Wandering

"Well, if I was you, I wouldn't get caught again! Organising a school event sounds even worse thatn scrubbing dried paint." she said.

Tala snorted "Fat chance of that happening...I was raised as a trouble maker" He laughed.

Scorpius laughed, glad that they hadn't decided to pull the prank by his common room. When Taylor requested to be invited to the next one, he winked at her and said, "Definitely. Maybe then you can reach my level of fantasticness," he said arrogantly, though joking.

He turned to Tala with a confused look on his face. "Organizing a school event? What does that mean?"

Taylor threw her head back and laughed at Scorpius. "Reach your level, please. I overtook that level long ago." She stuck out her tounge at him cheekily.

Scorpius let a laugh escape his lips at Taylor's comment. "Oh really?" he said raising his eyebrows with a look of mock-shock on his face. "We'll see about that," he murmured to her quietly, curiosity in his grey eyes as usual.

Tala shrugged "Probably means like a Halloween event or something like that" He really didn't know himself. He laughed at Knights comment "Yeah....but Knight, you still have to reach my level" He said with a snort.

Taylor chuckled at everyones arguing who was more fantastic. Realising it was one of the most ridiculous things. Taylor tutted. "Silly boys." Shaking her head with a delicate smile lighting up her features.
Taylor glanced at Arianna, "I'd say no" She laughed.

Tala mock glared at her "Silly Boys?" He sounded scandalized "We are not silly boys, are we Knight? We are handsome and kind boys" He said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

Taylor laughed at Arianna. "I would go that far," As she lifted her legs on the bench she was sitting on to cross them, scooting over a bit so she didnt squish her knees into Knight.
Taylor then looked over at Tala. "Oh yes, how could i ever mistake that fact." Cocking her head sarcastically, letting a giggle escape.

"That's right," Scorpius agreed with Tala, proudly sticking out his chest. He flashed the girls a toothy grin that clearly said he was joking. "Girls are more civilized?" he repeated Arianna's statement. "I'm afraid I have to correct you there sweetheart," he said to her charmingly, "because my friend Hoshi, a female, was the one to organize the entire prank," he said with a smirk.

Tala laughed when Knight puffed out his chest "You are such a flirt" he said punching his shoulder lightly. He looked at Ariannna, smiled and bowed. "I'm glad one of you girls thinks that we are handsome" He said straightening up and glaring at Taylor, a grin on his face.

Taylor laughed at Tala. "Yeah he is isnt he." An eyebrow was raised as she looked at Scorpius without turning her head, her blush coming back ever so slightly. She began to smirk as she looked back at Tala. "I clearly agreed to your statement, how could you accuse me of using something like sarcasm." She stated in the most sarcastic tone she could muster.

Tala grinned at her "Whoa there li'l lady. I meant nu'fing by it" He said putting on an accent, holding his hands to his chest in mock surrender. He laughed with Arianna.

Scorpius laughed at Arianna's comment about Hoshi being more famous than him. "I wouldn't doubt it, you can spot that girl from a mile away," he said referring to her bright green hair. He smiled fondly when he thought of Hoshi but quickly shook the thought away when Tala called him a flirt. He gave an airy laugh and shrugged his shoulders, "What can I say mate?" he said as if he couldn't control himself. He ruffled his hair at how stupid he had been acting, especially around Taylor and muttered a "Just kidding," almost inaudibly.

Tala snorted at Knight. "Dude...no need to go shy on me....Seriously...these wild women will be on me in a second if I'm left alone" He said with a laugh. He then pouted at Arianna. "I'm not a flirt"

Taylor noticed Scorpius move to ruffle his hair again. Cursing inwardly she looked away. She hated it when guys did that. It was too cute. "Well, whats life without the occational flirt?" She laughed uneasily. Willing her blush away for the second time.
Mock glaring at Tala. "Oh so we are wild women now?" She scoffed.

Tala smirked "Oh defiantly" he laughed and shock his red hair slightly, letting it fall around his face.

Arianna observed Taylor's blush.
"We are not wild, as I said before, we're very civilised"
Arianna already like Tala, and he hadn't even been left alone.

Scorpius laughed at Tala's comment. "Oh please, you couldn't handle one woman alone, let alone these two," he said winking at the two of them in jest. He was only teasing Tala but Scorpius kept up his facade. Then he turned to the girls and said, "Personally, I prefer wild women over civilized ones anyday," and laughed. As he said that, Hoshi came to his mind which made him laugh more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back