Videos

Maybe all of you have seen this but anyways, this video is just damn right funneh. The title says everything much about it and when I watched it I was giggling so hard.

And I ship DraMione so... :r

Kiefer Harris said:
Maybe all of you have seen this but anyways, this video is just damn right funneh. The title says everything much about it and when I watched it I was giggling so hard.

I was attttt that FanExpo!
But I didn't go to that talk, nor did I wait in like for 4 hours to talk to him for 30 seconds and pay like $50 for a signature. :tut:

Nicolas King said:
Kiefer Harris said:

I was attttt that FanExpo!
But I didn't go to that talk, nor did I wait in like for 4 hours to talk to him for 30 seconds and pay like $50 for a signature. :tut:
You should have gotten his autograph and gave it to me. :( Hmph, oh well.
And maybe an appearance in front of the camera would be nice. :p

Team Fortress 2 - Meet the Pyro

The last class video is out! If you haven't seen these, even if you don't play TF2, you're really missing out. Meet the Medic and Meet the Spy are utterly fantastic. And Meet the Pyro, after a year of waiting, did not disappoint.

I think last year's was funny "YOU TRICKY MOM!" xD

When did you guyz meet? :o

like five or six days ago xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back