Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dederick
Wand
Briars rowan, 15", with centaur (aspens) tail hair and my werewolf fur
i have noticed that morgan Le Fey is not having much action. she is a shop keeper (owner of the inner eye) who could do with some friends around new zealand, she is a bit strange, but once you get to know her you will find out there is more to her than midst the eye

i also have Briar my newest character. she was brought up by centaurs and has just moved to new zealand. friends would surly be appreciated. she doesn't know about houses but if she did she would be a griffindor hopeful.

When Briar's in school, perhaps she'd like to be friends with Artemis. I'm sure you've seen her around from time to time, and I think they'd get along.

Art spends most of her time in the forest anyway, and she likes to chat to the centaurs. They don't mind her because she's a part-goblin generally, and isn't like humans. She's used to being different, and I think she would make a good companion to Briar ^^. She'll be in fourth year when Briar gets to Hogwarts, so maybe she might even be a sort of mentor figure (even if she doesn't look like one xD )

Drop a line to Art's account if you'd like :)

I know art. she is in the same year as Elvera. yes i reckon they would get along well. she could certainly be a mentor when she gets sorted. thanks

I could offer Hazel as an enemy...
Hazel has come to New Zealand for a week to see the lands as her mom wants to buy a house where the could move in next year. They could meet in Brightstone if you wish...

Hazel is evil and cold and she dislikes muggle borns, blood traitors and someone like Briar who had no proper family would just be the fuel to set her anger on flames. She even has a big thing about fashion and such so she would probably judge Briar from that angle or something....

I can offer Ino ... 'Best Friend' maybe ???

About her: Ino is from a Japanese family, she is the prime minister of Japan's granddaughter. Ino is a sophisticated girl and loves art. She is distant relative to the Rodriguez family.

I can offer you Imogen Day, my second year Gryffindor as a mentor type, big sister.

Immy is very cheerful, she loves to have a good time and is very hard working, having basically brought up her sister, Immy is very aware of others peoples emotions more than her own. immy loves to have fun and doesn't judge anyone at any time.
We can't Rp until the next weekend, but that isn't too far away.

Hazel. thats great.
Ino- i ould love that. i am nt quite sure on how well they would mix but we should try it it could work ou brilliently
Lilly- i think that that would work quite well i am qoing away tis weekend and may or may not have internet but next weekend sould ge great
Vanessa- sure, next yea when she gets sorted
Candice- we will give it a go and see where it leeds.

Artimis- would you want to RP with Elvera (third yeare claw) for the time being.

Valen- sure. she sounds like a great personality that would match Morgan pretty well.
Imo- yes you can start it. i am going away this weekend and dont know weather i have internet but i will be back on monday. i dont care where. ether obsidian, brightstone or unsorted.

Briar Rowan said:
Hazel. thats great.
Ino- i ould love that. i am nt quite sure on how well they would mix but we should try it it could work ou brilliently
Lilly- i think that that would work quite well i am qoing away tis weekend and may or may not have internet but next weekend sould ge great
Vanessa- sure, next yea when she gets sorted
Candice- we will give it a go and see where it leeds.

Artimis- would you want to RP with Elvera (third yeare claw) for the time being.
Sure :) PM me whenever you want to set things up, hm?

i am hist replying.
replyed.

Replyed

Maybe Cyndi and Morgan can become friends? Cyndi is teaching Ancient Runes now, so I'm sure she'd love to check out the shop and have a friend with similar interests :p

If you have room I can cave the wickes Dympna as an enemy to Morgan. :D

Okay, I'll create a topic and send you a link, when the Villiage opens.
This is Lily, BTW

Heya, sorry for the late reply (It's Candice)

Do you want to start it or shall I?

I have Lily and Jerrod who could be enemies if Briar wants any. Once they decide they don't like someone, they make the persons life hell and they absolutely hate Gryffindors.

Cindy: that would be great
zazuka: please can you tell me a bit about the wickes Dympna
Imorgan/lilly: awesome. that sounds great
candice: do you want to start, and give me the link.
Stacy: maybe not now but perhaps some other time.

Also I have elvera third year claw, who needs plottageshe enjoys being in the forest, her favorate subjects are runes and divination. All other charictors are still open. But I thought that I wold add her my list of unused charictors and my list of charictors.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back