Wandering

Taylor glanced at Scorpius and mock glared at his 'fantastic' comment. She raised a hand jokingly. "You may be fantastic but i wont be afraid to hit you again." She laughed and put her hand down. She wouldnt hit him. Another boy ran down the hall and Taylor smiled. "Hey, Im Taylor, you must be the Gryffindor Scorpius was talking about."

"I don't remember Madame Malkins. Oh well, I'm glad to have a Gryffindor friend now too!"
Arianna liked Taylor, and wanted to get to know her more.

"Hi Scorpius, I must say you are pretty famous, especially among us first years"
Arianna grinned michevously.

She glanced at the new boy that had been calling Scorpius's name. "Hi, I'm Arianna, or Ari"

Taylor giggled at Arianna's comment. "Dont encourage him and his mischevious Ravenclaw ways." She sent a smirk in Scorpius's direction.

Tala looked at the girl who addressed him "Oh he's mentioned me has he?" He said with a smirk "Did he tell you I nailed him many times with the paint balloons" He said his smirk widening.

An eyebrow raised at Tala's comment. "He might of mentioned it, but from a different perspective." She giggled.

Tala raised an eyebrow at Knight "I'm appalled....you lied to my fellow Gryffindor" He said, his eyes dancing with amusement. "What I find amusing about the whole fight is that two Hufflepuff's were involved....two!" He laughed.

"You mean how many times he nailed Tala with paint balloons probably?"

"Hey Hufflepuffs may be very nice, be we can prank. Though I am proud to say that I wasn't involved, I just helped clean up."

"Hey Tala," Scorpius said with a grin when he showed up suddenly. He laughed when Taylor said she'd hit him again and pretended to be scared. When Tala said he nailed him many times with the paint balloons Scorpius' grey eyes flickered with amusement. "If you thought I looked bad, you should've seen him," Scorpius said with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Famous amongst the first years already? Taylor you must be honored in such company," he said with a bow, pretending to be royal. He laughed it off and smiled at them all as they got pretty chatty fast. "I liked that there was one member of every house," Scorpius added to Tala.

Tala laughed slightly. "Just cause you guys thought it would be funny to attack my hair...I had to get Professor King to spell out what I missed after I washed it like 5 times....." He said pouting slightly. "I swear King was pissing himself with laughter inside when he saw what we had done."

Arianna laughed "So to clear this up, who actually nailed who with paint ballons?"
For the first time she was really starting to have fun with some other students.

Taylor broke down in a fit of giggles. "Oh the joy of house unity, destroying the seventh floor corridor all together." She clasped her hands together and leant her head on them in a mock dreamy expression. "Isnt it fabulous." Once again bringing up the joke her and Knight shared earlier.

Tala looked at her and grinned "We all nailed each other....pretty much....oh and the whole corridor.."

"I believe im starting to lose the meaning of the word nail." She said after they had said the word one too many times. A smile broke out on her face. It was a pretty full on conversation, she wondered if any of the Sytherins would hear.

Scorpius laughed at Taylor as she brought up their joke again and smiled at her. "Professor King did seem amused, almost as if he wanted to join in," Scorpius joked. "What detention did you get from him?" Scorpius asked Tala.

Tala grinned "I got a warning...and the threat of something worse if I was caught again" He laughed "Yeah he did look like he wanted to join in...if he was like 20 years younger...Poor guy, must have so much on his plate now that Miss Baker has left" He said remembering the Profit from the other day.

Tala looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "We did have to clean up all the paint from the seventh floor corridor....All of it." He said "And gosh my arms are feeling it"

"So he went easy on you too?" Scorpius asked amused. "My Head of House was really nice, and let me off with a warning too," he said with a smug look on his face. "She told me she didn't want to see me in her office anymore for any bad things. I can't promise anything though," he said shrugging and winking.
When Tala explained the paint, he nodded in agreement. "Dried paint is a killer," he said shaking his head.

Taylor laughed, boys, she thought. "I only have one thing to say about this whole situation. The next time you plan on destroying the corridors." She tried a serious tone, but soon a smile broke through. "Make sure im invited." She chuckled.

Arianna laughed. "Don't worry, I do actually think that's fair. Isn't your common room on the seventh floor?" she said. She actually secrectly really liked Tala, and hoped that she would see him around more often.

Tala sniggered. "King said that if I was cought again...I'd be helping set up a school event....Without Magic." He shrugged "I haven't done magic yet, soooo I'm not fazed by that......yet." He said with a grin. "What a nice head of house you have there" Tala smiled at the Hufflepuff girl. "Yup it is...haha....we were lucky not to get any paint on our portait that lets us in...I wouldn't be allowed in otherwise....She told me so."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back