Wandering

Scorpius Knight

OOC First Name
Abby
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Scorpius had been in the Great Hall eating lunch when something gave him the urge to go down to the dungeons. He hadn't spoken to Toni in a while and was feeling brave enough to go looking for her in the dungeons, however once he got there his insides squirmed and he convinced himself that it was a dumb idea. He took a seat on the steps, not wanting to go all the way back up the Ravenclaw tower just yet.

Taylor had yet to visit the dungeons. She had wandered to many parts of the castle, but did a Gryffindor dare to venture to the Snakes lair without reason? A strange curiosity raced up her spine at the thought. Deciding that nothing bad could truly happen, she stepped slowly down the stairs, only to find a boy seated at the bottom. "Hey." She said, not knowing the mood of the person seated there, having only a veiw of the back of his head.

Scorpius heard someone coming but didn't bother turning to look back. When he heard a female voice though he thought it was Toni and he stood frozen, before finally turning. It wasn't Toni, but it was still an equally pretty blonde girl. "Hi," he replied to her with a smile. "Sorry if I'm blocking your way," he realized suddenly, standing up and moving out of the way. He thought she was a Slytherin trying to get to their common room.

"No, your alright." She smiled, not passing him just yet. She was sort of thankful she wasnt down here by herself. Although he could be a Slytherin, in which case she might turn back now. "I was just curious as to what its like down here, thought id go for a walk to check it out." She nodded to the depths behind the boy. "Im Taylor, by the way. Are you in Slytherin, or were you just curious like me?" She smiled.

Scorpius smiled at her, glad she wasn't a Slytherin. Not that there was anything wrong with them, two of his best friends were Slytherins. "I'm Scorpius Knight," he introduced himself, his Irish accent audible. "Nice to meet you Taylor." He laughed at her question and said, "Nope not a Slytherin, just curious like you," and smiled at her jokingly. "I'm in Ravenclaw and you?" he asked.

"Nice to meet you too Scorpius. I love your name too by the way." She let a laugh escape her. "I was going to be named that if i was born a boy." She remembered walking down the steps and thinking how cold she felt, simply being in the dungeons, now that Scorpius was here, the place didnt feel so gloomy. "Gryffindor, first year." Flashing a smile.

"Thanks," he replied with a grin. "A lot of my friends call me Knight, if you ever get tired of Scorpius," he said chuckling lightly. When she said she was going to be named that he raised his eyebrows in amusement, "Really? That's cool. Although Taylor suits you just fine now as a girl," he said jokingly. He turned to the corridor of the dungeons and said, "So shall we go on an adventure?" with a twinkle in his grey eyes.

"Knight." She tried out the name. "Sounds good." She grinned. "Why thankyou, i never have been very fond of Taylor though." She said truthfully. When Scorpius turned she followed his gaze down the dungeons. Answering the question, a cheeky gleem reached her eyes, "Id love to."

"Why not?" he asked her in regards to her not being fond of her name.

When she said yes to going on an adventure, Scorpius grinned at her. "Excellent," he said quietly, starting to walk passed the Slytherin common room entrance. He remembered his real reason for coming here and felt a twist in his stomach. He looked over at Taylor to see if she'd follow him, glad that he had someone to distract him from the thought of Toni.

Taylor pondered why she didnt like her name. "Not sure, I'm just not overly fond of it." She reasoned.
Let the adventure begin she thought as she followed Scorpius. She had the sense of not supposed to be down here. How she loved that feeling. She smirked at her own thoughts. Knight suddenly turned to look at her, he looked slightly uneasy. "You alright?" Taylor questioned, a slice of concern shifting within her.

Scorpius chuckled and shrugged lightly when Taylor said she just wasn't fond of her name. He continued to walk forward, deciding to stop at a door. When Taylor asked him if he was alright he nodded his head. He decided to be truthful so he turned around. "Well, you know how I was sitting on the steps when you came in?" he said, referring to when they first bumped into each other a few minutes ago. "I wasn't here because I was curious. I was here because I was trying to pluck up the courage to talk to a...friend of mine," he phrased what he said correctly and then sighed. "I like her but she's dating my best friend, so I can't like her anymore, so I tried avoiding her. But then I realized she can't be my friend if I avoid her, so I wanted to talk to her, but I didn't think I was ready to talk to her yet, so I just sat on the steps," he concluded. He sighed after saying all that and grinned at Taylor with an apologetic look. "Sorry, you didn't need to hear that," he said quietly.

As Taylor asked Knight the question he turned suddenly and began explaining the real reason for being in the dungeons, Taylor listened intently soaking up every word. Nodding every now and again at appropriate moments. She smiled when he said she didnt need to hear it. "Thats ok, talking about things is the best thing you can do. I have been in your exact situation, its not a good feeling, but you should talk to her and your friend. If he is your friend, he will understand and im sure she will, girls understand that liking someone cant be helped." She tilted her head to one side, with the smile still in place. "Also i tried avoiding my situation when i was faced with it, trust me it only makes it worse." She let out a light laugh, with a hand on his shoulder in understanding. Dropping her hand she nodded towards the door they were stopped in front of. "What's in there?" She questioned.

"I talked to my best friend and he considered breaking up with her but I could never let them do that," Scorpius said shaking his head. "Anyway, I'm glad you're here, that way I don't have to think about those things right now. Maybe later, but not right now," he said grinning.

When she asked what was in the room Scorpius shrugged. "I don't know...Let's find out!" He opened the door and saw an empty classroom. He walked into it as clouds of dust rose from the ground. He turned to look at Taylor and gave a small shrug with a smile.

[I'll be back in like 20 minutes okay. :) ]

Taylor laughed. "You truly sound like a guy version of myself. I talked to my friend and the exact same thing happened!" Taylor shook her head. Nodding when he said he didnt want to think about it, Knight then opened the door to reveal and empty classroom. Taylor wondered what it could be used for, stepping in she noticed nothing of interest. The dust in the room caused her to sneeze, so she left the room. "Shall we continue on our journey through the dungeons?" She said playfully, beginning to walk further into the Snakes lair.

<<Sure thing, i might be gone.. but i dont know :)>>

Scorpius laughed when she said he was a guy version of her. "I'll take that as a compliment then," he joked lightly. Scorpius looked around the room, realizing it held nothing interesting for them. "Yes let's keep going," he said to Taylor as she left the room. He closed the door behind them and continued on with Taylor. "You know, I heard the Chamber of Secrets is down here," he said with a wicked grin. He doubted it was or that they'd actually find it, but it was nice to dream.

[It's okay anyway. :) ]

"I believe you should." She said playfully when Scorpius said he should take it as a compliment. As they continued to walk down the corridor, Taylor heard Scorpius claim the chamber of secrets was located down here. Smirking she looked at him out of the corner of her eye as they walked. "I have also heard its not." The smirk was replaced by a huge grin. She glanced at every door they passed, hoping to find something excited that she could look at.

<<Nope still here :rofl: >>

Scorpius laughed and said, "Thanks for bursting my bubble Taylor." He winked at her to let her know he was playing and as they passed a few doors he said, "Why don't you try opening one, I seem to just get empty classrooms." He stuck his hands in his front pockets as he waited for her to choose a door.

Taylor giggled. "Sorry." A few more doors passed and everyone they had opened had lead to an empty classroom. Scorpius suggested she open one, trying her luck she reached for the handle of the one left of her. A playful look on her face, she glanced back at knight. Turning the handle she pushed it open a tiny bit. There was a strange noise coming from inside, sounding similar to a cat being strangled. Taylor jumped a little and quickly pulled the door closed, before bringing her hands away. Taking a step away from the door, she turned to knight and began to laugh. "I vote, we dont go in there."

"What was in there?" Scorpius asked with an eyebrow raised. He was tempted to see but thought better of it. "What are these crazy Slytherins doing down here," he said as a joke. He kept his hands in his pockets as he walked forward and sighed. "I think the dungeons are a lot tamer than we thought they would be," he said to Taylor with a grin on his face.

Taylor continued to laugh as she noted a flash of curiosity cross Scorpius's face. She wanted to know what it was to, but it probably wasnt the most sensible idea. She laughed at the Slytherin joke. "I dont know, but i think its best if we leave it up to them." She stated as she continued to walk. "Yeah i agree, i expected it to be like walking into a war zone, but there hasnt been anything dangerous down here. Unless you count the dying cat in that room." Taylor giggled. "I guess once you take away the gloomy feel this place gives off, its kind of peaceful." Taylor said thoughtfully, her eyes trailing to the ceiling.

<<Im off now, i have to sleep, ive been putting it off for a few hours :p I shall continue this RP when i wake up ^_^ >>

Scorpius laughed at what Taylor said. "Shall we take a seat on a bench then?" he said gesturing to a nearby bench. The dungeons didn't seem like such a big deal now so he grew bored already.

"Sounds like a plan." She took a seat at the bench he had pointed out. Sighing deeply, she took another look around the Dungeons. Before looking back at Knight. "So, Mr Ravenclaw, got a favourite class yet?" She said smiling playfully.

Scorpius smirked as he heard the name 'Mr. Ravenclaw' yet again. "As a matter of fact, I do. Astronomy. what about you?" he asked her, nudging her arm playfully and giving her a boyish grin.

Taylor giggled, "I havnt got astronomy this term. I really like Defence Against The Dark Arts though." Her giggle died down, but the smile remained. She wouldnt think about how cute his smile had just been, even in the dim light of the Dungeons. "So, are you a flying kind of guy, or do you prefer your feet flat on the ground?" Thinking back to her flying lesson, she couldnt remember seeing Knight there, probably because she hadnt talked to him before and she was much to excited to try the activity.

"I don't have that class this term, sounds interesting though," he said with a small shrug. When she asked about flying he let out a low playful laugh and said, "Come on, I'm a Ravenclaw, eagles love to be up in the air!" He laughed at his pitiful metaphor, unsure if it was a metaphor. "In other words, I'm definitely a flying kind of guy," he said flashing her a wicked grin. "What about you Taylor?" he asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back