Old School Week Wake Me Up And Save Me From The Dark

elvera didn’t believe that the boys were talking tactics and wasn’t sure how to intervene I don’t know much about quidditch but can you please turn the volume down or the entire school will hear your tactics. And Mr summers don’t you have somewhere else to be she said.

Linden noticed that Connor had gone very quiet. Professor lefey had told them to be quieter but this was silent. Maybe he was following his own direction. He looked over at the Hufflepuff captain. Wondering if he was going to defend himself or if the quiet was as telling as words. we will keep it down professor. sander was just here to join us for a bilutterberr he said. It would be good to have someone around, especially another quidditch captain to keep thing under control.

conor coldnt beleve what he was hering when lind brought up luas. eh waz tryn 2 think of an anser but da convo kept going w/owt him & he winsed, waiting til professor Le Fey was gone b4 he spock. "ov course its not abt lukaz!" corner insisted, whishing lisendyr wasn't here 2 listen. "im happy 4 u ! i lick u both & i want u 2 b happy! thts nuffin 2 do with quidge! my POINT waz *u said* i shld hav asked every1 frst!! but U dident ask everyone! uou dient ask ME! Adn im the 1 IN CHARGE. thatz how TEAMS WORK. there is a LEADER & u LISTEN . or u ASK FIRST if u wanna do sumfin! so EVERY1 can b on the same PAGE! datz my JOB! 2 make sure eevery1 knowz wat there doing & wat every1 els is doin! so dey can RELY on 1 anutha! u PROVED ur not RELYABLE! bc u wont do what ur TOLD! itz not fair to ur team8s 2 go against instructinoz when ur playin! & dats the BOTTOM LINE. either we can depend on u or we CANT."

ninden nodded when connor confirmed that he wasn't being picked on because if lucas. "good. because I don't what to get between you two and spoil things now you two have finally made up." he said.
as connor ranted at him for what felt like the thirteenth time it was getting hard to understand what he was saying. he wasn't sure if it was connors emotion behind the words or his own not willing to hear them. he had tried to be nice, he had tried appologising. he had come out here to make sure connor was okay and every time he was the bad guy. he took a deep breath to steady himself and to push down the hot red of emotions creating up his face towards his eyes where he could feel them threatening to spill out. he shrugged in what he hoped was a nonchalant way before looking connor trying not to break his gaxe or let his emotions show though "This is never going to work is it" he said. "we both know know what is going to help the team out the most now?" he said. he wasn't sure if he was right. but blair had said that they played like carp after he had walked out on training. at last this way they had time to regain focus, train a new keeper and regroup. "I'm out. good luck next game. i will be cheering you guys all on. but I will be cheering from the stqnads" he said. hoping that he would make it back to the common room, or even better the dorm before the wave of hot reds caught up and crashed over him.

OOCOut of Character:
note to mia: It's OSW. keep it Old skool next time

"so...no botterbeer??" lysadner said with sadness

corn put hiz face in hands wen lemon left. he new he had failed and he didnt now who to fix it. he loked up when sandwich spok, sighin. "i think i need sumthing a bit stronger..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back