walking by the lake

Veronica was laughing too, she was still splashing Sam who was splashing her too. " Sam this is insane, how about u go after someone else for a while." said Veronica laughing.

Blake yelped as he felt something touch his feet, he jumped in the water and screamed a little... like a girl. He turned around and saw Ginny pop up laughing. "Oh you are sooo going to get it!" he yelled. He quickly went under and picked Ginny up as he surfaced, then chucked her into the water. He stood there laughing loudly. But knowing Ginny would retaliate, he turned and swum over to the lake side, stepping out of the water, standing there remotely keeping his eyes on Ginny, laughing stupidly.

Sam started laughing so much his side started hurting when he heard Blake scream like a little girl.Sam swam up to the shore of the lake and got out of the lake."You all can continue but I am going to rest now."He stated.

As Sam walked up onto the lake shore, Blake walked over to the tree where he'd thrown his school robes. "Alright, I think I'm going to rest too." He pulled down his robes and put them on, he was freezing.

"Shut up Sam," Blake laughed as he sat down under the tree.

" well i m freezing." said veronica dn started walking to the shore.

Blake stood, his robes beginning to soak, the water from his trousers, body and hair dripping. "Anyways, I'm going to head up and change, but this has been real fun guys! We should do this again," Blake said smiling and he ben down to tie his shoes on. "Catch you all later!"

'see ya, ohh and by the way blake you should take lessons of how to not scream like a girl' ginny shouted from the water. i'm going for a couple of lanes to cool off. she ya in a couple of minutes guys' said ginny to the others.
she went under the water and started to swim and couples of lanes. she was thinking of her parents but then she had an idea. <_< sam said there was a squid after all.
after about 10 minutes, she decided she had enough and walked out and got her robes on. it wasn't that cold. how was everyone freezing?

Troy Merriman said:
Troy listened to what Kailey said,"Yes,I can swim in deep water.Why do you ask?"Troy said with a puzzled look.
"Well We should sneak over to the side swim under the water and pull them under for one or two seconds. It would be fun to see the reactions" Kailey watched as they were getting out of the water "Well nevermind now." she grumbled

"Bye everyone I ll see u guys later" veronica called and made her way up to the common room

"Bye Veronica!" Kailey said she looked around she felt out of place here.

"Yeah,I'm gonna go change into something less wet."Sam said looking at his wet clothes."Why don't we all leave them two alone."He added in looking at both Kailey and Troy.

Veronica was getting her stuff together she was thinking of heading off to the common room soon but decided to squeeze all the water out of her clothes. Once she was finished she called to Sam" Hey Sam u walking up to the school now?"

"No,I'm actually headed towards Hogsmead."Sam said with a jocking tone."Yeah I am."He added in

Veronica was confused"So u r going to hogsmead?" she asked" cause i have to go up to the school and i was wondering f u were going too so i could have some company." she said to Sam.

"Yeah,I'm going to the school.I don't know if you noticed but im wet from head to toe."Sam said with a smile.

"I noticed it now that u mention it." she smiled. She began to walk.

' I'll come too. wait for me,' said ginny shoving her wand back in her pocket and jogging up to them.
'so did you try out for quidditch?' she asked. :)

(( :o my gawd i missed a lot!! lol))

Frances had been floating off on the lake, thinking about how much she liked Hogwarts. She was so deep in thought, she didn't realise everyone was leaving. So she swum over to the lake side and got out, making her way over to her shoes by the tree. She picked up her socks and stuffed them into her drenched pocket and slipped her shoes on, knowing she would regret it later when the water sunk in and gave her shoes that nasty smell. Oh well... she thought to herself.
"See ya guys!" she called as everyone walked off. She turned and wave at Kailey and Troy and made her way up to the common room, wet and freezing.

Kailey had been watching a ladybug crawl up the big tree nearby and when she looked up s notied everyone but troy had left..."Where'd everybody go?" She asked not really paying attention to the past few minutes.

"Oh..." Kailey said quietly

Veronica, Sam and Ginny began to walk together up to the school."so....." veronica said trying to start a conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back