Kara Munn

Future Potioneer in Blue 💙🦅
OOC First Name
Harleigh
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
I'm looking for a few more roleplays to get Kara started in before the school year begins, preferably other unsorted students or other students close to her age. I'm open to almost anything, even if I haven't listed it!

Special Relationship Plot Ideas:
Friends Gone Wrong: Kara is very by the book and will stay true to her friends but if her friends take a path that she doesn't agree with, she is bound to go by the law/rules. I would like somebody to be her friend but get caught up in trouble. This would cause tension/divide in their friendship.

Mentor: Her favorite subject is potions and that's what she looks forward to most at Hogwarts. Somebody older than her that also has a passion for potions in a mentor type role.

I'm sorting two kids next year!

I've got Nicole Fisk, who's sweet if a bit self-deprecating. She's also a bit of a follower so they'll probably get along (especially if there's a stronger personality in the mix).
I've also got Kasim Safir, who I'm still kinda figuring out. He's a bit petty and more confident, and probably going to get a bit meaner as he gets older, so could be a fun conflict in the future if he and Kara get along now but grow apart at school.

I'm sorting two kids next year!

I've got Nicole Fisk, who's sweet if a bit self-deprecating. She's also a bit of a follower so they'll probably get along (especially if there's a stronger personality in the mix).
I've also got Kasim Safir, who I'm still kinda figuring out. He's a bit petty and more confident, and probably going to get a bit meaner as he gets older, so could be a fun conflict in the future if he and Kara get along now but grow apart at school.

Both of them sound like fun ideas. Nicole and Kara I could see being pretty close friends. Kasim getting meaner would definitely turn Kara away, but not right away because she values her friendship bonds.

Nice! We can throw them together and see how it works out, I definitely think it'll work out with Nicole at least.
Nicole has an open thread right now in Brightstone, or we can start something for just them if you like?

Hi Harleigh!! :D

I've got one student so far who I will definitely be sorting, though she doesn't have a name yet. She's going to be incredibly headstrong and have no experience with discipline/boundaries, so she'll definitely be a handful. I don't know yet if she'd be the sort of girl to misbehave for the thrill of it (I don't think so), but she is absolutely not bound by law/rules so there could definitely be some room for conflict, if you're interested! =))

Also always down for Monty threads if she wants to talk about potions! ;D

Nice! We can throw them together and see how it works out, I definitely think it'll work out with Nicole at least.
Nicole has an open thread right now in Brightstone, or we can start something for just them if you like?
Ill take a look, thanks for letting me know!

Hi Harleigh!! :D

I've got one student so far who I will definitely be sorting, though she doesn't have a name yet. She's going to be incredibly headstrong and have no experience with discipline/boundaries, so she'll definitely be a handful. I don't know yet if she'd be the sort of girl to misbehave for the thrill of it (I don't think so), but she is absolutely not bound by law/rules so there could definitely be some room for conflict, if you're interested! =))

Also always down for Monty threads if she wants to talk about potions! ;D

Yes! To both! That would be perfect!

Last edited:
Hi Harleigh!

I'm going to be sorting two kids too, Daniel and Jacinta. I'm pretty sure that Kara and Daniel have already met, but I'd be happy to do another rp with them.

I'm still working on Jacinta, but I'm pretty sure that she'll be a little tough. She's been teased about showing her emotions in the past, so she's now trying to hide them. She might be able to open up to Kara but it could take a while.

I've also got Amy, who's in her first year at school. I'd be happy to rp if Kara wanted a mentor a little bit older. Let me know if you have any ideas! I'd be happy with anything!

Hi Harleigh!

I'm going to be sorting two kids too, Daniel and Jacinta. I'm pretty sure that Kara and Daniel have already met, but I'd be happy to do another rp with them.

I'm still working on Jacinta, but I'm pretty sure that she'll be a little tough. She's been teased about showing her emotions in the past, so she's now trying to hide them. She might be able to open up to Kara but it could take a while.

I've also got Amy, who's in her first year at school. I'd be happy to rp if Kara wanted a mentor a little bit older. Let me know if you have any ideas! I'd be happy with anything!

Yes, I think it would be fun to do another RP with Daniel! I was still waiting for Juniper to reply to our other.

Jacinta and Kara would be an interesting mix I think. Kara is quiet and really spends time evaluating someone before becoming close. It sounds like they would be in the same mix. Perhaps it would be some conflict but leads to friendship? Or other way around depending on how they grow as characters. I am leaning two different routes with Kara's story but her personality for the first year will remain mostly unchanged.

Amy as a mentor would be fun! We could start their RP when Kara gets sorted? :)

How do you feel about any of those things?

Yes, I think it would be fun to do another RP with Daniel! I was still waiting for Juniper to reply to our other.

Jacinta and Kara would be an interesting mix I think. Kara is quiet and really spends time evaluating someone before becoming close. It sounds like they would be in the same mix. Perhaps it would be some conflict but leads to friendship? Or other way around depending on how they grow as characters. I am leaning two different routes with Kara's story but her personality for the first year will remain mostly unchanged.

Amy as a mentor would be fun! We could start their RP when Kara gets sorted? :)

How do you feel about any of those things?

Oooo, I'd love to do all of those! We could always start another with Kara and Daniel of you'd like, and we could start one with Jacinta and Kara. I think sorting is still a bit away, but Kara and Amy sound good too.

Oooo, I'd love to do all of those! We could always start another with Kara and Daniel of you'd like, and we could start one with Jacinta and Kara. I think sorting is still a bit away, but Kara and Amy sound good too.

Would you like to start one and I can start the other? What kinds of places do they like to hang out?

Would you like to start one and I can start the other? What kinds of places do they like to hang out?

Daniel's likes to study, but will happily get into some mischief. He'd either spend time in a library or outside. He's pretty social, especially if he's met someone before. I think that he and Kara could become good friends, especially if they've hung out before going to school.

Jacinta is similar in the sense of she'll be in a library, but in the corner furthest away from people surrounded by a stack of books to hide herself. She'd be happy to point someone in the right direction, but isn't too sure about talking to strangers. Maybe doing something out of her comfort zone could be good?

I'd be happy for each of to start one. Do you have a preference?

Daniel's likes to study, but will happily get into some mischief. He'd either spend time in a library or outside. He's pretty social, especially if he's met someone before. I think that he and Kara could become good friends, especially if they've hung out before going to school.

Jacinta is similar in the sense of she'll be in a library, but in the corner furthest away from people surrounded by a stack of books to hide herself. She'd be happy to point someone in the right direction, but isn't too sure about talking to strangers. Maybe doing something out of her comfort zone could be good?

I'd be happy for each of to start one. Do you have a preference?

I do not have a preference. Let me know which one you are starting and I will do the other. Kara loves to go to the library, loves learning and studying. That would definitely be a good place for at least one of them.

I do not have a preference. Let me know which one you are starting and I will do the other. Kara loves to go to the library, loves learning and studying. That would definitely be a good place for at least one of them.

How about we do one with Daniel and Kara in the library, and I'll start one with Jacinta somewhere else? I haven't really had a chance to rp with her yet, so it could be interesting!

How about we do one with Daniel and Kara in the library, and I'll start one with Jacinta somewhere else? I haven't really had a chance to rp with her yet, so it could be interesting!
Sounds great! I will start one with Daniel & Kara in a public library is that okay?

Sounds great! I will start one with Daniel & Kara in a public library is that okay?

Sounds good! I'll get started on the Jacinta & Kara one.

If interested I'm having Haven sorted in July. I would love to introduce her to new friends and other her age. Feel free to message me

Hey lovie!

I have two new characters to sort next year.

Rose Lockwood is a punk who's brash and a bit thoughtless, but secretly very sweet and caring.

Then there's Arthurian, who says very little but is very mischevious. He gets into a lot of trouble, lol. I'd be open to rp either of them if you're interested :)

If interested I'm having Haven sorted in July. I would love to introduce her to new friends and other her age. Feel free to message me

I’d love it! I have Kara, and three others. What kind of person is she? What does she like?

Hey lovie!

I have two new characters to sort next year.

Rose Lockwood is a punk who's brash and a bit thoughtless, but secretly very sweet and caring.

Then there's Arthurian, who says very little but is very mischevious. He gets into a lot of trouble, lol. I'd be open to rp either of them if you're interested :)

Absolutely!
I also have three other unsorted now if any of them work better or in addition to Kara.

Elizabeth- Twin of Harper, adventures, outgoing
Harper- Twin of Elizabeth, quiet and curious, outgoing, cunning
Scott- clumsy, nervous, friendly, and smart

I’d love it! I have Kara, and three others. What kind of person is she? What does she like?

Absolutely!
I also have three other unsorted now if any of them work better or in addition to Kara.

Elizabeth- Twin of Harper, adventures, outgoing
Harper- Twin of Elizabeth, quiet and curious, outgoing, cunning
Scott- clumsy, nervous, friendly, and smart

Haven is reckless and irresponsible at times. Fiery red hair with the temper to match. But when it comes to her friends and family, she goes above and beyond to make them happy. Shes very southern. She enjoys photography and meeting new people. Shes loud and the star of any room. A bit talkative but she has good intentions. You do not forget Haven once you've met her.

Hi!

I'll offer two of my new unsorted
Naomi Wu-Maxwell and Theodore Maxwell. They're both in a same clan of family but one's Chinese and the other is American. So, a little bit about them ...

Naomi is a naive rich girl from Singapore whose family have ties to any business men and women around Singapore and Europe. Although Maxwell's have nobility titles, this part of the family do not have it. Is very shy at first but will warm at you if she truly trust you.

Theo, although he came from a good family name, despises it for he doesn't like his dad who abandoned him, his siblings and mom when they truly needed their dad. Thus this made him distrust people who have comfortable lifestyles. He's arrogant and yet, he helps people who gets abused by the people who are wrong.

I can whip up some plots or we can just wing it and see where they will go :D

Plots would be fun! I have Kara as well as the other three unsorted I have mentioned above if you are interested.

Plots would be fun! I have Kara as well as the other three unsorted I have mentioned above if you are interested.
I could see them three interacting with my two Maxwell but Scott is mostly great with Naomi. I'll PM you when I get the layout of the plot ...

I could see them three interacting with my two Maxwell but Scott is mostly great with Naomi. I'll PM you when I get the layout of the plot ...

Sounds great! I’m headed to bed soon but I’ll see in the morning.
(Wel ive been trying to go to sleep and I’m still up so we will see how that goes lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back