Closed Under Your Skin

linden turned his hand over as he felt caspers fingers against his and held his hand. "Eat up. I've already finished." he said. Squeezing Caspers hand. he nodded at the time limit. "Fiiine I will give you for hour. but you are not allowed to be a minute longer" he complained leaning towards cas and resting his head sleepily on his shoulder. maybe the kitchen could be cleaned from here with magic, maybe his project could finish in the morning. Because right now lin didn't want to move anywhere other than upstairs to bed."did you feed lapis this evening" he murmured hoping that their cat had been fed but judging by the meows echoing around the apartment the real ruler of the house was waiting for it's dinner.

Casper blinked as Linden leaned against him, and reached a hand up to stroke the mans hair. He was about to speak when he heard Lapis throwing a fit from up in the loft. He shook his head. "Yes. He says I'm up too late." He murmured, kissing Lindens temple. "I can work on it again tomorrow. Let's go to bed, hm?" He asked warmly, nudging Linden gently.

linden sighed as cas stroked his hair and kissed his temple. This was nice. "he is right. you need me around or you'd never sleep until you pass out on the floor somewhere" he said. Nudging cas with his shoulder lightly. He shook his head in slightly as cas said that he didn't have to finish tonight "you can have your hour I might just curl up here that way I can't see what you are doing" he said moving and curling up on the sofa with his head in Caspers lap. "Oh and I don't mind black and white or colour. Whatever you think would be best. I trust you baby" he said answering the question from before.

Casper chuckled. "Now, Linden. I've done enough for one night." He played with the mans hair. "Lapis is more alarm clock than he is a cat. If we don't go up there soon, he'll be down here looking for blood." He teased, bending down to press a kiss to the mans forehead. "Come on, please?" He breathed, brushing Lindens hair back.

linden had not expected cas to be the one to make him go to bed tonight. he had half expected to be tucking an exhausted sleep-deprived cas into bed to sleep. "We don't want a cat out for blood if we can help it, I heard they are more vicious than a manticore" he teased. Reaching up as cas leaned down to him. "I suppose, if you insist" he said propping himself up slightly leaning into Caspers touch. he brushed his hair out of his face. "you are beautiful Cassopiller" he said

Casper chuckled. "Lapis is very demanding," He replied fondly, sighing as Linden brushed his hair back and leaning into the touch himself. "Cuddling sounds very nice," He murmured, before pushing up onto his feet and holding out his hand. He blushed at the compliment, smiling shyly. "Okay, you're too tired. Come on."

Linden smiled at the sound of Caspers laugh, it was only a light chuckle, but it was still a much welcomed sound. "hmm yes it does" he agreed cuddling did sound good. he took caspers hand offered and was glad for the help getting up. "I'm not that tired. you are beautiful. inside, outside or whatever other side you want I'm not too tired to know that he said putting his arms around cas part as a hug and part to ensure he kept his balance.

Last edited:
Casper chuckled, hugging Lin close. "Okay, sleeping beauty. Are you going to make it up the steps alright?" He teased, kissing Lindens temple. He peeked up at the loft. He saw that Lapis had peeked over the edge, mewling loudly down at Cas.

Linden looked up at Casper as he was hugged blushing slightly at being called sleeping beauty. "Of course I am. But you had better come up too. You know, just to be sure" he said reaching up to brush Casper’s hair out of the way before kissing him gently. Distracted by the sound of meowing. overhead. "It sounds like someone is getting impatient" he said rolling his eyes. dogs were never as demanding as lapis was.

Casper chuckled, kissing Linden back easily. He stepped away, pulling Linden along with him. "Come on, let me tuck you in," He teased. He waved his hand, changing them into comfy pjs before dragging Linden upstairs and into bed. Cas dropped down into bed, sighing happily and opening his arms, trying to coax Linden down to lay with him.

Linden smiled as Cas said they should get him tucked in, not wanting to pull away. As cas transfigured his clothes he looked up to him a frown on his face, how did he get them into pyjamas that easily without them even having to change. ”that’s not fair, they were my favorite work pants” he said. didn't take too much guidance to get to the ladder to the loft and climbed it. Now he was moving he was feeling a little more awake. He paused to give lapis a stroke and a scratch behind the ears as cas got into bed. Before walking over and climbing in after him.

Casper smiled, pulling Lin in to cuddle him, nestling his nose in Lindens hair. "We can fix it tomorrow,' he teased. Lapis jumped into bed, curling up against Cas' hip. He smiled, dropping his free hand onto the cats back, sighing happily as Lapis began to purr.

Linden felt Casper settle as he snuggled up next to him. Running his hand along Caspers chest their feet tangled up together. you’d better. I can’t go to work, sleep in and then go to work again all in the same pants, and yours are not comfortable enough to work in he teased before kissing him lightly at the hollow at the base of his neck. Surly right now he was the luckiest guy in the world even if he did sometimes have to share cas with the cat. I love you he whispered as he was surrounded by the warm embrace and comforting smell of cas.

Casper chuckled. "Thats too bad, my pants look amazing on you." He teased, practically melting into the mattress. He hummed happily at the kiss, tilting his head slightly to encourage more of them. "I love you too, snowflake," He murmured, squeezing his arm lightly around Linden

Linden chuckled. ”that’s because you like looking at my arse” he said his hand finding Caspers and giving it a slight squeeze to emphasise the point. A little while later he lay there listening to Caspers rhythmic breathing as he thought about the night. Despite the poor start he had enjoyed it, and if the breakdown was excluded, he would happily spend many an evening like that. Maybe more importantly counting the breakdown he felt like he had made some kind of progress with something. However, his tired mind couldn’t quite pinpoint what.
The next morning linden woke up to the bright sunlight signing in through the skylight somehow they had switched in the night, and now cas was the one curled up against him. He lay there warm thinking of how nice the evening before had turned out and how well he had slept. It was so comfortable there part of him wanted to never move. But he had his project to finish. He slowly managed to extricate himself from Casper’s grip and make his way down from the loft to the main area. He read through the notes from last night before going over to the plant that was growing by the window and picking up two of the pebbles that were sitting on the soil. They had collected the pebbles a few weeks ago while walking along the beach trying to find the perfect one. They were both smooth and just the right size for what he wanted. He set to work charming each of them in turn and holding them to make sure that it worked. Once he was satisfied, he made two cups of coffee and with them hovering beside him made his way back up to the bed setting the cups on top of the drawers before curling back under the covers waiting a moment to warm back up before shuffling back towards cas.

Casper chuckled. "Was that ever in question?" He teased, yawning. He settled in, his eyes drifting shut. He slept soundly, without dreams, only stirring again when he felt Linden shuffle closer. Cas yawned and rolled towards the man, cuddling into his chest and sighing softly as he settled again.

Linden felt casper roll in towards him he put his arm around him and held him close. He couldn't tell if cas was asleep or awake or that dreamy part between the two so he lay there holding cas to him not wanting to move other than to lightly place a kiss on the top of caspers slightly sleep dishevled hair leaving his head there hoping he hadnt woken cas up.

Casper hummed softly, yawning. He was slowly waking up, but content enough that it was a rather gradual process. He wound his leg through Lindens, too comfortable to bother moving. Eventually, though, Cas yawned again and sat up, rubbing his eyes and running a hand through his messy hair. He fell back into bed easily, curling back up against Linden and shutting his eyes.

Linden felt Casper stirring beside him slowly waking up. Their legs intertwining again. Once he was sure cas was waking up he brushed the hair out of Caspers face and lightly kissed his forehead. good morning buttercup he whispered. As cas say up he took the opertinity to prop himself up slightly against the headboard and pillows. Before cas snuggled back into his embrace. how did you sleep? he asked. Once again brushing the hair out of Caspers face.

Cas smiled sleepily. "Better," he murmured. He always slept better with Linden there. He nuzzled his nose against the mans jaw, slowly becoming aware. "You?" He asked, before his nose started working for the morning. "Is that coffee?" He asked, not wanting to sit up to check.

linden smiled as cas said he had slept better. Cas always seemed to sleep better when he was there. And he also slept better when he was with cas. Not that he slept poorly or had bad dreams like cas did. But the bed felt cold and empty when he was alone. He felt cas nuzzle against his jaw trying not to focus on it too much. Half asleep cas was defiantly more adorable than he had any right to be. that’s good. I slept better too I think I needed it” before he had even finished the sentence it seemed cas’ attention was taken by something else. yes it is. I made some as I finished my secret project. he said hoping cas would take the bait.

Cas smiled sleepily. "Good," He murmured, not planning on moving away any time soon. At least, until Linden spoke again. Cas grumbled slightly, pressing closer. "Oh, you want me to get up, don't you?" He complained, before sitting up. He stretched, before rubbing his eyes and running a hand through his already tousled blond hair, looking to Lin with a sleepy smile. "Good morning," He greeted, his voice still heavy with sleep. Cas sat there cross legged, slumped slightly with his hair in his eyes, smiling softly at Lin with tired eyes. "You did a thing?" He asked.

Linden smiled as cas moved closer ”oh no. I like you right here in bed. It is probably my favourite place he said. Putting his arm around cas again. good morning, buttercup he said leaning forward brushing his hair away and giving him a god morning kiss.

He smiled at Caspers question yes. I made coffee and I finished my supprise. Do you want to see it? he asked technically it wasn’t much to look at but more tactile.

Casper laughed softly, and cuddled against Linden again, shutting his eyes and curling up in Lindens side. "I'll wait for the coffee, but you could show me your project if you wanted?" He offered, tracing his fingers gently along Lindens ribs as he settled in. Casper had almost forgotten growing up how affectionate and cuddly he really was, but the longer he was with Linden the more he was rediscovering it. Somewhere in the back of his mind he worried a little, hoping Linden didn't mind it, but at the moment Linden was too warm for Cas to worry too much.

Linden felt Caspers warm weight curled up against him and he held him close. He could get used to mornings like this, so comfortable he didn't want to move. He summoned the pebbles towards him and caught them in his free hand. "remember the other week we went for a walk on the beach and we were looking for the perfect pebbles like penguins" he said. Holding them out. They looked the same as they had done when they had presented each other with them initially, but he gave the one he had found to cas. "I have managed to charm them, so if we keep them with us I can give mine a squeeze and..." he said giving his a squeeze and hoping that Caspers would vibrate slightly, warm up and glow gently. "that way we can let each other know we are thinking of them even if we aren't close enough for me to actually hold your hand and give it a squeeze" he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back