walking by the lake

((yei! lol, oh i posted at the broomsticks.... incase you haven't noticed yet.. ))

"Dont worry Im sure you will find the right girl when time comes."Sam said this thinking of someone he had met the day before.

"No... No more girls!" Blake said shaking his head. "Im thinking about turning gay," he said cracking yet another lame joke, with completely bad timing. "Sam you wana be my lover?" he added smiling a little.

"Hahaha good luck with that."Sam said laughinh at Blake's joke."No,Im taken already sorry."Sam said laughing."But Troy here I dont think he would mind."Sam said even laughinh more.

"Haha yeah luck with that."he said laughing."Sorry but my boat dont go that way."

Abit puzzled about it Troy said,"Wait Sam you said you where taken.Who might have stolen you heart?"Troy ended that statement with a grin on his face.

"Kat!"Blake burstered out when he heard Troy's question. "Walked into the Three Broomsticks the other day and saw you guys have a rather close conversation!" he said laughing so loudly. He was certainly beginning to feel better now. "And don't worry Troy, I was only kidding!" he said laughing even harder at Troy's puzzled look. Blake finally stopped laughing after a moment, and glanced over at the girls with red hair, who still hadn't spoken. "Hmm, a bit quite, that one," he said to Sam and Troy, nodding in her direction.

"What?!?!No of course not."Sam said said hoping they would belive him."We are just....."Sam couldnt think of a way to finish that statement.

"Don't worry Sam your secret is save with us."Troy makes a dramatic pause,"Thats of course after we tell half the school!."Troy blurted out laughing.

"Yeah but maybe she is thinking."Troy said matter of factly.

Blake rolled around laughing at what Troy had just said, "You betcha!" he cried between the muffles of laughter. After a moment, he paused and looked Sam straight in the eye. "But... how do you know we haven't already?"

"Bec...You...I.."Sam was lost for words.After thinking about what he would say,"Because you didn't know until now."hopefully Sam was right.

(((ahh if i was allowed to use magic right now i would turn both of you into toads!!!)))

Will went out to the lakefront for some relaxing and to hopefully meet new people.As he approched the lake Will saw a group of guys talking.He decided to go see if he could join them,"Hello,I'm Will Whiteside."Will said plainly.

((sorry guys!!! i haven't been on lately :D ))

Frances watched the tension between Blake and Angelica with interest. Her friend was always hard with the guys and didn't seem to like letting them get too close. She laughed a little as she watched her walk off. "Bye!"
"Sorry Blake," she said realising that Blake had introduced himself a long time before she got around to replying. "I'm Frances Peverell," she said smiling a little. "What happened there?" she asked him politely, nodding towards the direction Angelica had left. "Anyway, what were we talking about?" she said turning to Troy and Sam. Just then another boy walked over and introduced himself.

((i'm here too!! :D and i'm no guy))

"Hello there Will, I'm Frances Peverell," she said smiling at him.

Troy turned towards the boy Frances had spoken to he didn't recognize him from anywhere,"Hey there I'm Troy."

Troy now was looking at Frances,"Nothing really, we are just messing around with Sam."

"Ah, you don't know that know do ya Sam?"Troy couldn't help but start laughing again.

"Messing around with him?" Frances asked looking from Blake to Troy to Sam. "Anyway, this is quite awkward," she said realising she was the only girl. "You guys don't mind that I'm here?"

"Umm..." Blake said feeling the awkwardness. He looked at Sam and Troy and decided not to be mean to her, hopeful that this last atempt to be nice wouldn't end up with another girl hating him. "No, it's fine, plus you were here before me and... Will here," he said looking at Will. "Hey there Will, I'm Blake," he said extending his hand out.

"Alrighty," she said with a smile. "So... What did Sam do?" she said hoping to be in on their secret.

(( Hope u guys dont mind I m bored!))
Veronica saw a bunch of people standing around and thought she should introduce herself in order to get to know people. " Hi everyone, I m Veronica." She said with a smile and looked at all of them.

Kailey had been walking around the lake and she saw a group of people.She walked over the them "Hey Sam. Hi everyone else,I'm Kailey" Kailey said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back