Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hey everybody,

Over the past couple of weeks myself and the staff have undertaken a major revision of the board rules.
The new rules are in the same rules topic (so as not to break any existing links to the rules around the board).
There aren't really any "new rules" for you to worry about. Instead, we've tried to make the rules simpler, clearer, and much easier to understand. We've also taken the time to compare what we've pretty much been treating as "the rules" to what they actually said - so there's no inconsistency between what we enforce and what you can read about.

Here are quick highlights of the changes for you to check out:[ul][li]The rules are now much easier to read (both visually and linguistically)</LI>[li]The board Netiquette Policy is now mentioned as something to be enforced. If you really have to do something that Netiquette advises against (like using 500 emoticons in one post) that's OK, but if you're pretty clearly just ignoring it - we'll give you a gentle prod. ;) [li]"Be honest about who you are" is now a main rule on the board. No more of this pretending you're your cousin from Wisconsin when no such person exists.<LI>[li]A clearer list of what does, or does not, require admin approval is outlined under "Roleplaying Rules"[/li][/ul]

So give the updated rules topic a peruse and make sure you know how to best keep HNZ fun for everybody on the board.

If you have any questions or concerns about this update, feel free to contact me or ask in this topic. ^_^

All the best,

~Nick
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Cousin from Wisconsin :r :lol:

The new format is really nice.

I like the new format... It's easier.... :D :)

Estrella Drage said:
Cousin from Wisconsin :r :lol:

The new format is really nice.
Took the words right out of my mouth. Lol.

I agree.

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back