he asked in his Irish accent. "I'm hurt Taylor," he said clutching his heart jokingly. "I would never mock you or the word fantastic. After all, I am pretty damn fantastic if I say so myself," he said puffing out his chest and sticking his head up slightly. He held his position for a while and then laughed.

Curse this blush that wont go away, luckily its dark down here. "Im obviously joking, you are pretty damn fantastic. Your the guy that saved me from having to venture down the dark depths of the dangerous dungeon alone." She smirked, watching as Scorpius held a ridiculous expression, her smirk, getting wider and wider until she finally broke down in a fit of giggles.

"Thanks," he said grinning triumphantly. He knew he would get her to say it somehow. "Well the dungeons aren't that scary I suppose. Anyway, aren't you a Gryffindor? They should be brave and fearless," he said clearly only thinking of the stereotypes. "Are you blushing Brave Little Lion?" he asked her with a playful smirk on his face.

Her blush rose to a crimson. Why is it that when ever someone points out a blush it only increases it? "Wouldnt me a being a Gryffindor make my situation worse walking into the Slytherin section of the school? ...and shutup." She hit him in the stomach playfully. "See now you made it worse." She joked and looked away from him, hoping her blush would disappear. It obviously wasnt dark enough to avoid his notice.

"You've got a point," Scorpius said nodding with a small smile. "Lucky we found each other then eh?" he said, noting how she still blushed. Then she hit him in the stomach and he said, "Ouch!" He clutched it for a bit and then grinned at her. "You've got a good punch," he said smirking at her.

She felt it safe enough to turn back after he said 'You've got a point', but his next comment had Taylor blushing more. She used all her will to get it to go away and she had some success surprisingly. "I guess so." She smiled. "Sorry, i didnt mean to hit you that hard, but thanks anyway?" She said with a small somewhat guilty smile.

"No problem," he said smiling. He thought it was cool that girls could defend themselves. Some boys out there were trouble, heart breakers. Probably like me, he thought shamefully. "Next time I won't do something to deserve it," he said with a playful smile.

Taylor smiled and shook her head. "Pointing out my painfully obvious blush is hardly worthy of me hitting you." She laughed. She had always known how to laugh off situations, especially ones that cant be avoided. No point taking life too seriously.

Scorpius chuckled. "Guess we're even then," he said with a smile. He ruffled his hair absentmindedly as his grey eyes scanned the area and he eyed her out of the corner of his eye. He smiled at the thought of her carefree and relaxed attitude, thinking he needed to be more like that too.

"Guess so." She smiled at him, before turning to stare blankly in front of her. Scorpius and Taylor sat in a somewhat awkward silence, but it wasnt neccessarily the bad kind, just a peaceful pause between conversation. She watched as Knight ruffled his hair in her peripheral vision. She mentally slapped herself. What was she doing? Turning back to Knight to disturb the silence she asked. "So, have you met many people yet?"

Scorpius laughed as she broke the silence with a question. He nodded and said, "Of course! I have a best friend in Hufflepuff, two in Slytherin, and I believe you are the first Gryffindor I've had the pleasure of meeting," he said giving her a little bow in jest. "I met a Gryffindor just yesterday," he said, "but our meeting wasn't very nice..." he said with a mischievous grin. "Yesterday my best friends and I got into a huge paint balloon fight by Gryffindor tower, and a few people got involved, including this Gryffindor I met, and we ended up getting in detention," he told her the story as his grey eyes sparkled with young childhood mischief.

Taylor listened as Knight told his story, a smile reaching her face. "I noticed the paint when i came down from the Gryffindor Tower for Dinner yesterday. I thought it made the place look respectively better." She giggled. "Shame i didnt go down earlier, sounded like fun." Her eyes matching Scorpius's with the gleam of a child who had just stolen the cookies from the cookie jar. Raising one eyebrow she just realised an important factor she had missed from Scorpius's explanation. "Hold up." She placed her hands out in front of her. "A Ravenclaw... With detention?" She smiled cheekily.

"Thanks, we tried," Scorpius said jokingly as she 'complimented' their artwork on the seventh floor corridor. "It would've been nice to see you there, covered in paint that is," he said, covering up the fact that he just complimented her.

When she said "Ravenclaw with detention" he smirked. "No one said we were perfect," he said raising his eyebrows in mischief. In fact, he was known as a trouble maker in his old school.

Taylor laughed. "So we could have met covered in paint instead of a dark corridor? What a shame." She said cheekily, before thinking back, she probably would have preffered it. "I guess we are even on this score too, we both made stereotypical opinions of the other based on their house." She said knowingly, her eyebrows raising slightly with the smirk that appeared on her features.

Arianna hadn't yet explored the dungeons, so she nervously ascended the steps that led from the entrance hall.
She could hear voices, and sped up a little, rounding the corner to find two people, one of which she recognised.
" Hey guys!" she said, trying her best to make friends.
Looking at Scorpius she said "Hey aren't you one those people that got detention the other day for throwing paint ballons? I helped clean up"

Taylor looked up to the voice and a face she recognised. "Hey, i met you in obsidian harbor quickly didnt I?" Taylors smile turned to apologetic. "Sorry i had to run off like that." She admitted truthfully.

"Um, probably, I can hardly remember anything, because SO much has happened since I came here!" Arianna said, starting to feel a bit more comfortable.
"Oh wait, yeah, now I remember! We were by a fountain or something"

Taylor laughed. "Yeah that was me, i also saw you in Madam Malkins." Taylor tried making conversation with the girl, secretly she was a little disappointed she couldnt one-on-one talk to Scorpius anymore, but she pushed that thought away thinking it best she didnt go there. Her disappointed faded when she decided she wanted to get to know Arianna too.

Scorpius laughed at Taylor's comments and was about to reply when someone else came. He narrowed his eyes to see in the darkness, noticing the figure of a girl and was somehow afraid it was going to be Toni. He relaxed when he realized it was someone else and she knew of him from the detention he had served earlier that day. He turned to Taylor and said, "See? I'm famous already, I'm bloody fantastic," he said with a devilish grin at her, recalling their earlier joke.

Taylor and the new girl chatted for a while and he sat there in silence before finally saying, "Hey there, I'm Scorpius Knight," to the new girl.

((Hope you don't mind me jumping in here?))

Tala had thought it would be fun to explore the dungeons during his day off from classes. His arms were still slightly stiff from all the scrubbing, and he thought that the cool air of the dungeons would do them some good. As he rounded a corner he saw Knight and two other girls standing around talking. "Knight!" He called out, "Hey Knight!!" He started jogging over to the small group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back