walking by the lake

'so what' ginny said, once again checking her pockets to make sure she had her wand.
'did you try out for quidditch or not?she aked again once she made sure she had her wand.
'by the way sam, sorry for pulling you under. You've got a bit of seaweed on your robes by the way.' :D

"Ya I tried out for the quiditch team and I am now the Slytherin Chaser."Veronica said with a smile.

'That's great, we can play against each other. I'm now officially the beater for ravenclaw.,' replied ginny quite proud that she got on the team.
She looked round towards troy and kailey.
'well they've still got a lot to talk about. they're just standing there talking.' :)) saig ginny and she burst out laughing.
'so what do your parents do for a living then?you probably told me but my memory is total rubbish.' :D

"well i m adopted and my parents are doctors in the muggle world, and they r not muggles."veronica replied

"Did you tryout for quidditch?" Kailey asked trying to break the uncomfortable silence.

'what happened to your real parents?'asked ginny thinking of hers.
her hand move up to something roung her neck as if she was hurt. =((
'you're really lucky to be adopted, you know.' :)

'sorry but i geuss it's better that way'ginny replied taking her hand away from her neck.
' i knew my parents before they abandoned me.'

Kailey looked around not knowing what to do.

"Troy...Who are you going to the halloween party with?" Kailey asked a bit akwardly trying to start a conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back