walking by the lake

"So...Did I walk into somthing or can I stay..." Kailey asked unsure

"Nope you can stay it's not a problem."Sam told her.

"Hey Veronica."turning toward Veronica Sam said.

"Pretty good.How about yours." Kailey inquired

"Of course it's not a problem you being here Frances."Troy said with a reassuring smile."Hey Veronica."Troy said now looking at Veronica.Troy looked at girl that Sam was talking to and pushed him out of the way just to introduce himself,"Hey Kailey,Im Troy, it's a pleasure to meet you."He said smiling at her.

(((sam says hi kailey)))

[HI SAM!!!!! LMAO]

"Hey Troy,Nice to meet you too." She said

Ginny was sitting on a branch high up n a tree. she had seen some people walk under her and they looked like first years. they were all gathering together. since she had not made freinds she had a bad feeling about going to intruduce herself. she was ussually rubbish at making freinds. she jumped down though and walked up to them. 'hi ' she said. she was going to hold her hand out but thought again. no. 'my names ginny. yours?' everyone was looking at her. she was going red. sorry. i didn't mean to intrude. i will go if you want?' she had just made a fool of herself. she was about to retreat when one of them spoke.

"Well thanks for knocking me down Troy."Sam said as he got back up."Hey,Veronica,again."Sam told Veronica."Hey there Im Sam,nice to meet you Ginny."Sam said as he intoruduced himself to they new girl."Don't worry you can stay."He said giving her a reassuring smile."I'm in Hufflepuff by the way."Sam said answering Veronica's question.

Troy Merriman said:
"So Kailey what house are you in?"Troy said wanting to get to know her more.
"Oh,I'm in Ravenclaw...You?" Kailey Inquired

"Gryffindor? Cool" She said

"i m in slytherin." said veronica just waiting for their reply.

"Hey Kailey, I'm Blake," he said introducing himself as Kailey walked over, nudging Troy in the side as he knocked over Sam. "Hey Veronica,"
Then another girl jumped down from one of the trees and he stared at her in bewilderment. "Hi Ginny, I'm Blake," he said still giving her the furry eyebrow. "So... you like trees then," he said giving her a smile and half laughing.
"Anyway, I'm in Slytherin," he said half laughing.

"Sam get out of the floor."Troy said when he spotted Sam on the ground."Yeah, Gryffindor a I'm.I mean I'm a Gryffindor."He said correcting himself and feeling a little embarresed."Hey Veronica,hey Ginny."Troy said still looking at Kailey."Oh your a Slytherin just like Blake is, you know you two are to nice to be snakes."Troy said only removing his gaze from Kailey for a second.

"Troy, could you be anymore obvious?" Blake asked him laughing as he did so. "Why don't you two just go for a walk, we're all just going to stand here and interogate each other anyway," he said winking at his friend. "And i think many people would disagree with you, about me being too nic to be a snake," he said looking at no one in particular. "But of course Veronica's too nice, i find myself wondering why she's a Slytherin most of the time," he said now half laughing, but not at Veronica.

"Hey Kailey, Veronica, Ginny," she said looking at each in turn, "I'm Frances Peverell," she added. Frances looked from Troy, to Kailey, to Blake and back again, then began snickering to herself. "Blake's right, you'e being waaayy too obvious there," she said still looking at the three in turn and back again. "Anyway, i think Blake is right, you two should definitely go for a walk."

veronica smiled at troy."thanks blake for ur nice comment." she smiled.

"Thank you Frances," Blake said nudging Troy in the side. "Ah no problem Veronica, doesn't cost to tell the truth," he said with a bright smile. "So anyway, what now?" he asked looking at everyone.

ginny answered his question. 'why don't we go for a swim. after all, the water's not that cold and we've got loads of time. classes are all finished.'

she thought it as a good idea anyway. she was etching to get swimming.

'oh and by the way, i'm in ravenclaw she said to blake and veronica who had asked her before what house she was in.
she was starting to enjoy heself here. maybe she was getting better atmaking freinds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back