Closed Two hearts in the forest

Linden smiled as cas said e couldn't imagine anything else "And you, boyfriend, have the biggest and best imagination of anyone i know" he said. Though he was already imagining something else. a future the two of them had built together adding to what they had now but bigger and better that maybe cas couldn't see yet but he certainly could. he chuckled at caspers comment. You will have try harder if you want that, beautiful. I've picked you and I can be rather stubborn when I want" he teased moving to release the arm that was behind his head so that he could wrap it around cas and hold him to him I na hug,
"I guess I will. and I am intrigued." he said leaning his head forwards and training his neck to kiss him as best as he could from where they were lying..

Casper chuckled, letting Linden pull him in and giving him a somewhat sloppy kiss, before chuckling. "Come on, let's go get camp set up," He offered, before pulling away. He was pretty sure Linden would like what he had in mind. He stretched as he stood, before jumping back into the water and swimming back to the shore. He shook his hair as he walked into the grass again, looking back towards Linden. "I want to surprise you, why don't you go find some firewood while I set up?" He offered with an easy smile. "I should be done by the time you get back."

Linden had been thinking about the future quite a bit recently. While he knew he wanted cas in it he was sure that there could be more than they were right now. He loved cas and he loved the life they had now. But thinking forward ten, fifteen years… well maybe that was a conversation for another day. He kissed caper back watching as his man was getting excited about the camp.
He always loved watching as cas cas got excited about something. He was so free about it. His whole face and body lit up like a child at Christmas. It was beautiful to watch especially considering or maybe because of how much he knew cas had been through. He watched as cas made it to the edge before taking a bit of a running jump off the walk trying to bridge the gap but falling short stumbling slightly and falling back into the water with a splash. He made his way out of the water once again dripping. He follows cas to their bags on the shore and grabbed his wand generating some hot air to dry cas before casting it on himself. we are wizards. We don’t need firewood. he teased though if cas wanted to suprise him he would go into the woods. Give him some time. am I allowed to at least get dressed before I get lost in the woods he teased

Casper chuckled softly. "No, get dressed, we don't need anyone else seeing you in your briefs," He teased, knocking his hip against Linden before he started walking over to where they were camping, walking around and getting an idea of what he could do. "Who says we need magic for everything? We can light it with magic, sure, but it might be nice to have some already here firewood," He offered. "I haven't tried it, but does magical fire have the same smell as a handmade fire?" He questioned, looking over to where Linden was.

Linden chuckled and knocked hips back with cas his hand briefly wrapping around the other man’s waist before letting go as he went to find his wand picking it up before drying himself with a jet of hot air. Before putting his clothes on. Dusting the dirt and sand off the best he could as he went.
how long do you want? are you sure you don’t want me to stay? he said moving towards cas before holding him close and kissing him on each of his snowflakes as was his tradition and then lightly on the lips like he had promised though Caspers lips already didn’t feel cold against his. I love you buttercup he said before heading into the forest armed with just his wand.
You would not think that it was a tough job collecting firewood when you had magic to help you. But lin always was conscious of his impact. He had been brought up with a duality of thinking. Look after the environment, never take more than you need, give back. But know how to survive off it. What can be taken freely. How to look after animals, all when eating large amounts of meat and fish. He knew his parents couldn’t help it. And he was glad that he knew what he knew. But his heart always leaned towards the conservation the protection of the environment. And he knew how many animals called each branch home or shelter or food. And je didn’t NEED the wood to start a fire. He made his way slowly through the trees picking up already broken branches. Aiming for pine trees and not taking too much from a single tree. Until it was time to head back to camp curious to see what Casper had planned.

Casper shooed Lin away with his hand. "Five minutes, go away, love you too," He offered back absently. Once Linden was in the woods, he set to work, conjuring up a low wooden platform, in the shape of a large heart- what could he say, he was a romantic- before conjuring up a soft earth and grass to cover it all. All the joys of sleeping on the ground with no gross bugs, after all. After that, he added several large blankets onto the grass with dozens of pillows, before adding another blanket. He stepped back, pleased with his work. It looked especially comfortable. Before he could test it, he heard Linden coming back from the woods. Quickly, he flicked his wand and conjured a few floating lanterns to add a soft glow to things. Pleased, he turned, an impish smile on his face.

Linden was fairly sure he had given Cas the time he needed to set up. Five minutes had probably spread into about ten, maybe fifteen, as he had wandered further away than he had thought and had to return uphill with his arms full of logs.
By the time he was back in their clearing, the place had been transformed. the addition of a bed and mood lighting, he paused for a moment, watching cas as he worked getting the lights right. he could watch Cas all day. There was a grace to his movements. after a moment, he caught Casper's eyes and made his way towards him. The platform of what looked like grass on a raised base covered in cushions and blankets like a little heart-shaped nest for them. and cas was looking so proud of himself and so adorable. This all looks amazing and so comfortable," he said. he put everything down before he ended up dropping it and made his way the last of the distance to him. "You are such a big romantic" he said, reaching up to brush his hair out of his face and letting his fingers linger there for longer than necessary.

Cas smiled, holding open his arms and trying to pull Linden in. "Oh, you know you love it," He teased him gently, leaning into Lindens touch before pulling back and trying to lead Linden over to lay down. "Come on, let's get comfortable and watch the stars come out," He suggested, sure that it would be an absolutely wonderful way to go about the evening.

Linden let cas guide him onto the soft cushioned grass propping himself up next to him. "Oh, you know i do" he. said he liked the idea of lying there in the glade with cas until the stars came out. but it was summer and that wouldn't be for hours. "So, you make me go and get firewood only to want me to lie down before we make a fire, it's a good job there are a few hours until sunset" he said before kissing the top of Caspers jaw. "Happy Anniversary Baby. thank you for another amazing year" he said before leaning into cas his head on his shoulder and his arm draped idly across his chest as he listened to his man's heart beating against his ear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back