Closed Under Your Skin

Casper nodded as Linden spoke, smiling as he remembered their trip to the beach. "I do remember, the sunset looked so captivating filtering through your hair," He sighed happily. He looked down at the pebbles, taking the one Linden held out. "This was yours, wasn't it?" He asked, then his eyes widened as he felt the stone in his hand vibrate, warming in his hand, and he could swear it glowed. He sat up, leaning down and peeking closer at it. "You didn't," He breathed, absolutely captured by the inconspicuous little stone.

Linden chuckled at the comment. ”no it must have been a different day. I distinctly remember the wind getting my hair all tangled and that wave came and got us both up to our knees. But the light definitely made you look radiant” he said remembering how much they had laughed in the wind and waves and comparing pebbles. ”but yes. That was my pebble.” he watched Caspers reaction. So captivated and curious by the stone as the warmth and light lingered he gave his another squeeze letting it vibrate again. ”I did” he said a coy smile settling on his face. ”at least I hope it works. We will have to try it out at a distance” he said as he tried not to think what he was thinking.

Casper hummed, properly distracted, before getting to his feet. He started to walk away before coming back and grabbing Lins hand, mindlessly dragging the man to his feet and down to Caspers studio. He turned his chair, pushing Lin into it before settling in Lins lap, straddling him. Cas rested his chin over Lindens shoulder, pulling over his paints and setting to work, simultaneously cuddling Linden while he began painting the pebble. "Squeeze it?" He requested, wanting to make sure the coloring was right.

One moment Casper was there, and linden was inching closer to kiss him. The next cas was gone and halfway across the room. Lin looked up surprised for a moment before cas was back and practically dragged him down the ladder to his studio where he was deposited on a chair. It was a little odd. The studio was Casper's space to work. While Lin didnt avoid it as such, the flat was too small for that, he tended to let it be, but if cas wanted him here who was he to complain? He felt Casper's chin on his shoulder. His arms automatically went around Casper's waist fingers slowly playing with the hem of his shirt. At Casper's request, he tightened his embrace pulling cas closer to him and squeezing him as he placed a light kiss on the dip between his neck and shoulder.

Casper was mildly surprised when Linden held him tighter, kissing his neck. He hummed softly in content for a moment before shaking his head, mostly to clear it. "No, silly, I meant squeeze the stone," He told Linden. "I'm trying to paint them."

Linden felt cas relax into him and that was a sure way to know that he was doing something right. He was about to kiss him again when cas pulled away slightly shaking his head. He pouted at Caspers comment he had almost forgotten that he had been holding the stone. ”but I would rather squeeze you he said as he squeezed it before twisting around to see what cas was painting.

Casper turned quickly back to the stone, memorizing the way it lit up. When he felt Linden turning, though, Caspers hand shot up to cover the mans eyes. "Hey! No peeking," he scolded. "Don't make me send you back to bed." He warned, leaning back a bit. "If you wanna cuddle you have to behave."

Linden felt Casper’s hand over his face blocking his view he squeezed the stone again imagining that he could feel it buzzing against the table. ”okay. But that doesn’t really sound like much of a threat he said though he turned around and nestled in snuggling up towards Casper and nuzzling into his neck. fine. But what if I don’t want to behave he said muffled against his skin.

Casper settled back in as Linden turned back around like he was supposed to, quickly setting back to work on the stone. He knew it wouldn't take him long, but it would take impossibly longer if Linden kept distracting him. "Either behave or I'm going to paint you instead." He threatened lightly, his brush stroking color onto the stone.

Linden settled back into cuddling cas trying not to be too disappointed that cas wasn’t cuddling him back or giving him back the same attention. But he guessed that was what he got for falling for an artist. I love you he said settling into the hug and squeezing the pebble again. “I’ll be a good boy. But out need to work on your threats they defiantly don’t have the clout you think they do” he said.

Casper faltered as Lin pouted, and shifted slightly, pressing a kiss to Lindens cheek. "I love you too, snowflake," He murmured, wrapping his arms around Linden and squeezing softly. "I promise this will be quick, can you give me ten minutes?" He asked. "Then we can crawl back in bed, and I'll give you my full attention." He promised.

Lin smiled as cas kissed him. Letting out an appreciative sort of hum sound at the attention. "ten minutes I can do. But you bet I am timing" he said making himself comfortable let me know if you want me to squeeze again or want this pebble he said leaving cas in the quiet for a few moments before starting to talk again "how did the tattoo designing go last night?" he asked.

Cas smiled, pleased that Linden was both giving him time but also insisting on the ten minute limit. He stole another kiss before settling back into work. He was quick, nearly finished when Linden spoke. "Mm, good," He murmured absently before holding his hand out. "Stone," He requested, kicking around a few ideas for Lindens stone.

Linden kissed cas back before cas turned his attention back to his work. He sat there enjoying his man’s presence every now and then running his fingers along Casper’s back or the hem or the collar of his shirt do I get to see it? he asked. His fingers play at the area between his collar and the lower part of his hair. At the request, he smiled "kiss" he said looking at cas before he gave cas his pebble wondering what it was going to end up like.

Casper shook his head. "Nope, not yet," he replied easily, though he did lean in to give Linden a kiss in exchange for the next stone. He lingered a bit longer than he probably needed to, but despite being distracted by his project, he was very much drunk on Linden’s touch and craved more of it. Cas had always been a cuddler, despite ignoring it for years, and Linden was doing a good job of bringing it back to the front of his personality.

Linden looked at cas. Not sure if cas was conscious about the design and was just trying to make sure it was perfect (which with cas designing it for him would always be), if he was genuinely not finished or if he was teasing. no matter what it will be perfect he said before cas kissed him and he kissed him back enjoying how it lingered between their lips. Once they broke apart, he shifted his weight slightly. After a while, the weight of Casper on his legs coupled with their combined pressure against the hard chair was not the most comfortable position he could be in. But he was not going to kick cas off, especially when there was only four minutes left he said leaning in towards cas and resting his head against Caspers shoulder again and closing his eyes.

Cas smiled, pulling over some new colors. He chuckled as Linden brought up the time. "I'm almost done," He promised, leaning his head against Lindens. It didn't take him long to finish the second stone. He set them on the table next to each other, looking them over and making a few minor edits before standing. "Done! Now they just need to dry," He smiled, turning his gaze to Linden and offering out his hand, smiling warmly. "I do believe I promised you my attention.

Linden was actually starting to enjoy this. Holding cas while he worked. He smiled at the feel of Caspers cheek against his the slight tickle of stubble and smooth skin. ”that’s good. Though your working face is kinda cute”, he said smiling not that he could see it right now, but he could picture it, him there him sitting there with the very tip of his tongue poking out the corner of his mouth. That is how you could tell he was really concentrating. It wasn’t long before cas said he was done. ”do I get to see these Casper Masterpieces?” he asked taking Caspers hand in his and squeezing it slightly raising an eyebrow and smiling slightly at the suggestion of his attention

Casper stepped back, pulling Linden up to his feet. "Nope! Not till they dry." He countered. "So how about we go back to bed, cuddle for a while, then go out for breakfast?" He offered, thinking it sounded like a good plan for the morning. Pleased with himself, Casper stepped in, leaning down slightly to catch Lindens lips in a gentle kiss. Cas smiled warmly, nuzzling his nose against the other mans.

Linden felt Casper unfurl himself from his lap and didn't resist being pulled onto his feet "Please cas. i promise I won't touch them, I just want to see what you put on there" he said. Looking up at cas with what he hoped was a pleading look before he felt Casper's lips on his. Soft and tender and enticing as he kissed back slowly deepening it. "then we can go for cuddles before breakfast" he said a sly grin playing at the corner of his mouth.

Casper chuckled, shaking his head. "Alright, alright. Just a peek," He conceded, stepping back towards the desk and pulling the paper the stones were on a little closer. "This one is yours," He stated, pointing to the freshly painted stone. It was a buttercup, the same golden as his hair, floating on water the same shade as Casper's eyes. The ripple effect had been fun to paint, as had the darker golden streaks he'd laced through the petals. "And this one is mine," He pointed to the other stone, an intricate snowflake of pure white. Not wanting to detract from the snowflake, Casper had simply laced it with hints of the same blue shade of Lindens eyes, on a chocolate back the exact shade of Lindens hair, causing the snowflake to stand out further.

Linden smiled as casper conceded and let him see the stones. the two bebbles were now decorated with a buttercup and snowflake. which to be honest was not much of a surprise. the pictures were so detailed. especially as cas had had such a short amount of time. he wondered what would happen when the stones glowed. if the paint was thin enough to let the light through the snowflake and the pettles. he figured he would find out when it was dry. "they are beautiful cas." he breathed. leaning forward to look closer at the details, the colours did remind him of cas but he couldn't pick why. he reached out towards them on instinct but stopping well before he touched them. he turned back around to face his boyfriend. he reached up and brushed his hair out of his face letting his fingers linger there twisting in his hair he opened his mouth to say something but wasn't sure what to say so he landed forward and kissed him lightly on the jaw before held him close in a tight hug.

Casper watched Lindens reaction, pleased. He giggled as Linden held him, wrapping his arms around him. "I love you, Lin," He murmured, pressing a kiss to the mans temple before leaning his cheek against Lins head. Cas brought a hand up, running his hand slowly through Lins hair. "I do believe we agreed to go back to bed?" He offered, keeping the man close to him.

Linden could feel Casper's breath warm against his head. A kiss on his temple and a hand in his hair and he felt like liquid inside. "I love you too Cas" he whispered into Caspers ear before kissing him on the skin just underneath that wasn't quite his cheek or jaw or ear but a mixture of them all.
He sighed at the feeling of fingers moving in his hair. "we did, and you agreed to give me your full attention" he said moving slightly away so he could see Casper's face and cas could see his eyebrow raise as he took a slow step towards the ladder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back