OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
The smell was the first thing Linden noticed when he landed. even before he felt his feet make contact with the solid ground from the apperation. the was something about the smell of the earth and nature that always made him relax. he looked across at the man who had landed besides him and smiled. not only was he in love with this man he was lucky enough that casper loved him back. he squeezed his hand and smiled. It wasn’t an expensive date or anything extravagant. it had taken him a while to scout out this place. he wanted somewhere with space to relax but also somewhere to swim. enough space to pitch a tent. have a fire, bonus points for a view and wildlife. He just hoped that Casper would like it. They were standing in a small clearing in a native forest. It was a fair way from anywhere on one side a waterfall fell into a small pool and on the other side. It was a pretty clearing. One that he hoped reminded cass of one of his paintings. The plan was simple, to stay there for the night. it should be fun. they could swim in the water, cas could paint if he wanted. and this was one of the habitats of af few rather rare creatures, that he hoped they may be able to see. He had tried to think of everything, he had a tent if cas wanted it but his preference would be to just camp out. just them and the sleep mats and blankets. but it was a long time before they would have to think of sleeping. they still had a lot of time to just relax and enjoy themselves.

Casper was content with his life- he'd found his mother, his brothers, and his family seemed to just keep growing and growing. Allison was pregnant again, Addison was serious with her boyfriend, Asher seemed to be courting someone. Or infatuated, Casper didn't really know what was going on. But with his uncle happily together with Eddie, it felt like the whole world was lining up. Sure, Basil and his mother were single, but who said you had to be in a relationship to be happy? His mother had taken in his other brother Miran and they seemed to be getting on well.

But the relationship on his mind the most was his own. Linden was his heart, and Casper knew it. He smiled as they landed, slipping his arm through Lindens and looking around. "It's beautiful." He murmured, before turning his head and kissing Lindens cheek. "Very you. I love it." He smiled. "Should we set up camp?"

Linden felt Caspers arm in his his body turning into the touch like a magnet finding north. thank you. I found this place the other week. And it reminded me of that painting you did. The blue night one with the stars in the stream he said looking at cas and reaching up to brush the hair out of Caspers eyes his fingers lingering there. Not answering the question about setting up camp.

Casper smiled, shutting his eyes and leaning into the touch. "Mm... good thing I brought my paints," He teased gently, opening his eyes again and smiling up at his love. He brought his hand up, pressing it gently against Lindens. "Happy anniversary, snowflake." He offered, pulling Linden in for a gentle kiss.

linden chuckled gently as cas said that he was glad that he had bought his paints. "I wouldn't have let you forget them sweetheart" he said. feeling caspers hand on his as he moved closer. he kissed cas back gentle and delicately. "Happy annerversary Buttercup, thank you for another incredible year" he said as they broke apart. rubbing his thumb along caspers cheek before letting it drop. "what would you like to do?" he asked. he was eying up the sparkly water that looked so welcoming even though he knew it was going to be icy cold. it didn't have to be now but he was going to have a dip at some stage during the weekend.

Last edited:
Casper pouted. "I would prefer to have that hand back," He responded immediately, trying to grab it right away. He chuckled. "Why don't we find somewhere for our bags, to start. Maybe set up a little bit of base camp? Get things gathered for a fire," He smiled at Linden. "Or would you rather do it all with magic?" He teased. He thought that was a little bit of cheating, but he didn't mind so much one way or the other.

Linden smiled as cas asked for his hand back. He instead took Caspers hand in his leaning forward running his nose along Caspers cheek instead before planting a kiss there. we can do that. he said kissing Caspers other cheek before stepping away to the patch of soft grass that woud be where they set up camp. He had brought a tent but was thinking that it would be nice to sleep in the open air he opened the tent bag and tipped out the roll of fabric that would be a tent and the bag of poles. how much camping have you done before buttercup he said wondering if they were working from basics or of cas had some how done as much as he had.

Cas followed Linden, setting down his bag. "Does hanging out in a treehouse for a few weeks count?" He asked, smiling softly. "Let's not put the tent up yet, I'm thinking maybe just a bed if the weather stays clear?" He offered, guessing what Linden might be thinking. "Maybe we can take a dip in the water," He held out his hands, an impish smile on his face.

Linden held Casper as he asked if hanging out in a treehouse counted. "hmm," he pondered. "in some ways, yes. But not all ways. Most importantly, you are not ever going to be as alone as then" he said. thinking of those weeks when cas had gone missing. it was the holiday that he had just started dating Lucas, his parents had adopted Tara, and he had spent most of his evenings with his mum and sister scouring the countryside for any sign of cas. "I love you and will never let you go" he whispered in his ear, nuzzling him slightly before planting a kiss just in front of his ear. He pulled back slightly so he could see him. "that waaas what I was thinking. Unless there are too many midges." he admitted. There seemed something romantic about curling up next to each other in sleeping bags next to the fire and falling asleep under the stars.
He didnt need to be asked twice about going for a swim. The glint in caspers eye which was mirrored by his own sense of mischief, made him let go of cas so he could kick off his shoes and t-shirt, before he took Caspers hand in his and made his way towards the water.

Casper blinked. He'd been thinking of the summer he'd spent basically living in the treehouse with Sebastian, but he wasn't going to bring that up. He hummed softly, smiling as Linden kissed him. "Mm, I love you too, silly," He teased, letting Linden grab his hand and pull him along towards the lake. He chuckled at Lindens words. "Why use sleeping bags? We could just build a nice nest of blankets, a couple dozen pillows, maybe conjure up a wooden base to set it on?" He offered, stopping to take off his top and shoes himself, folding his shirt and putting it on his shoes, before slipping off his jeans and taking a running jump into the water in just his boxers. He came back up to the surface, gasping in a breath and brushing back his now wet hair.

Linden hadn't thought about other sleeping options. He had only really ever used tents or swags before "umm because that's what I bought" he said. Watching as cas folded his clothes into a neat pile especially compared to his crumbled-up heap strewn on the floor.
he took a running jump alongside cas; the water was cold, far colder than he had anticipated. it was probably a good job they had jumped in, not waded or they probably would have struggled. he came up laughing. "now that was refreshing" he said shaking his head and his hair throwing water drops all around the place.

Casper was treading water, unable to help but giggle as Linden resurfaced, shaking his hair. "Well, you've definitely got a smile on your face," He teased gently, swinging over a little closer. "We definitely needed this," He teased, before splashing Linden with another giggle.

Linden chuckled again as casper said he had a smile on his face. "Of course. isn't it wonderful here. I can't think of anywhere else I would rather be than right her right now" he said. reading out for cas as his man swam closer. it seemed however that cas had other ideas and Lin ended up with a face full of water instead. pff" he exhaled wiping water out of his face and eyes "You are going to pay for that" he teased swimming after cas and splashing water at him.

Casper laughed, trying to swim away. He knew that Linden would be the better swimmer, but the fun was in the game, not in who won. He was laughing, his chest heaving. He wasn't exactly athletic. He'd have to add some sort of work out routine to his schedule. He'd have to ask Linden about it when he wasn't busy running away from his boyfriend.

linden let cas get a bit of space before he went to splash him again. before diving under the water to get caspers feet. it was cold and her could feel the waters icy pin pricks in his scalp. The water fight was fun. The afternoon sunlight filtering down making the world sparkle.
After a while they both started to get tired and lin was staring to feel a little cold. He moved closer to cas dodging a shower of water as he approached. wanna get out and warm up a little. I’m starting to get cold. And your lips look a little blue he said leading them towards the edge where the ere was a big flat rock that looked like it would’ve nice to lie on like lizards and dry in the sun.

Cas was having a good time, though he was getting chilled. He shuddered as Linden brought up getting out, dipping himself in the cold again before coming back up, gasping in a breath. He laughed breathlessly, looking to Linden with a warm smile. "That depends, are you going to warm up my lips with yours?" He flirted lightly.

Linden watched as cas dived and jand smiled as he surfaced. He chuckled as cas asked if he would warm his lips up. He hasn’t thought what he had said as being an innuendo. But he was happy to take it as such. ”I don’t think mine are any hotter than yours” he said reaching to brush some hair out of caspers face and lightly cupping his cheek in the process "But we can try and see" he said. putting an arm around cas as he started to lead them towards the edge.

Casper chuckled, smiling and leaning into Lindens touch. He let his boyfriend lead him to the edge, sighing happily as he crawled up onto the rock. He spread out, shutting his eyes and enjoying the warm sunlight on his skin. "Mmm, this is nice," He sighed.

They reached the edge of the water and linden let cas climb out first onto the rock and lie back to soak in the sun. he waited a moment letting cas enjoy the warmth, and in turn enjoying seeing cas looking so content like a cat in the sun before climbing out himself. "budge up buttercup. you can't take up the whole rock" he said clambering to sit next to him not really trying to stop himself from dripping on cas as he didn't have enough space to lie down.

-godmod approved-

Casper laughed lightly, scooting over and turning onto his side. He let Linden get up onto the rock before shifting more into his side, positioning Lindens arm to be more around him so he could rest his head more on Lindens shoulder. He looked up at the clouds passing by, laying the back of his hand over Lindens chest and the other over his own stomach. He sighed happily. "This is nice, getting out like this." He offered softly.

Linden let the case move and lay down, putting his arm out, letting was snuggle up against him. This was comfortable. No matter where they were, this was home. He smiled as signed contentedly asncas soad it was nice to get away. "I love you" he whispered, running his fingers through casper's hair before shifting his head slightly to kiss Casper's forehead.
he lay back his head resting against his arm his other arm wrapping tighter around cas as he looked up to the canopy and the sky. "yes. I think I would be quite happy to stay here forever,"[/b] he said looking back across at Casper.

Casper smiled, shutting his eyes and just relaxing against Linden. "I love you too, snowflake," He offered, comfortable. He chuckled at Lindens words. "Unfortunately this rock will probably be pretty cold at night," He teased, just enjoying Lindens warmth. "When we go back to shore, I think I have an idea for camp." He offered.

Linden smiled softly at casper when he said he loved him. the other man didnt need to say it for linden to know though he did like hearing it. "That is what magic is for" he said when it was pointed out that the rock would be cold at night. "but it makes you think. where will we be in the future? will this, you an me lying like this, always be home?" he mused out loud his fingers absentmindedly tracing the snowflakes on caspers collar. would it always be the two of them, would they someday be more than the that? could they ever be less?
he smiled as cas said he knew how to make up camp when they decided to move from their rock. "and how would that be?" he asked

someone put this boy in time out

Cas hummed softly, smiling. "I can't imagine anything else," He offered gently. "I've already tried getting rid of you a few times. You're stubborn." He teased Linden. He chuckled as Lind asked about the camp. "You'll have to let me show you." He offered a bit cheekily, wanting a little surprise of his own. "We'll call it my own twist on camping," He nuzzled into Linden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back