walking by the lake

Sam Britton

(((open)))
Sam got bored and decided to take a walk by the lake.It was a hot and sunny day so it would be good to get out and just wonder about.When he reached the lake he found a spot in the ground to sit on.He sat there enjoying the site.

Troy got bored so he decided to go to the lake and just relax.As he reached the lake he saw a boy sitting on the ground,Troy was more of the out going kind so he decided to go up to the boy and introduce himself."Hey,Im Troy."Troy said to the boy with a confident smile.

Frances decided to go out for a walk, but seeing as she knew no one at this new school, she left alone. She made her way around the lake, and spotte two boys near the lake, so she thought it'd be a good time for her to make friends. "Hi... hope i'm not intruding," she said as she approached them. "Frances Peverell," she said holding out her hand.

Sam turned as he heard two new voices talking near him.He saw that they where talking to him, he stood up and introduced himself,"Hey,I dont think we've met before."Sam said.Well of course you havent met them before they are introducing themselves.Sam thought."Anyways Im Sam."hr said introducing himself."Nice to meet you both."Sam said this as he was shaking Frances hand.

"Its good to meet you Sam, as well as you to Frances."Troy said this with a very confident smile."So what house are you all in?"he asked."Im in Gryffindor."

"Gryffindor," she said happily. "Oh Hufflepuff ay? A friend of mine is in Hufflepuff," she said to Sam. "Her name's Angelica, not sure if you've met her though."

((lol, i think i just bumped into Troy in the common room.. haha))

"Angelica huh?"Sam said thinking a bit."Ah yes now I remember her.Yes Ive already met her."he said

((haha you just met him here and now in the common room))

((lol i know!))

"Well, if you see her then tell her i said hey," Frances replied. "Haven't seen her much lately," she added in explanation.

"Well then Frances looks like we will see each other abit now wont we?"said Troy with a confident smile."Hufflepuff you say Sam?My mum wanted to be in Hufflepuff also but she got sorted into Gryffindor instead."he said."So what do you all wan to do now?"Troy asked them both.

"Really huh?"Sam said this to Troy."I bet she would have been great in Hufflepuff."he said."Well I dont really know what to do."Sam said this with a sly grin.He was getting an idea in his head.

"Yeah she was so obssessed with Hufflepuff she bought her uniform before being sorted in.So it wasnt a good thing."Troy said laughing.

Angelica spotted two familiar faces talking near the lake and thought she'd go over and introduce herself. "Angelica," she said to the boy she didn't know, once she had reached them. "Frances!" she said smiling at her friend. "Hey Sam," she said again, looking at each in turn.

Blake went out to the lake again, this time in search for familiar faces. Once again he stumbled across Sam and Troy, and if his eyes were correct, Angelica, whom he'd met radomly somewhere near where they were currently gathered. "Hey guys," Blake said walking over to them. He noticed a girl whom he hadn't met and decided he'd introduce himself. "I'm Blake," he said to the girl with red hair.

As soon as she recognised Blake, her eyes narrowed. "You!" she belowed, stepping away from him.

Blake sighed a little to himself, "So you're still mad?" he asked. He'd had quite enough on his plate already, he hoped she wouldn't start something too. "I'm sorry about that incident earlier," he said being very polite hoping she'd accept his apology, even though she hadn't when he'd apologised before.

Angelica could see he really was sorry, but still she couldn't put it passed him. So she let her face harden more. She turned back to the others, "sorry guys, but umm.." she said looking for an excuse to leave, "I guess it's pretty cold out, soo.." she said hoping she wasn't being rude for leaving way before she'd even given the new boy the chance to introduce himself. "I'm heading back inside," she said finally. "Sorry Frances," she said, seeing the puzzled look on her friend's face, she gave her that i'll explain later look, and she walked off. "Bye Sam!" she called.

Blake sighed more, oh well he thought as he was left staring after Angelica for the second time. I have absalutely no luck with girls he thought to himself. He turned back to the others, but no one had spoken so he decided he'd sit down. The grass felt damp and cold, night was falling over the sky, he should leave soon.

Sam turned toward the two new voices he heard.Sam knew had had heard them before, it was Angelica,and Blake.By looks of things it appeared that Angelica either didnt like Blake or she was just actually cold."Hey, Angelica,and bye Angelica"Sam said this as she walked off.Sam now turning towards Blake who was sitting on the ground said,"Hey, Blake."Sam paused for a bit,"I'll take it you and Angelica have met,right?"

"Nice meeting you to Angelica,Im Troy by the way!"Troy yelled this as she walked off."Blake, hey."Troy said."So is that another girl whose heart you broke?"Troy said laughing abit.

"Sorry about that guys," Blake said feeling rather uncomfortable. "Yeah, we met... But no, i guess i was being quite cocky then," he said trying to explain the weird moment.

"Yeah,Ive already seen like 2 or 3 that have ended up getting made at you."Troy said."You must not have not much luck with girls."Troy said shaking his head.

"Well, see..." he said searching for words. "I met Angelica a coupe of days ago, by the lake, she was having a swim with a friend and i was nearby. She thought i was lost, and i wasn't really... So we talked a bit, and then she walked off to go back to her friends. Then Veronica came by and i decided i'd talk to her since Angelia was gone," he said only making brief pauses every now and then. "Well, honestly, i liked Angelica then," he said giving them a meek smile. "But then i wanted her to notice me, so i went and i guess... I... flirted a little with Veronica," he said feeling embarassed. "Anyway, Angelica caught on, and we got into a fight, which i aplogised about, but she was content about not forgiving me," he said sadly. "And then i met.. Pez," he said feeling even more stupid. "So that's about three girls, but i'm not sure if Veronica's mad at me..." he said with a big sigh, he was a big jerk and he knew it too. "But I've decided i shal stay single," he said smiling a little, even though he felt like sh1t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back