Twilight Teaser Trailer

It's funny, because I don't think the books mention once what color her hair actually is. But then, I've only read the first two.

I like Jacob, although I prefer Edward. I always feel sorry for Jake, though. Him and Bella would be perfect, if it wasn't for Edward.

I only know why the one guy's eye colour keeps changing XD

Professor Nicolas King said:
I only know why the one guy's eye colour keeps changing XD
And you are absolutely not allowed to tell me.

I have finally discovered who Jacob is. Very intriguing.

Loki Perthro said:
It's funny, because I don't think the books mention once what color her hair actually is. But then, I've only read the first two.

I like Jacob, although I prefer Edward. I always feel sorry for Jake, though. Him and Bella would be perfect, if it wasn't for Edward.
I 300% agree with you on the Bella Jake thing... I think the books are amazing though I think they are more for girls..New moon is my least favorite book though because Bella is so sad in it...

Same...I love and hate New Moon. I am re-reading it now, an so no spoilers go out for Sophia. I just want to say...I like it beeing so despairing...and I hate it at the same time...it weird. Good aspect for the book though.

Sophia: I would never in a million years guessed that Christina Ricci was the one in your signature! Wow...I am used to seeing her blond (In Sleepy Hallow and stuff like it)... *gasp*

Also I wish more boys would read the book. I think it is good for both genders. :D

Oh, as for Bella's hair, it does say what color it is in Twilight. She says something about having the same brown hair as her dad. It was in chapter eight I believe.

And Christina Ricci's hair is naturally brown to my knowledge.

Sophia Stark said:
Oh, as for Bella's hair, it does say what color it is in Twilight. She says something about having the same brown hair as her dad. It was in chapter eight I believe.

And Christina Ricci's hair is naturally brown to my knowledge.
Yeah they do talk about Bella's hair! I know they do!

Huh...well...I've been out of the loop. :lol: :)

Brian Getathorn XIX said:
I Wiki'd them and personally I don't think I like them, I'll go to a library and borrow one and if it's good then I'll make a decision but as for now, I don't think I'm going to see the movie.
You're a boy, Brian. You won't like them at all.
I loved Twilight, couldn't put it down. But then I read New Moon and Eclipse...and now I'm fairly indifferent to the matter. Can not stand New Moon at all!

And, all the Edward fangirls really annoy me.
(my friend: I've found my Edward Cullen!
me: you mean, you've found your Mr. Darcy?)

Not that I won't read the next book. Or see the movie. =P.

Brian Getathorn XIX said:
I Wiki'd them and personally I don't think I like them, I'll go to a library and borrow one and if it's good then I'll make a decision but as for now, I don't think I'm going to see the movie.
YOU SHOULD! Don't listen to anyone else! Guys can like good books too! I don't know why everyone is so hung up on this being a girls book. Its not a girls book, its everyones book! I know plenty of guys who have read it an loved it!

Brian READ THEM!!!! They are well written and there is a good amount of action as well as romance.

Sophia, I did the same thing. I knew Robert/Cedric was playing Edward and pictured him as I read. That trailer has me intrigued. I do love his smile! Makes me melt! I think he has the right look, just my opinion.

I have finally started into Eclipse and am a few chapters in. Really liking it. Not liking Jacob so much in this book but for some reason liked him in New Moon.

READ THEM, BRIAN!!!!!!! They're amazing!

I know they've been bashed a lot but I could care less.

I can't wait to see the movie, hope it isn't mutilated.

Haha. I've missed a bit. I've read all three books countless times over. :)
And, Bella's hair is brown and has a red tint to it in the sun. :D

I'm reading them right now, mostly because Kaela is obsessed beyond belief at this point, so I picked it up out of curiosity. I finished Twilight this morning, it's a good book and the end is very intense, however these were meant for girls. There is a lot that I don't understand because I never grew up as a teenage girl, so the whole being obsessed with it is beyond me.

Lord of the Rings, however, is the greatest piece of modern English (language) literature in the past century. If you disagree with me, you are wrong.

It's so focused towards girls.

I don't like it how it's all "oh no, everybody's in love with me." Is Stephenie Meyer projecting her fantasies in to the character of Bella? I think she is. =P.

This is what happens in English Extension. We tear books like Twilight to pieces.

Also, Edward's a bit perverted. He watches her in her sleep. =S.

Violet Bellamy said:
It's so focused towards girls.

I don't like it how it's all "oh no, everybody's in love with me." Is Stephenie Meyer projecting her fantasies in to the character of Bella? I think she is. =P.

This is what happens in English Extension. We tear books like Twilight to pieces.

Also, Edward's a bit perverted. He watches her in her sleep. =S.
I wouldn't say that it's perverted. A lot of guys do that (usually when they are in a relationship), and besides what else does Cedward have to do at night?

Ford Harkonnen said:
Lord of the Rings, however, is the greatest piece of modern English (language) literature in the past century. If you disagree with me, you are wrong.
Hmmm... you might find some agreement if you kept it to fantasy or even fiction (although, I would still disagree because Terry Pratchett's Discworld series remains easy to read despite the subtext being amazingly detailed)

I think when you put Tolkien up against all of literature in the past century, you're immediately getting yourself into trouble simply because that means we get to take into account everything that's been published during that time-frame. I could say I disagree because I find, say, McLuhan's writing more insightful, even though he's writing in a completely different field.

I am now halfway through Eclipse and I must say it is going to be very boring waiting for August to roll around. I cannot comprehend why you all like Jacob so much though. I am currently very angry with him. I like Edward for Bella much more. I got the special edition book with the iron on things and fully plan on making the Team Edward one for myself to wear to get Breaking Dawn and to see the movie.

Sophia Stark said:
I am now halfway through Eclipse and I must say it is going to be very boring waiting for August to roll around. I cannot comprehend why you all like Jacob so much though. I am currently very angry with him. I like Edward for Bella much more. I got the special edition book with the iron on things and fully plan on making the Team Edward one for myself to wear to get Breaking Dawn and to see the movie.
Sophia, I never thought I would say this, (for sometimes I feel like you are my own personal Rosalie Hale) but we are so alike right now. First of all, I am quite annoyed and pissed off at dear :)P) Jacob Black, like your self, and also today I shall be buying Eclipse in Special edition (I already have New Moon in Special edition and I have managed to sell my original Eclipse so I can get the Special edition and not have two... :lol: ) And heck yes, go iron on tee design! w00t! :))

I hope there is a book release party, I am soooooo excited.

Bellatrix Green said:
Sophia, I never thought I would say this, (for sometimes I feel like you are my own personal Rosalie Hale) but we are so alike right now.
Now you have me intrigued. How, pray tell, am I your own personal Rosalie? I'm not offended, just, intrigued.

Sophia Stark said:
Bellatrix Green said:
Sophia, I never thought I would say this, (for sometimes I feel like you are my own personal Rosalie Hale) but we are so alike right now.
Now you have me intrigued. How, pray tell, am I your own personal Rosalie? I'm not offended, just, intrigued.
Maybe we should discuss this in PM to not take away from the actual point of the tread....

I just got Eclipse Special edition! I am soooo stoked....and I LOVE it... :D

I'm nearly finished with Eclipse and right now I want to smack Bella upside the head. Stupid girl.

Yes she is, she causes many moments where you just want to smack her...none as annoying or as terrible as Jacobs though.

I just finished the first chapter for Breaking Dawn...no spoilers, but I am extremely excited about it now. :D Tee hee, I can't wait to use the tee-shirt design either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back